TreeBurgersYT

Death race event 18th of august! Great prizes

Here is the vid explaining everything!

Click me

CALLING ALL SURVIVORS

Death race will be going down at the 18th of august at 6PM GMT+2
Here is a countdown incase you live in a different time zone: Here
Players will race each other on Sector EX on a specific track that has been designed by the team behind the event. See the map for further clarification. Alongside the track there will be traps to take out the players. The player that does the most rounds on the track before the time runs out or everyone is dead, wins. Depending on the amount of players who sign up, we will host x amount of games before a final game to settle it amongst the best.

Rules:
- Everyone will have to load up the same build. No modifications allowed
- Everyone has to pass through ALL the checkpoints each round. Failing to do so rewards a penalty of -1 lap
- Racers are NOT allowed to block or in any other way ram and prevent the race from flowing smoothly. 
- Amount of rounds etc will be announced as soon as i have an estimate of participants.
__
Join my discord via the video to sign up

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

yey, looks like fun.

you only say around the excavator...yet you're all driving around the crashed helicopter as well?

4 hours ago, forc3dinduction said:

yey, looks like fun.

you only say around the excavator...yet you're all driving around the crashed helicopter as well?

Unless something change, there should be a wall build between those two wrecks

7 hours ago, TreeBurgersYT said:

Here is the vid explaining everything!

For those at work right now and can't open YouTube:

What are the prizes? I will have to dump my girfriend to attend so I need to know if the reward will worth the hassle. 

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

What are the prizes? I will have to dump my girfriend to attend so I need to know if the reward will worth the hassle. 

Send a pic of her, depening on how pretty she is I might get you a nice participation prize (^:

• Haha 2

On 8/10/2019 at 5:48 AM, Clebardman said:

Send a pic of her, depening on how pretty she is I might get you a nice participation prize (^:

beautiful-blonde-woman-covered-with-a-ha <- this is her, I swear. Where is my prize now?