RobyRight

Colossus and Hot Red reload time

I did try to take time with Colossus and Hot red engines  for elephant, fat man and shotgun, i can't see any speed difference time with or without engines,

where is the 10% and 20% pearks ? What do you mean with "weapons" ? 

Ty

A hot red gives 10% faster reload on all reloading weapons, rockets, modules and drones. A colossus gives you 20% faster reload on all reloading weapons and rockets.

Fatman and elephant work both with hot red and colossus, shotguns on the other hand do not work with them, they dont need to reload, they work with coolers and radiators.

BSG (Burst-ShotGuns) reload and dont overheat.

Weapons dont indicate a particular type.....just everything that actually reloads and isnt a module (modules restock.....including drones/turrets for example)

...........and how do you take the times? you just count or do you actually analyse the gamelogs?

That you say is not true, like i said, i take time with Hot Red and Colossus but  Elephant or Fat Man dont reload faster , you can't see any 10% or 20% more at all

• Confused 1

Yes, is that i thought, but on realty i can't see faster time reload with both engines and Elephant or Fatman

• Sad 1