im suggesting a new weapon...

• this  module looks like  aegis-prime that can place inside the player's build ..... 
  • fires a electric shock blast  around the player's build that damages all the enemies around him(also applies a little push power ).
  • Its animation must looks like the circle of a nuclear blast.(expanding circle)
  • its range is same as barrier XI drone shield range
  • once it fired need time to cool down  for a another blast(same time as aegis-prime cool down time delay)
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

+ more description here ..

• only closest enemy gets the highest damage. also affect the maximum push power(that even can throw him away flying back)
  • more distance = deal reduced damage
  • so this weapon gives the ability to do something when a enemy with a melee weapon (such as harvester,borer) attacks the player
  • suggested name " EMP Blaster "
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I like.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Seems cool. It's kinda like an explosive weapon with an incredibly high radius and incredibly slow reloading time. The "explosion" sorta works like self-destruction with the damage originating from the craft (or module) itself.

The damage calculation should work like it's an explosive shells that's being detonated inside the user but doesn't deal any self damage. Give it a high amount of knockback (more than a Typhoon shell) to make sure you can knoc hugging enemies off of you.

Possibly the only tricky thing from a design standpoint is how to apply the knockback properly. I think cannon shells apply knockback to the direction they were fired at while this weapon needs to apply knockback per blast radius itself.

• Thanks 1

+1 in general terms

I see a pretty similar idea before more than once actually I hope gets implemented one day ...

If I may add some comments...

On 8/15/2019 at 1:22 PM, Rasika_iceman said:

• this  module looks like  aegis-prime that can place inside the player's build ..... 

Agree

• fires a electric shock blast  around the player's build that damages all the enemies around him(also applies a little push power ).

Partially agree, 

It shouldn't make any damage, instead of damage the main function soul be the "pushing part" the closer the enemy the highest push (the push decrease along with the distance)

• Its animation must looks like the circle of a nuclear blast.(expanding circle)

agree

agree

• once it fired need time to cool down  for a another blast(same time as aegis-prime cool down time delay)

Agree

On 9/3/2019 at 6:33 AM, Rasika_iceman said:

+ more description here ..

• only closest enemy gets the highest damage. also affect the maximum push power(that even can throw him away flying back)

no damage, only push effect

• more distance = deal reduced damage

no damage just push effect

• so this weapon gives the ability to do something when a enemy with a melee weapon (such as harvester,borer) attacks the player

yes, but also give the melee user (with this module) the chance to flip enemies and eat them easily... :good:

• suggested name " EMP Blaster "

Maybe gravity blaster? 

:good::014:

Edit:

Important remark---> the push effect (coz it's a gravity push) should of course affect everything!  (pork barrels, fortunes, missiles, kapkan, etc) except energy shells or fire (if you are fast enough you could used as a very short duration shield in some situations.

As a down side it could also affect allies IF an enemy is also in range...

Edited by *Zhetesh
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

I see a pretty similar idea before more than once

Yeah.. I know...

Edited by lucashc90
  • Confused 1

Realistically it would pull fire in if it was a gravity blast as it would push air out creating a low pressure zone around your car, drawing in the lighter-than-air fire.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NuclearWolf123 said:

Realistically it would pull fire in if it was a gravity blast as it would push air out creating a low pressure zone around your car, drawing in the lighter-than-air fire.

Hummm... interesting

That would be a REALLY cool animation (if there is fire around)... :yes_yes_yes:

• Confused 1

On 10/21/2019 at 8:26 PM, *Zhetesh said:

+1 in general terms

I see a pretty similar idea before more than once actually I hope gets implemented one day ...

If I may add some comments...

Agree

Partially agree, 

It shouldn't make any damage, instead of damage the main function soul be the "pushing part" the closer the enemy the highest push (the push decrease along with the distance)

agree

agree

Agree

no damage, only push effect

no damage just push effect

yes, but also give the melee user (with this module) the chance to flip enemies and eat them easily... :good:

Maybe gravity blaster? 

:good::014:

Edit:

Important remark---> the push effect (coz it's a gravity push) should of course affect everything!  (pork barrels, fortunes, missiles, kapkan, etc) except energy shells or fire (if you are fast enough you could used as a very short duration shield in some situations.

As a down side it could also affect allies IF an enemy is also in range...

Well ok .. no problem with deals damage or not....actually i  needed to introduce a new weapon that can push back enemies :006j: will be more fun

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Rasika_iceman said:

Well ok .. no problem with deals damage or not....actually i  needed to introduce a new weapon that can push back enemies :006j: will be more fun

tenor.gif?itemid=3576538

I have an alternative name option 2

"Shockwave"

Like this without the elevation part

tenor.gif?itemid=8065402

Like this, from the feminine side...

tenor.gif?itemid=7992577

And like this for the franchise side...

tenor.gif?itemid=12280191

:lol:

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2019 at 8:40 PM, *Zhetesh said:

Like this without the elevation part

tenor.gif?itemid=8065402

aha here it is .. thats what i had on mind about visual effect of that blast   :010:

• Thanks 1

no thanks, not because I dont like it.

it would need limit to 1 pr craft, or atleast 8+ energy, similar to mandrakes. (dont wanna see this turning into that kapkan spam builds)

The game needs something that has energy weapon resitance, right now there is nothing in the game that gives resistance to energy weapons.

bastion cab has incresed resistance to kinetic weapons, but zero resistance to energy weapons.

Id rather see some counter against energy weapons over new energy weapons

10 hours ago, _cottton_ said:

no.

pls use the time to create a new actual weapon, not more "drone like" stuff.

its not a drone like stuff ... read the description again... its more like a shield like stuff  :002j:

16 hours ago, Sasherz said:

The game needs something that has energy weapon resitance, right now there is nothing in the game that gives resistance to energy weapons.

bastion cab has incresed resistance to kinetic weapons, but zero resistance to energy weapons.

well that also true. need more cabins and other items to defend against energy damage.. but  that dosnt mean need to put all new weapon ideas to trash bin :003:

more weapons = more fun+ new challenges  :002j:

I don't want more scifi ****. Having a few scifi items is fine, but when scifi **** is so omnipresent to the point where everyone is using Plasma cannons, forcefields, invisibility, ground effect jet engines (hovers) etc, it is no longer believable to the game's lore nor is it even plausible. The game's maps are all derelict structures from the past and improvised scrap heap structures. Nothing appears to be freshly manufactured or designed anymore. The structure parts used for armor is all recycled metal from the past. There evidently are no steel mills  in the lore. The Power Plant and Factory Maps are totally run down and out of use. Control-17's no longer a functional radar station. The highest tier weapons in the game are rudimentary. The Aspect is an M2 Browning from 1921, the Tsunami is a Royal Ordinance L7 recycled off of an M1128. The Mammoth is a literal pile of random scrap. The Fortunes, Dracos, etc, are all made from broken parts from the past. Breakers, Punishers, Porcupines, Typhoons and Scorpions are the top tier guns of the game yet they are old weapons recycled and based off of weapon systems from no later than 1990. The Dawn Children faction doesn't fit in this game. Nor do these lame shock blast modules. I'm playing a game where the lore is that Alien experimentation has destroyed civilization and made people absolutely deranged and desperate, not Robocraft or Star Wars. xxxx off.

• Sad 2

If I could choose:

More of the same with slyly variations...:burned:

Or...

New stuff.

I'll choose New stuff every single time...:yes_yes_yes:

But maybe that is just me... :dntknw:

1 hour ago, *Zhetesh said:

If I could choose:

More of the same with slyly variations...:burned:

Or...

New stuff.

I'll choose New stuff every single time

me too :santa:

• Like 1

On 8/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, Rasika_iceman said:

Supported. I had a similar idea for epic and legendary quality posted a while back, still pending.

-----

Weapon: Sonic concussion bomb

Rarity: Epic

Omnidirectional pulse damage from module: Only 1, it's a tactical weapon. Damage modifier by x50 on homing missiles, kapkans, drones etc.

Optimal range, max range: 10m, 20m

Charge up: 2 seconds

Cooldown: 20 seconds

Energy requirement: 2

Perk: Cost 1 less energy when mounted on light cabins

Faction: Lunatics. Who else would be sitting on top of a bomb when it goes off? 

-----

Weapon: EMP concussion bomb

Rarity: Legendary

Omnidirectional pulse damage from module: Only 1, it's a tactical weapon. Damage modifier by x50 on homing missiles, kapkans, drones etc.

Optimal range, max range: 10m, 20m

Charge up: 2 seconds

Cooldown: 20 seconds

Energy requirement: 2

Perk: Cost 1 less energy when mounted on light cabins. Has a short stunning* effect on enemy movement and reload.

Faction: Lunatics. Who else would be sitting on top of a bomb when it goes off? 

* Stun might be too powerfull, slowing effect should be considered out of balancing issues.

The thought is to have a low energy cost, niche tactical weapon to support light cabins in higher powerscore. Deployables are cheap on energy, but deadly for light vehicles. Also they are small and fragile enough for tactical weapons to take them out. Charge up, cooldown and short range is meant to be the balance for the smartbomb, so it can maintain its main function without being overpowered.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Weapon: Sonic concussion bomb

23 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Weapon: EMP concussion bomb

Like those names :00111:

• Upvote 1

I don't want any parts that damage enemies all around you, that you can bury in layered armor, (And overshields) so it can't be shot.

I don't want any weapon that can't be shot off, without some sort of penalty.  Yes, you can put armor in front of, just about anything, but not without at least restricting the Field of Fire.  Yes, you can perma-aegis, but you're not going to have much Offense to go with the Defense.  (Still a problem for Fusions.)  

You're suggesting something that damages EVERYONE around you, that you can hide like a Generator, and it still works, perfectly?

Only if it uses at least 12 Charge.  You can't have 2.  You can;t have 1, and a Mandrake, you can't even have 1, and an Avenger.  There's no way you can have 1 of those nukes, and 3 Aegis.  Ever.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Sad 1

Would this nuke happen to do more damage in a greater blast radius than Self Destruct?  Think about that, you can have a blast like that, once, and die.

Or you can have better than that, on a cooldown, with ANYTHING else, and potentially make it impossible to shoot?  Sure, for 16 Charge.  You can have that nuke, and nothing else.  (Except for armor, movement parts, engines, and radars that don't cost Charge.)

Edited by psiberzerker

On 8/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, Rasika_iceman said:

Nice idea but it has to use 8 energy like mandrake, yea that can work 

• Upvote 1