Sign in to follow this  
v3rgi1

DY - Dystopia looking for chill Members

Hello Survivors

Our clan is looking for a few more chill people to play CW with.
Most important to us is that you are a friendly player and enjoy the game and its players.

Otherwise it would be nice if you have 1 or 2 clan war builds ready.

We are currently at around 300 points, so no problem farming uranium ;)

https://discord.gg/d6F8Z4K

Edited by v3rgi1

Still looking for players :)

16 minutes ago, Anatomycetes said:

I find it better to look for members in game.

I posted my clan members request and took 1 month for 2 members to join

yea you are probably right. :)

Just think its funny after seeing so many topics about CW being ruled by relics, or whales, or outright stating Clanwars is getting abused.

Im still happily willing to join, tbh if you are struggling finding players give the discord easier.

You are the one posting and I have to add the leader (that didnt add me back) to give me the discord?

First things first its "Hey lets have a talk in discord!" Otherwise you wont be able to judge if the player fits your criteria and he will not get emocionally involved throught texting. 

My opinion, you do you

Howdy,

I'm new to the game, I have only been playing a few weeks.  I'm interesting in joining a group of people that aren't grumpy or condescending and don't talk about political garbage (that's the biggest one) :P

I'm only playing in the 5K and 4K brackets but I have decent money so I could build a specific clan wars build if you are interested in taking any new players under your wing.   I want to get good at this game, I love it.  Been a long time War Thunder player before I started this.  

Hi v3rgi1,

I'm currently looking for a friendly clan that is at least participating well in CW. My current clan is currently close to dead and I plan on moving to a much more focused clan like yours to progress and help you guys. I tend to enjoy the game as it is and I'm pretty chill with the entire community. I even come up with ambitious concept ideas that can potentially change the meta or make the game a lot more enjoyable, given the chance to build them.

I'm currently testing with CW builds, but I have a main build above 10k Power Score which I dominate with, using 3x Impulses. I also have variants of this build which use Legend Crates while I save up for the real ones, which can come in useful as alternatives whenever you need them.

Let me know if you are interested in letting me join and if you have any spaces left. I'll be waiting :014:

Player Name: KN11F3D

3 hours ago, KN11F3D said:

Hi v3rgi1,

I'm currently looking for a friendly clan that is at least participating well in CW. My current clan is currently close to dead and I plan on moving to a much more focused clan like yours to progress and help you guys. I tend to enjoy the game as it is and I'm pretty chill with the entire community. I even come up with ambitious concept ideas that can potentially change the meta or make the game a lot more enjoyable, given the chance to build them.

I'm currently testing with CW builds, but I have a main build above 10k Power Score which I dominate with, using 3x Impulses. I also have variants of this build which use Legend Crates while I save up for the real ones, which can come in useful as alternatives whenever you need them.

Let me know if you are interested in letting me join and if you have any spaces left. I'll be waiting :014:

Player Name: KN11F3D

Did you know a scorpion hit could take out 3 of ur impulses off? Its strange but yes impulses don't work.

Aim towards tsunamu spider very fast then join the meta

Edited by Anatomycetes

20 hours ago, Anatomycetes said:

Did you know a scorpion hit could take out 3 of ur impulses off? Its strange but yes impulses don't work.

Aim towards tsunamu spider very fast then join the meta

I'm well aware of that, which is why I play more of a supportive role with Impulses. If I were to just run out in the open and 1vs1 that Scorpion, then sure they go off really easily. As long as I have at least someone next to me and I can continue to bombard them, I find them to work pretty well; possibly even better than Retchers for their damage profile compared to them. The only reason I would try and use Retchers is if I had something like an Aegis or a cloak to accompany it to improve survivability, but their hitbox will be something I have to work around.

Another thing about my current build is that it has a secondary use; it has a ridiculous amount of hit points, and a ton of resistances on several areas. Even when my weapons are gone I can tank so many shots from cannons and scorpions to the point where I can cover someone as a tank and act as a distraction; something I don't ever see in the meta. Not only that, but my build has also been known to survive dog builds and lances head on, and I can still win against them.

Also, I stated that I have plenty of other alternative versions that involve legendaries from the Legend Crates incase they don't work, so I have plenty of options out there while I save towards the next step. I could be using Reapers, Hammerfalls, Hurricanes, Mammoths even. The main thing that would boost this even more is if they added more selections like Tsunamis or Cyclones to cater to a wider audience and even give me a chance to try out one of the many... and I mean many Tsunami spider/hover builds out there. You hardly see anything else nowadays.

- KN11F3D

Hi there,

My clan is almost dead and I am looking for a new friendly clan, been playing the game for two years now and have a triple helios aegis hover.

If you are still recruiting I would like to join and if I wont be up to your standards I will gladly leave :)

Hey everyone, very glad you're all interested :)

Im currently at work but I will send you guys a discord link as soon as i'm home.
Then we can talk and sort everything out :)

@L_i_g_h_t ill tell him again, he's a bit occupied with RL atm and might forgot :-/

(also for some reason I didn't get notified about the replies here so sry for the late reply)

Added Discord Link :)

We still have some spots open ;)

Sign in to follow this