Warbrand2

warbrands military

M39 heavy tanker

PXjV1EH.jpg

Lore: New to the wastes this strange fuel carrier looks pretty normal. A standard tanker with minimal defenses. Problem is half that fuel barrel is empty with a TOW mounted in it. With a push of the button this rather weak looking convoy vehicle becomes a harasser of epic proportions. Able to use its neutrino tow to scout out and spot weak points for artillery and assault builds this baby is the ultimate in support tech. Its main down side is the lack of any CQB with its only defensive ability being a cloak and a grenadier. Though don't take it for an easy target it is rummored that skilled drivers can run around a battlefield firing missiles with out even being seen.

61WRFLk.jpg

Spoiler

Parts

I0HM8P5.jpgayukipk.jpg

Garage images

219tqiV.jpgbntEBDS.jpgLMLpPUK.jpgdr1x8ln.jpgdH6GTXw.jpg

Griffon APC

quwV17x.jpg

lore: another military design by the same engineer as the m39. Unlike the m39 this one is note some wolf in sheep's clothing but instead a standard APC. armed with a grenade launcher and a drone bay equipped with both sidekicks and grenadiers. This heavily armed APC is meant to support convoy lines and defend the fuel tankers if anything gets to close. Though it is considered a near equal in strength this vehicle is built for medium range engagments and doesn't have the cloak to disingaged like the vehicles it is meant to protect meaning once the fight starts it is going to be deep in the fight until it is over.

Spoiler

parts

x9LtihN.jpgszRPNDu.jpg

Garage images

de23mUE.jpgrXi3l2A.jpgmAdZGjp.jpgHLT9eJE.jpgWMadW2z.jpg

Cyclops lt34

mNmzSWA.jpg

info: not much to say about this one, it seems to be a standard light combat vehicle. It has been seen with three main weapons a grenade launcher, minigun, or auto cannon. Seems to be the lightest and most common vehicle in warbrand's control. Likely as it is just a heavily modified humvee. though every single one of them has the ability to deploy a grenadier defensively so watch out for even though it is easily de gunned those grenadiers are not easily removed.

Spoiler

Part list.

N1uyoXp.jpgpENgpL9.jpg

• Like 1

I do like that Griffin APC.... I should also do lower PS good looking builds again... :good:

On 8/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, Dumpbump said:

I should also do lower PS good looking builds again... :good:

You really should, they're quite fun to use.

This is one I created recently that's based around rovers and vehicles like them.

screenshot-190820-130856.thumb.jpg.2a9e1

• Confused 1

mk12 Heavy transport (heavy transport in exhibition)

1u0FaxT.jpg

Lore: built by warbrand's engineers as a long range scout and troop transport this heavy truck is based on their griffon APC's structure but everything else is customized for its roll. As it is designed to drive through hostile territory with out much in the way for defenses it is equipped with a chameleon mk1, neutrino scope, and grenadier by default. While it does have a drivers window in the rear that is rarely used as the scope is the forward camera.

Gczbt6p.jpg

Do to this fact most drivers prefer to sit in the troop hold in the center of the build. Doing so has resulted in a rather strange modification from Warbrands TOW obsessed unit.

lywsDhm.jpg

Il0iAad.jpg

A set of explosives set right bellow the one way window at the back tied to a TOW missile system. With a push of a button some of these vehicles can activated a defensive countermeasure and start flinging wire guided missiles at the enemy. Sure this modification costs them cargo space for things like food, water, troops, and the such but every convoy of these has at least one modified in this way. 

Spoiler

part list

IzOLqcT.jpgLmdymZh.jpg

garage images

n7oaBxs.jpgzcJGNoC.jpgXzXYmuc.jpgRgV6bSA.jpgp8hdA4R.jpg

TudIMc3.jpg

------------------------

the hardest part about this build was the paint job I went through more then a few paint options. while working on it bellow are two

LjBX0ye.jpg51kiURg.jpg

Why must color be the hardest part.

Second hardest part was the camera on the front, I had two goals when making this. The first was that the TOW must be hidden and easily replaced to make this a drone build if needed. The second was it must be able to be driven with the neutrino scope active. That last part alone resulted in some heavy reworks of the front. as can be seen from the forest version to the current.

• Like 1

M14 urban wolf

Gzl98UA.jpg

build info: an urban scout sniper designed for long range recon and fire support. The urban wolf is another tow based build from me. Like all my tow builds it is a neutrino detector build. This one is designed more as an art build first. Only seen as a combat build once it bares its fangs.

Combat info: I have through testing found 6.5k is around where you want a fully kitted tow build. This is do to most people at this tier using shivs or lighter builds while still being a challenged. This is the point where bringing a tow isn't seal clubbing and seems to be the PS the tow is currently balanced for. That said I have a grenadier as a back up.

PART LIST

Spoiler

LIU1qm1.jpg0twse5E.jpg

GARAGE IMAGES

Spoiler

usjwc6g.jpgpgdTzdQ.jpglMtgY3s.jpgGMMn0WF.jpgYHtXq9G.jpg

Baring fangs

Spoiler

h7gvJCj.jpgHQS2CtS.jpgW3HaOoS.jpg

Edited by Warbrand2

M14-a2 Urban bear

0yVuSzj.jpg

info: A sub variant of the urban wolf its tow has been swapped out for an 88mm cannon. While it is a lot less mobile and actually has less firepower it is still a good sniper. trading indirect fire for direct fire and the ability to more accurately blow enemy ammo supplies and generators.

note: not on exhibition.

M14 hellbat

ThvHfzc.jpg

info: a sub version of the urban wolf, the hellbat is made to be more a brawling combat vehicle, designed to get into the thick of it and support the combat line. To do so the TOW weapon system was swapped out for a Retcher grenade launcher. The cloak replaced with a coaling unit, and the vehicle slightly down armored in exchange for more resistances by replacing the rear basket armor with protective bumpers.

While it doesn't have the raw defensive power of the urban wolf it has a much greater offencive power.

Combat use: the hellbat, starts combat by getting into range and firing a barrage of indirect fire grenades. its large ammo pool for them (cartraged expanded ammo + harpy) means it can do this with out reducing its ammo load for the direct combat. Once the enemy has been peppered it will move in behind the tanks aiming to strip weapons and rip armor off of builds.

Part list

Spoiler

DfAqP2v.jpga3p0hIu.jpg

Garage images

Spoiler

UlS1uey.jpgouYSo2B.jpgxca0wlV.jpgCH7SEpH.jpg

Driving image to come soon, not as important as it is just a reskin with slight differences in build.

Support APC

KcSm1zu.jpg

info: Every army needs a troop transport. While this vehicle is technicly an APC it was built with troop support in mind, armed with a long range recon tow system and two cobra turrets the Support APC is more then able to hold its own while keeping the soldiers or civilians inside safe.

build notes: an attempt to make a build that can survive more hits then normal. some what does, while not as tanky as the heavy transport, it does have an advantage in a doppler radar instead of a blue radar detector. sacrificing acceleration probbibly wasn't the best idea but it did allow for some heavy defense when needed. Do to its turrets I tend to be closer to the front then normal.

PARTS

Spoiler

eoeamqR.jpgDUhNdXJ.jpg

Garage images

Spoiler

FySn3MF.jpgvLBIdHd.jpgCgsagBb.jpgS6FhnAH.jpg

IrnhqWo.jpg

M34 Turtle

CgmDwmN.jpg

build info: the turtle comes from me trying to redesign the Support APC above to have a bit more armor. The result was well this beast. Armed with a tow like all my supply line builds the Turtle has nearly 2k HP and the durability to match. Despite being a seeker type build which hunts down targets from long range it can hold its own in the melee as a good damage sponge in fact I have had to do so with it a few times do to teams with out tanks. to support its mid range use by default it has an undermounted Grenadier but I also have a sub version which removes the grenadier and replaces with an owl for more point defense. Aka grenadier can't deal with turrets worth a damn.

combat use: like all my tow builds this is meant for long range support, though this one is designed so it can get in teh melee and tank damage if needed. While its tow isn't the best armored or hidden it does have its support drone and 500 more HP then most my average builds.

PARTS

Spoiler

lcqQKnP.jpgyaYskvL.jpg

Garage images

Spoiler

M1my5F8.jpg0zenmjE.jpgwAxGEFi.jpgpXLCWuP.jpg

Field image
xP2gZdK.jpg

Defensive variant (not on workshop but simple modification.)
YmrTS46.jpgPWpw11m.jpg

Imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/klr9jvh

HELL BAT

V3QwNdM.jpg

Sometimes a Wastelander wants to drive in style. Sometimes said style is a bit strange. Shown in the image is the Hell Bat, a 6x6 combat tow build. designed to look like a standard truck until it bares its fangs. like all of my more aggressive tow builds it is equipped with a Doppler, Neutrino, TOW system and a grenadier. For defensive counter measures it has a cloak both to loose slower attackers at close range and to break missile lock if out in the open.

PART LIST

HC5VDJS.jpgDQ9QzdC.jpg

One might notice the rift in that part list, well that is quite important to the build. By default this build is a pure art build until its fangs are bared. Upon pushing a button it activates a carnivore and a rift 2m (default 2) on the build. This isn't just for looks by the way, it is also to protect the tow and the scope from opening volley's from crickets and wasps.

3P10h7B.jpg

Internal with carnivore and lower bumper removed to show how the rift is attached. it is placed in such a way that if something does hit it will direct the damage up to the hood blowing it and not the tow.

GARAGE IMAGES

Ggq8OXV.jpgkHtASVq.jpg8PkKjvV.jpg7CJvMj2.jpgpPwPWLy.jpg

Internal gear cluster
uN9AKYr.jpg

Inside this build, is as stated a Doppler, Neutrino(seen on rift image), grenadier, and cloak, as well as a cartridge expanded ammo box. Yes the ammo box is placed in such a way that it is weak to attacks from above, but it was either that or have a maxwell instead of a Doppler, and the radar range of the Doppler is much, much  better as it allows me to detect explosives much more easily.

6KwPiwa.jpg

imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/CEDNvjy

Edited by Warbrand2

the Hell Bat didn't last long, inspiration struck and it struck hard.

bK1yyYe.jpg

PALE HORSE

TgiqhHT.jpg

note: build had to be taken down to change name.

part list

IQw16CM.jpg

kuJX8vt.jpg

Edited by Warbrand2

COBRA

T78eojs.jpg

Build info: not really fitting my military theme, this is what I think is the final evolution of my Combat TOW build. A complete overhaul was done to the internals while keeping all the parts for its PS, the build was reworked to be smoother in design, more well crafted and look more like something someone would actually drive into combat.

PARTS

Spoiler

UxYL6Cq.jpghWQxly7.jpg

GARAGE IMAGES

Spoiler

iTvtgGO.jpgOPycI0y.jpgK4x1pit.jpgko2UcUn.jpg4OTPaeP.jpgpTLP4NM.jpg

kMlx7tV.jpg

This will be my last TOW build for a while.Working on an AA build with auto cannons, a spoiler of it.
kHcZJVh.jpg

Red Army Supply
5iHleZw.jpg

build info: One upon a time trucks like this where used to transport money to and from banks. Now days they have a different but just as important task, to transport important people, documents, ammo, and supplies to the front line. Armed either with a set of grenadier drones and turrets or a tow built to fire out of the windshield from the passenger seat. These xxxxxxxx work with one goal and one goal only get what ever they are carrying to the front line at any cost. Even if that means blowing a hole in an enemy or allied ride.

faction use: Independent, The Red Army Supply isn't used by any of the wasteland factions, in fact they are more a mercinary force then anything. IF you have the salvage, food, water, or even people they will lend their wheels to transport the goods. Just be warned those that don't pay find that the Armored Trucks are not the only vehicle in the Red Armies ranks. For they have a Wicked few tanks ready to wreck anyone who crosses them.

PARTS

Spoiler

32RmMBo.jpgDxU0xMX.jpg

Garage images

Spoiler

O2qEaFo.jpglG0m9Wg.jpg8NWqE4r.jpgrwSlMHa.jpgTdjI5a3.jpg

gpBNqu0.jpg

I wish more people did threads like this. I think making vehicles and posting them is a potentially big part of the game and a reason to visit the forums each day. I'm not much into military, but it's great to see your builds and I love that you included the lore, which I haven't in my thread.

The integration of the Corrida fenders into the Red Army Supply truck's front end is well done.

rpek32's image is pretty dramatic as well.

• Thanks 1