RobyRight

Fatman don't shoot

when i take hit some time the fatman stop to shoot, it's doesn't looking broken but you can't turn or shoot whatever you still have ammo.

fatman_bug.JPG

On 8/20/2019 at 3:30 PM, KruzinKenny said:

You're taking hits on your generator. When it gets destroyed, there is no longer enough power to run the cannon.

elephant can shoot without any problem, only fatman stop to shoot

looking at this link:

• Confused 1

May be the problem is the cover where i put the fatman, i change it with round ones for turrets and the issues  doesn't happen anymore.

(just now i hope so)

• Confused 1

The "problem" is that you probably lost your generator. So the weapon using the generators points is desactivated and can no longer fire. The elephant is using the cabin's energy points.

Edited by C_Geremy

You like say that if i put one weapon over cabin it's take cabin points and if i put another weapon over structure car that take generator points... i didn't konw this.

No, it takes the energy in the order you install the weapons. If the Fatman was the last weapon installed, it's the first to get deactivated when the generator gets destroyed.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, RobyRight said:

You like say that if i put one weapon over cabin it's take cabin points and if i put another weapon over structure car that take generator points... i didn't konw this.

:crazy:buddy!! Wtf?

yes, when i generator is destroyed, weapons will lose that power.

from what i know, it looks like what ever you placed last is where the energy is taken from. feel free to test this. :)

Well, i am not really sure right now is generator problem, because yesterday happen the same problem but i take shoot in opposite side where i did install generator and the generator was not hit it was fine and didn't explode .

normally i try to run through a check list of what might of caused this issue. generator is normally the first thing, second is placement of the turrent cannon itself and see if any car parts block it. if non of them are the case, then this is a bug and will be pushed forward.

Yes is that i did so i did change base frame for fatman and it's resolve the problem

• Upvote 1