DreadNoughtLad

The Land Ship Guide V3

I have again learned a lot form the older guides and I wish to remake it all, this time with way better logic, and not random tips all over the place

Quick landship HP/DURABILITY CHART class----------------------------------------------

Light Landship = 3K to 3.5k HP - Can hold its own in a 1v1 and is good for mid-line attacks, going front line will get you killed in most cases.

Medium Landship = 3.5k to 4k HP - Can hold its own in a 1v1 and is good for light front line use.

Heavy Landship = 4k to 4.5k HP - Can just! hold its own in a 1v2 and is good for front front line use.

Super Heavy Landship = 4.5k to 5k HP - Can hold its own in a 1v2 and is very good for front line use and tanking frontal lance builds.

Omega Landship 5K to 5.5k HP - Can hold its own in a 1v2 comfortably and is extremely good in solo pushing the front line and tanking lance builds.

Dreadnought 5.5k to 6k HP - Can just hold its own in 1v3 Depending on builds attacking, Takes grate effort to take down, Lance builds will do almost nothing apon a frontal impact, can comfortably solo push the front line.

Quick requirements chart-----------------------------------------------------------

Landship with tracks

Budget way of making a landship "4 Armored tracks - 1 Small track - Humpback Cab - Colossus engine" This will give you the max mass limit for a newer player

Non budget way "4 Armored tracks Mules - 2 Small tracks - Humpback hauler - Colossus carrier - Master jack perk" This will midmax your mass limit at the cost of a new leg

Landship with Meat grinders

Budget way of making a landship "5 Meat grinders - Humpback Cab - Colossus engine" This will give you the max mass limit for a newer player

Non budget way "6 Meat grinders - Humpback hauler - Colossus carrier - Master jack perk" This will midmax your mass limit at the cost of a new phone

Introduction-------------------------------------------

Alright, If your have no desire to be a landship builder then this guide is not for you, they only thing you will learn is how to do ADOS armor, with that out of the way lets get started.

The things you will learn in the guide in order.

#1 The classes of Landships and frames

#2 ADOS armor style

#3 Tips

The classes of Landships and frames--------------------------------------

Through the years of playing, building, watching I have come to find common trends of landships. All guns used or cabs or anything are just to show the weapon and movement part placement you might see.

Class #1 The Destroyer Class.

screenshot-190822-171205.thumb.jpg.42cf0

The destroyer class is the most common landship weapons platform you will see in battle or will build, it offers the best fire power and general durability, however your guns can get striped off faster then you can say "Why are there tire tracks coming towards me but I cant see any ve...OH OH GOD NO....HALPZ....Dead"  

Class #2  The Humpback Class

screenshot-190822-173026.thumb.jpg.02fa7

The Humpback class named after the placement of the guns is a uncommon class, It has good fire power but can not aim side to side with both guns, it offers good gun durability compared to class #1 but surprise butt sex is prone to striping to the guns, as far as armor goes, you can get very tanky with with class #2 About 4.5k HP.

Class #3 The Battle Ship Class

screenshot-190822-173652.thumb.jpg.78e53

The Class #3 Is a rare landship, its often hanging in the back line with larger guns or midline with smaller ones side on to the front line, this class offers Good gun durabilty But extremely situational fire power.

Class #4 The WW1 Tank Class --- Or W1 Tank

screenshot-190823-011028.thumb.jpg.f7e48

Class #4 offers the best gun durability and the best armor at the cost of poor fire power, however if done right your fire power can become good.

I personally use Class #2 and #4 With tracks.

Frames---

These are pictures of the the top of the line frames for landships I have made and seen for all classes of landships, First is the best possible frame for tracked landships.

Frame #1

screenshot-190823-013855.thumb.jpg.6c43c

This uses the least amount of mass and fewest parts, for non-buget you need simply put one more small track next to the other one, if your just useing one try to center the small track that way if on of the bigger tracks goes down you wont be sliding on your frame or other parts.

Now with meat grinders there are two frames I have found to be the best, both with there perks.

Frame #1

screenshot-190823-015826.thumb.jpg.b9b07

This frame uses the least amount of parts for the biggest landships, any bigger is not needed.

Frame #2

screenshot-190823-020358.thumb.jpg.d87e5

This frame uses the least amount of mass and is the smallest frame before it no longer becomes a landship and just becomes to small, however this frame is very weak and you will have to watch for fire and scorps.

End for now will add loads later.

Edited by DreadNoughtLad

Question about tracks, non-budget:

14 epic mobility parts are needed in total (12 to fuse the 4 armored tracks, plus 2 small ones). 10 unfused hardened tracks has sufficient tonnage for the same vehicle. It's about 1 ton less massive, has better max speed, and slightly more collective durability, while being over 1000 coins cheaper. However, it requires more frames and has more engine power usage (250%, compared to 230%). What makes the armored tracks option preferable?

Also, can Bigfoot wheels, or any future epic heavy wheels, be used for "landships", or does lack of melee resistance disqualify wheels from the classification?

I look forward to seeing the rest of the guide.

Edited by DominusPericulum

6 hours ago, DominusPericulum said:

Question about tracks, non-budget:

14 epic mobility parts are needed in total (12 to fuse the 4 armored tracks, plus 2 small ones). 10 unfused hardened tracks has sufficient tonnage for the same vehicle. It's about 1 ton less massive, has better max speed, and slightly more collective durability, while being over 1000 coins cheaper. However, it requires more frames and has more engine power usage (250%, compared to 230%). What makes the armored tracks option preferable?

Also, can Bigfoot wheels, or any future epic heavy wheels, be used for "landships", or does lack of melee resistance disqualify wheels from the classification?

I look forward to seeing the rest of the guide.

I under stand your point, I however make and want to teach how to make true landships, what I mean is, You need the highest amount of HP possible to be a real landship, you know those Goliath landships? Well guess what, you know they barley have any HP, one of those VS and landship say with 5K HP..... Well purely out of durability of the 5K HP will win most cases.

What Im gonna be teaching is how to midmax HP, with just 6 parts being used for movement after fuzzing means even more armor, when this is done you can get about 4500 HP on a tracked Landship, those 4 extra parts could be near 400 more HP and thats not counting the frame too.

Yes you can use wheels to make landships, in fact you need 12 Big foots in all to get around 4k to 4.5k HP however the maneuverability and fortress mind set you must need to play a landship is not given to you useing wheels and your are X10 more easy to just flank, Over all I would say wheeled landships are the worst ones, thats why I dont talk about them. 

And besides, meat grinders would be a better choice over big foots, you would just need six to go nearly just as fast and have way more maneuverability.

Edited by DreadNoughtLad
Mistake