Sign in to follow this  
DominusPericulum

Super-Heavy Showcase

This thread is for you to show off the biggest and most intimidating vehicles in your garage (in terms of mass, cabin durability, total durability, PS, size, whatever.)

Here's my toughest combat vehicle yet. Quasar x2:

screenshot-190822-161738.thumb.jpg.05560

screenshot-190822-163112.thumb.jpg.be772

I look forward to seeing your creations.

Edited by DominusPericulum
  • Like 1

Here is my second example of a very large vehicle. Protector x4.

It doesn't have as much cabin durability as the first one, but it's still pretty tough.

1583300959_screenshot-200613-200230(1921

• Like 1

Working on it...

7CC794DBDF67F374266E24E829C7228E501A2179

In preperation for the Cohort, which should fit right in with some pieces left out.  Siberian_Jay doesn't have a "Visible Cab" thread for Hans.  Basically, anything Hans would drive, so leave the Wheeled part out of it.  Trucker, Humpback, Bastion, Cohort, and Steppe Spider.

Okay, Hans doesn't have a bonus 5Km/H for Steppe Spider, but that has a 10Km/H bonus for Mecha Legs.

And Steppe in the name.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Hans ain't a cab, that's why.

I was just using him as an example.  TBPH, if you just want to max out what you can get without going Leviathan, it's going to be Cohort, Colossus, or Golden Eagle, and Master Jack, just to get the highest Mass Limit possible.  (26,000 Tonnes.)  I just don't have Cohort yet, so I'm thinking ahead...

Spoiler

The reason I mention Hans is, with the Golden Eagle, I'm going to make the heaviest build I can, that will do 70.  Okay, that's still 5Km/H slower than Hovers, but still.  It's going to be massive, and Tanky.  70 is just as fast as it will go.  With Hans.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this