傷害從135增加到145

引信工作10s後最高速度增加100km / h

That's easy for you to say.

43 minutes ago, Shambapoo said:

That's easy for you to say.

我正在使用翻译,人们可能会使用它只是为了看到这是一个完全没有意义的消息。

我真的希望他们这样做......我很无聊,应该工作。和平!

Edited by lucashc90

Boar fights are not a great idea. I know from my extensive playing with tusk cabin that when 2 tusks collide the results are most often two dead players. Having an explosive module on it might make it a bit better but in the end the 2 cabins will ultimately make contact and be destroyed. 

@Spedemix are you aware of any hover combinations vids or tests done with hovers with legs, wheels, tracks etc,  

they all seem hoover only, 

20 mins at dawn local time was not enough time to test all the things - wish they just enabled "test" in Custom battle mode when needed & LEFT IT OPEN ALL WEEKEND so all players had opportunity to easily test (yes following links to side-load another client is too hard for some) all your gear, friends, clan, chat is just sitting there ready, implementing/testing changes to one Custom mode could be done without disruption, (XO auto-update is a thing)

11 hours ago, SpeedLocked said:

@Spedemix are you aware of any hover combinations vids or tests done with hovers with legs, wheels, tracks etc,  

they all seem hoover only, 

Like you said it, there's not that much time to throughly test this stuff out. I mostly tested only hovers on various ways and reported everything newsworty.

That being said, I did a small test (which doesn't teach us anything new) with Hovers on one side and legs on another:

Spoiler

PE9UGpQ.jpg

You can see there are frames to the sides. if I displace the weight by moving the cabin, I reproduce the bug of hovers floating higher:

Spoiler

1a64yAT.jpg

3FNIuja.jpg

It looks kinda silly especially on the second pic where the cabin is moved right side of the hovers.

11 hours ago, SpeedLocked said:

20 mins at dawn local time was not enough time to test all the things - wish they just enabled "test" in Custom battle mode when needed & LEFT IT OPEN ALL WEEKEND so all players had opportunity to easily test (yes following links to side-load another client is too hard for some) all your gear, friends, clan, chat is just sitting there ready, implementing/testing changes to one Custom mode could be done without disruption, (XO auto-update is a thing)

I agree it'd be nice if the tet server was open longer during days. Especially Sat and Sun are tricky days to do tests because the server is open only for four hours at a set time. If you can't make it durng the four hour window, gg.

However the devs don't call it a test server for nothing. It's a completely different server, sandboxed away from the live server. I'm not sure if it's feasible to get different weapons stats just in a dedicated custom map, not to mention the map tweaks or new shaders etc. The test server is an optional thing, so it'd be pretty harsh if everyone is forced to download a 1-4 GB update on the live client which they might end up not using at all.

I have my test server always installed (in a separate location from the live client) so whenever new PT pops up, I just launch it and update it. That way I make sure it doesn't screw up my live client.

• Upvote 3

On 8/27/2019 at 2:07 PM, wiehahuo2 said:

給伊卡洛斯天敵
引信〜
傷害從135增加到145

引信工作10s後最高速度增加100km / h

哪怕悬浮过于强力,也不应当让无人武器增强到可以反制悬浮,否则会产生别的平衡问题

无人武器比常规武器强力那绝对是一场灾难,就像以前那样

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2019 at 2:11 PM, Spedemix said:
  Hide contents

On 8/27/2019 at 6:10 AM, LOoD said:

Improving hover climbing on hills while not improving their climbing on cliffs is... Not exactly the easiest goal.

In the videos, the vehicles and hover jets were consistently pointing so far diagonal that the vehicle was basically moving in the wrong direction given the orientation of its own movement parts.

Just make them give thrust so that when the vehicle tilts sideways and the mobility part's movement range can't compensate, the vehicle launches off to where the hover engines point. So they essentially act like the jet engines they are. Then, if their climbing still needs rework, adjust their maximum angling range. This has the added effect of making small hover vehicles less capable of handling high-impulse weaponry, with recoil being worsened by their own mobility acting up as a result.

That's just my thoughts on the matter.

On 8/26/2019 at 4:53 PM, Da_Costa_83 said:

@Blasted_Off WHY ANOTHER TYPHOON NERF? ARE YOU OK?

NOBODY IN THIS TOPIC WAS TALKING ABOUT NERFING THINGS, STOP CRYING PLEASE....

TYPHOONS NEED A RELOAD SPEED BUFF........

@Da_Costa_83 Sir. I am gonna ask you the same. Are you on some illegal substances while writing this. I didnt see any crying. Just a quiestion. And this speed buff seems shady as hell. Hmmm . Sir i will have to arrest you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/23/2019 at 8:43 AM, Anatomycetes said:

Remove the hover change rn

i agree they need to leave hovers alone if anything they should be buffing hovers i dont know why the devs have such an obsession with ruining their game.

• Confused 1

• Hover tweaks in late 2017 -> "Hovers are dead, game is ruined"
  • Hover tweaks in mid 2018 -> "Hovers are dead, game is ruined"
  • Hover tweaks in late 2018 - early 2019 -> "Hovers are dead, game is ruined"
  • Hover tweaks in late 2019 -> "Hovers are dead, game is ruined"

Two years later and we're still here. Hovers are not dead, game is not ruined.

2 hours ago, Spedemix said:
  • Hover tweaks in late 2017 -> "Hovers are dead, game is ruined"
  • Hover tweaks in mid 2018 -> "Hovers are dead, game is ruined"
  • Hover tweaks in late 2018 - early 2019 -> "Hovers are dead, game is ruined"
  • Hover tweaks in late 2019 -> "Hovers are dead, game is ruined"

Two years later and we're still here. Hovers are not dead, game is not ruined.

Because at every iteration players have been forced to adapt a new style to conform to the new style of hovers

Each iteration is made because the only way WAS dead

-Normal mounted hover builds became ineffective once the number of hovers got reduced, so the pentagram design was made

-Hover height and top speed was reduced, vertical hover builds were made to absorb more damage

-Decor builds are then made after yet another durability nerf to combat weaker hovers to increase survivability

-Decor gets nerfed shortly before hover power rework, hovers are susceptible to being destroyed easy again 

-Radar armour (that’s been in the game since release) is used to return hovers to near their original survivability 

You’re so thick headed that you and  every other hover hater simply want hovers to be used in a way where they’d be ineffective, which is the normal hover build type from release with unprotected hovers, and NO viable armor, since hovers don’t have the power to carry viable armor outside of splash

• Upvote 1

Just now, VileCrib_3 said:

Because at every iteration players have been forced to adapt a new style to conform to the new style of hovers

Each iteration is made because the only way WAS dead 

I 100% agree with this.

I also doubt this time will be any different.

I'm just wondering how many times folks will keep saying the same thing even though it never becomes true. People always find a way.

im generally VERY happy with the new map and brawls

the new map is nice and open but with just enough corners and cover to evade incoming shots and outturn dogs :11:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.