I believe it is great amiss that the game does not have VW Type 1 (The Beetle) and Toyota Corolla as cabins (or even better as complete body packs like the Corrida (Lambo Countach) and the rest. Given the game's lore the body panels would be the early models obviously. They are the most popular cars in automotive history. I am sure many would survive the apocalypse.

SPECS: rarity white

medium cabins

health average to low

tonage average to low

speed average

Futuro finale.jpg

Edited by Giobhniu
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

• Upvote 1

+1. More common cabs for variety would be cool.

Buffing WWT and Docker would be great too, because rn they're bad.

I want a purple cab of that, with the forward mounted MG.

On 9/2/2019 at 1:26 PM, Giobhniu said:

I believe it is great amiss that the game does not have VW Type 1 (The Beetle) and Toyota Corolla as cabins (or even better as complete body packs like the Corrida (Lambo Countach) and the rest. Given the game's lore the body panels would be the early models obviously. They are the most popular cars in automotive history. I am sure many would survive the apocalypse.

SPECS: rarity white

medium cabins

health average to low

tonage average to low

speed average

Futuro finale.jpg

k,but why they gotta be white rarity tho? i feel like the only players who use white cabins are newbies who just started the game. correct me if I'm wrong anyone but I'm almost fairly certain once players are able to get better rarity cabins they stop using whites...

7 hours ago, lord_Ripandtear said:

k,but why they gotta be white rarity tho? i feel like the only players who use white cabins are newbies who just started the game. correct me if I'm wrong anyone but I'm almost fairly certain once players are able to get better rarity cabins they stop using whites...

I have a 10k+ CW build, but mostly build toy cars around white cabs. Especially the Duster and Sprinter since they're easy to hide. Moreover, there's currently 6 common cabs (and that's counting Thug), 11 rare cabs and 17 epic cabs. Sure, some types of perks are still neeed, but variety for low PS wouldn't be bad.