I believe it is great amiss that the game does not have VW Type 1 (The Beetle) and Toyota Corolla as cabins (or even better as complete body packs like the Corrida (Lambo Countach) and the rest. Given the game's lore the body panels would be the early models obviously. They are the most popular cars in automotive history. I am sure many would survive the apocalypse.

SPECS: rarity white

medium cabins

health average to low

tonage average to low

speed average

Futuro finale.jpg

Edited by Giobhniu
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/2/2019 at 1:26 PM, Giobhniu said:

I believe it is great amiss that the game does not have VW Type 1 (The Beetle) and Toyota Corolla as cabins (or even better as complete body packs like the Corrida (Lambo Countach) and the rest. Given the game's lore the body panels would be the early models obviously. They are the most popular cars in automotive history. I am sure many would survive the apocalypse.

SPECS: rarity white

medium cabins

health average to low

tonage average to low

speed average

Futuro finale.jpg

k,but why they gotta be white rarity tho? i feel like the only players who use white cabins are newbies who just started the game. correct me if I'm wrong anyone but I'm almost fairly certain once players are able to get better rarity cabins they stop using whites...

7 hours ago, lord_Ripandtear said:

k,but why they gotta be white rarity tho? i feel like the only players who use white cabins are newbies who just started the game. correct me if I'm wrong anyone but I'm almost fairly certain once players are able to get better rarity cabins they stop using whites...

I have a 10k+ CW build, but mostly build toy cars around white cabs. Especially the Duster and Sprinter since they're easy to hide. Moreover, there's currently 6 common cabs (and that's counting Thug), 11 rare cabs and 17 epic cabs. Sure, some types of perks are still neeed, but variety for low PS wouldn't be bad.

We need a Legendary Cabin, to progress to a Relic Cabin.  So, let me respectfully suggest:

Black Cat:

Light Cabin, Faction: Ravagers

Whoever found this car, and dug it out of the scrap pile thought it was bad luck, and painted a black circle with the number (13) on the side. 

Power:  (2.5 Bars)

Mass: 250 Kilos

Durability: 150

Max Cabin Speed: 100K/h

Tonnage: 2

Mass Limit: 5 Tonnes (5,000 Kilos)

Adds Energy: 13

Perk:  Adds 13 Energy, compatible with all Generators, but you can only use 1.

Appearance:  I'm envisioning something like the Ghost, scaled down to the size of a Duster.  Tiny, fragile, weak...  13 Energy.  You can add an Engine, but you have to.  You can add an Apollo 2 mandrakes, and a Chameleon, but just the Apollo more than Triples the overall weight, and strains the Mass limit.

That's the idea.  It'll cost you.  Good luck!

imagine a legendary heavy cabin, which is based on a tank and that has a rotatory platform at the back or in the middle, like a turret, in which it can be built (of course that would be its ability)

2 minutes ago, antitankbazokaa said:

imagine a legendary heavy cabin, which is based on a tank and that has a rotatory platform at the back or in the middle, like a turret, in which it can be built (of course that would be its ability)

In other words, Cannons can be used like a Turret Cannon?  I really like that idea, you can't have the Icebox, Harpy, nor Steppe Spider perk, because you can only have 1 Cabin, but it would have to be balanced by having only 11 Charge (Like Icebox.)  Yes, you can have 3 Executioners, and yes, 1 of them can turn like a Mammoth, but it'll cost you.

Also, the Turret Ring is only large enough for 1 Cannon.  Also, it's cumulative with a Turret Cannon, meaning if you mount a Mammoth on it, and look left, ot right, the Mammoth will turn with the Turret Ring.

The best part is all they have to do is take Carapace, update it, and raise the rarity to Epic!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, antitankbazokaa said:

I think the turret ring should have a space of 6x6

20 minutes ago, antitankbazokaa said:

I think the turret ring should have a space of 6x6

I think a 4x4 max would be better, so you're less likely to fit 3 Executioners on there.  Regardless of how stupid that would look, we don't have to imagine how OP a Triple X with turret rotation would be.  Bad enough that they'd put 2 on it.

Yes, I know, you can get 2 Gun Mounts on a 4x4, and then plonk 3 Executioners on top of that, but if you do that on a Hover, you're going to be absurdly top-heavy, and either get shot in the guns, or have to take armor from the Cabin and Engines to protect them.  No thanks.

When I troubleshoot these suggestions, I try to think Buiidng with them.  Fortunately, we don't have to imagine what a cab would look like with a Turret Ring:

latest?cb=20180124232532

Edited by psiberzerker

13 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

I think a 4x4 max would be better, so you're less likely to fit 3 Executioners on there.  Regardless of how stupid that would look, we don't have to imagine how OP a Triple X with turret rotation would be.  Bad enough that they'd put 2 on it.

Yes, I know, you can get 2 Gun Mounts on a 4x4, and then plonk 3 Executioners on top of that, but if you do that on a Hover, you're going to be absurdly top-heavy, and either get shot in the guns, or have to take armor from the Cabin and Engines to protect them.  No thanks.

When I troubleshoot these suggestions, I try to think Buiidng with them.  Fortunately, we don't have to imagine what a cab would look like with a Turret Ring:

latest?cb=20180124232532

What if to counter giving the turret mass limit the more weight you put in the turret the slower it will turn

Edited by antitankbazokaa
Autocorrector

10 minutes ago, antitankbazokaa said:

What if to counter giving the turret mass limit the more weight you put in the turret the slower it will turn

Okay, for the sake of argument, let's just assume that the Devs read this, and decide to work on it, right now.

I want to make their job as easy as possible, which means limiting it to 1 thing they have to implement, then balance in later patches.  Love the ideas, especially the original one of a Cabin with a built in turret ring, but just bumping up the carapace to Epic, and adding the Turret mechanic would be plenty, for one project, to start.  (It's already one of the most popular, and expensive Rare cabs in the game.)

They can start adding other sliding scales, like Mass/Turret Rotation later.  For now, it would be fine if it just had standard Little Boy Turret Rotation.  It won't make Judge into a Little Boy, it doesn't have the Durability, but it's a start...

4 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

I think engineers also should have own rare cabin for them.

Agreed.  Also, another Rare Light Cabin at 11 Energy, since Growl is essentially the only one.  

I'm thinking a more Industrial looking one, since there's like 50-11 Pickup cabs.

Edited by psiberzerker

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

Also, another Rare Light Cabin at 11 Energy, since Growl is essentially the only one.  

Dev should remake the Pilgrim, the one of the awful cabins in this game. (Of course, the most awful cabin is Trucker.)
11 energy Pilgrim will fit well, considering theme of the faction where it belongs to.

Edit:

21 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Nope, that dubious distinction goes to Docker.

Right! You got me! I forgot the Docker.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

18 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

(Of course, the most awful cabin is Trucker.)

Nope, that dubious distinction goes to Docker.  It's worse than Guerilla, and it has to be crafted.  They make you craft the dang thing, when it's got a higher center of Gravity, no forward weld-points, so you can't armor it.  It's basically a shield that kills you when it gets shot off.  Useless for anything but selling when they make you use it early on, or crafting into useful parts.

Trucker is the worst Rare cabin.  I'll give you that.  You're better off buying a Duster, adding an Engine, and some Armor to get it up to the same stats.  It's that bad:  That a Common part is better.  Speaking of which, I just got a Razorback (Not for sale) from my weakly Minor's Crate.  What am I supposed to do with that PoS?

Edited by psiberzerker

On 12/6/2019 at 6:39 PM, antitankbazokaa said:

A Volvo comes to mind...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ww2 era Volkswagen Type 93 would offer a cool weird cabin for pickup style builds. Its just a VW bug cut after front seats, in a way. 

Maybe with 4x6 welding points on roof rack...and 2x3 on the front "hood" .

But it sure could use front fenders from Baja Bug scene or be without any fenders for all them bigfoot tyres etc to spin.