Its unacceptable that this is still going on. This is the same type of video I've been posting in other threads that supposedly got patches to fix the issues. They say they've fixed this stuff but they only provide bandaid fixes while the root problems still exists. 

PS4 version 0.10.71.117178

We are unable to complete the 2nd stage in the amount of time given due to this. In some cases the boss is able to free itself during the final leviathan battle and tag team us, along with an already double-durability boosted leviathan. 

I've even noticed more severe cases of this happening with allies phasing into each other upon spawn and unable to detach. Please fix the root of the problem.

id suggest putting this in the bug reports in the ps4 section.

but something else i wanna mention is sometimes the boss doesnt fire his weapons in a boss fight. i could be fighting the boss with the hurricanes and he doesnt shoot out any hurricane missiles. this is quite common. also bosses can get stuck on enemies like the first vid you posted as well. this can also prevent them from shooting their weapons to. this for some reason is more common then the boss not shooting his weapons....

6 hours ago, Zarrurer said:

id suggest putting this in the bug reports in the ps4 section.

? This is the ps4 bug section

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2019 at 1:24 AM, submaxcw said:

? This is the ps4 bug section

yeah lol my bad, i read this in the ps4 discussion area not the bug area, thats why i thought you didnt post it in the bug section xD

53 minutes ago, Zarrurer said:

yeah lol my bad, i read this in the ps4 discussion area not the bug area, thats why i thought you didnt post it in the bug section xD

Where did u click exactly?.

So you confused urself between discussion and bug reports?

71Yf08TLdJL._SY355_.png.jpg

6 hours ago, Anatomycetes said:

Where did u click exactly?.

Next Unread Topic

Maybe? I don't know

I also hate when you spawn on top of each other and get stuck, but it seems a first world problem  when compared to OP's complaint.