Warbrand2

Premium vehicle idea: H.A.D.E.S

b6rje1iss6s01.jpg

pluton.jpg

Info: even in the wasteland artillery is a must. Take the long range with HADES. A wastelander gone mad. And their supped up tank the River runner

Driver: no one has seen Hades's face, only his yellow glowing eyes hidden under a black hood. He is rumored to have once been an artillery martial for the steppenwolves, but after a drunken night and a missplaced shot he was condemmed. Now her roams the wasteland a mercinary for hire putting missiles in any target for the right price. or the right amount of drinks.

Unique parts

weapon one: H.A.D.E.S missile
rarity: legendary
type: ATGM
power: 6
limit: 1
damage: 300
blast: 3.5m
perk: 3d manual missile.  (W up, S down)
note: unlike the image ones the missile would not stick out. though there would be a big hole in front for it to fire out of. The missile is smaller for this.

cab: Recon carapace (implied to be a carapace upgrade.)
rarity: purple
power: 9
type: heavy
perk: recon sweet, has a Doppler and neutrino built in.
max tonage: 17,000
max speed: 75 KPM

Reasoning for the scope radar
LiDLkon.jpg

Ammo box: smoke out
ammo: +50%
perk: rockets/missiles explode with black smoke disabling all scopes, radars, cloaks, and missiles (so pyre, tow, H.A.D.E etc) while in the cloud cloud lasts 3 seconds. 
EDIT: perk is a charge to trigger, for every 1,000 white damage dealt you can trigger one charge of it which makes the next shot have the effect.

Turret: Ripper
power: 3
type: MG
perk: timer doesn't decay as long as the build isn't moving.

angle platform (needs better name)
2968969931_1_11_fj2iDlDc.jpg

info: the launcher its self is mounted to this. it is a large 6 wide, 4 tall, 4 long part that when its button is held will raise. Can angle upto 90 degrees. works like valves in half life, holding teh button causes it to go, releasing leaves it at current angle, holding again reverses.
PS: 500
power cost: 1
note: is meant for TOW, crickets, and H.A.D.E.S missiles. allows greater firing angles, and yes you can rotate it and use it to make a sideways mandrake.

Unique paint "river styx"
design: Styx.jpg?resize=621,401&ssl=1

the skeletons in this, a blue color with black background.

unique "scythe" sticker x2 (is just a scythe mirrored on both sides)

unique "cursed moon" sticker (similar to the image, is blue. single sticker is placed on the cab.)

2x unique side lights called "warm lanterns"
info: the lights on the front, they are a 3 high, two wide, two long front facing lights, a left and right one is given. These lights are in the places of the lights on the image but instead looks like lanterns swinging with a blue light.

would also include 5 unique armor parts including a few 2x3 parts.

Other parts of note

Tracks with a unique blue CK: The CK changes the tracks to a loose track look, can be applied on armored tracks only.

Hot red engine

Midnight paint

white paint

BIg. G generator

EDITS

1. added a trigger for the ammo, to clarify that isn't active all the time.

Edited by Warbrand2
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

Hope people see some use in this idea.

You worked hard on this, I give you that :)

But in my opinion any artillery is a waste of nerves. That and gold ammo made me run away from World of Tanks. Please, don't make another weapon that forces players to stay inside base and just click. We have enough weapons of this kind (Hurricane, TOW, Mandrake, etc.) :)

*scratches his head* so, you want Targem to make your very own premium vehicule, with 5 exclusive items that suit your gameplay?

HADES: Hmmm. I'd prefer if the TOW was tweaked and made viable first. As long as Targem doesn't find a way to make it and Caucasus relevant, I see no reason to try to release legendary versions. Especially not premium ones.
Moreover, 300 damage over 3.5m radius for 6 energy? Sounds like it'd one-shot mot 6k cars xD. I play dual LB on Harpy and the one-shots are crazy already.

Weird ammo, just no.

9 energy epic heavy cabin with neutrino and doppler, and 75 kmh max speed? That's basically forcing 2 energy somewhere people might not want it, I see no reason to do that. Sounds like all your builds too, so I wonder if that's supposed to be an interesting cabin for players, or just an interesting cabin for you >.>

The turret idea is mildly interesting tho. I kinda like it

Edited by Clebardman

Tow maybe underpowered but it is far from irrelevant, seriously I have started grouping up with people to show how good it can be. IT only really needs a better perk like a change to how its damage is delt or something TOWS IRL perce armor, would be nice if the one in this game hadthat function explosion happens behind part hit or something.

Forgot to put in post, the ammo is charge and trigger so that should help prevent that from being OP.

On the cab, it is mean for people that want that. IT would be interesting to sniper players using auto cannons, or normal cannons, as well though it would require a slightly exposed cab. the point of it is a sniper purple meant for those that like long range gameplay. I do get that some people don't like artillery, but it is just as vital as anything else just because a body isn't in the fight doesn't mean they didn't just de wheel three enemies and one shot a bot.

Ranting aside, the main two things for this are the cab, turret, and rotation part, the missile can be replaced with a tow or even some dumb fire single shot for all I care. The idea is the game needs something to give those who like artillery a good fast into it. A lot of people discount artillery, until it does something epic. I mean I Have seen incinerators wipe teams, mandrakes take out squads, and hell myself as a tow is a demon but that is because if I use anything else the game is to easy and boring, most players are stupid. (not targetting people here.)

=-----------------

OF the things in this idea, the only things I think don't need work myself are the turret, rotation part, and overall idea of an artillery. As it is I just posted what I knew for a good artillery. I know others will not like it hence the idea, put forth your own please. That isn't being an **** that is please do so, what would you change in this to keep the over all idea of a premium artillery.

@Warbrand2 A sniper player using autocannons wants 3 WWs and a scope on a medium cab tho. Don't get me wrong, I want more artillery in the game. I really hope Targem makes a steppenwolves artillery weapon line that starts with a rare mortar and ends up with the Mandrake.

With that cab, here's the deal: Epic heavy cabs are 11 energy. You take out two energy points, and give it a perk you could buy for those 2 energy points. That, or anything else. It's not a perk that benefits anyone. It merely prevents people from doing something they could do with any other cab.

About the TOW: I keep playing against it because I mostly play 2k PS toy cars with chords and luparas. It's also a kind of weapon I absolutely love in video games. Lets just say I'm not impressed, and worse, it doesn't scale at all into lategame.

Will discuss about artillery more later with you if you want because I do have lots of artillery ideas for the game. Or ideas to fix the TOW.

Edited by Clebardman

The tow scales up to 8k, but that is besides the point.

What would you do with the weapon and the cab? Because yeah I know it could use a bit of work and you do bring up a point, the idea was it would give those two with a space reduction, so it wouldn't require the space of the radar and scope but yeah not really of value to most.

How about this.

cab: Recon carapace (implied to be a carapace upgrade.)
power: 12
type: medium
perk: increased artillery accuracy and range. +2 seconds on guide time on guided weapons.
max tonage: 16,000
max speed: 80 KPM

weapon one: H.A.D.E.S missile
rarity: EPIC
type: ATGM
power: 6
damage: 178
blast: 3.5m
perk: 3d manual missile.  (W up, S down)

+ a change to the normal tow.

TOW PERK: explosion happens 1m  ahead of impact. (so explodes on the other side of he part hit like if hits a track instead hits what is right behind the track.)

tow is an AT weapon it should function about it.

• Sad 1

About the cab, I was thinking about wich kind of simple perks the game currently lacks and taht would synergize well with the TOW. Two things came to mind:

-Projectile speed increased by ~15%. Probably interesting for a TOW, it'd allow it to dump more rockets over a short period of time. Interesting for some low speed high damage projectiles like cannon turrets, spikes, phoenixes, etc.
-Damage increased by UP TO ~12-15% over 5 seconds while staying stationnary. For a TOW, it basically means damage goes up as you steer the thing, so that's all good. Would give a cab for turret cannons that get no benefits from Icebox, and the way te perk works synergizes well with their gameplay too.

For the TOW... I think it'd need to cost more energy and be tweaked accordingly to be used higher in PS. If it was a 6-7 energy weapon with the punch that goes with it, you could start building your vehicle around it. I don't know as I don't use it myself and barely tried it. All I know is as soon as I hit 4k TOW disappear. I never see one above starter car level.
Some QoL changes: Someone mentionned that you could steer them during the boosted flight phase, that'd allow to get more shots downrange and use the refire rate better. I'd like to see the manual detonation get something like -20% damage +100% radius so you can actually hit things with it when you're about to miss.

My personal opinion on the TOW and your suggestion: I'd make them 6-7 and 8-10 energy weapons respectively and try to balance things from here. If you can only have 1 and it's going to keep you busy 80% of the game guiding missiles, it better be worth it.

Edited by Clebardman

Right now the tow is pretty low cost power wise as you are supose to gear a build around it. Take a look here for some info

u can do a lo with the TOW if you know what you are doing. It is underpowered but it should not have its power cost increased purely as that would make building around it harder. As it is it is just perfect for you to place a back up weapon and support equipment. Been seeing them more in 6k do to my interference there. Got more then a few people to start using them again. Though I hate that the neutrino's effect the one thing that actually makes it viable doesn't work for those who are color blind.

On the perk suggestions for the cab, I think the damage increased while immobile is probably the best option, as it fits the vehicle concept and allows for as you put it heavy use with pretty much any long range build, from the mandrake to the rapier.

That just leaves the missile for this its self. I will likely be pushing it back to epic and doing the suggestion of a perk for the tow, and the up and down aim perk for this one. Tow is better at defeating armor especially spaced armor while the H.A.D.E.S is better at removing weapons and gear.

• Sad 1

5 pack exclusive epics on one car... Really?

I think that having too many pack-exclusive parts is unhealthy. There's a lot of exclusive cabins, but there exist craftable alternates (in terms of stats), usually. Tackler, grenadier, and Goliath have alternatives, some more equivalent than others. Other packs only have 2 exclusive parts at most. This is just denying a variety of non-substituable components to people who craft (special ammo, moving mechanism).

TL;DR: I think this idea is excessive and unhealthy.

guessing you are the one that put sad on all the posts.

Anyway, some of the items can be changed in rarity easily. Also have you seen the last horsman pack three epics and a bunch of blues. All it takes to on par this is change a few bits to blue and there done.

I guess the angle platform would be hugely popular with Mandrake users: angle them down and use for direct fire :D. Also, vertical rockets anyone?

Other than that, the recon carapace is interesting. Very specialized though, as Clebardman wrote. People who are not looking for a sniper might prefer to put the energy points elsewhere. But in general, only 9 energy for a purple carapace? The blue one has 10 energy. I think the recon version needs 10 too, so it is equal to other purple cabins where the driver installs Neutrino and Doppler.

With 10 energy though, I might like it:

• Built-in Neutrino would be impossible to shoot off, you'd have to kill the cabin.
  • 75 speed and carapace-level toughness would compensate for the extra perk other cabins have.
  • Confused 1

Yeah That might be a good idea. as It is I think I over did the parts on this to much purple and new.