Sign in to follow this  
vryce

Most profitable PvP battle selections..

I assumed this would be the outcome but just did the math so I figured I would share...

If you're not at a weekly limit all things considered it is best going for batteries, then scrap, then wires.

This assumes you normally do well in the missions, a big assumption for many of you I know!

Batteries normally get 5:  10 goes for $3.73-10% = $3.35*.5 = $1.67 per battle
Scrap normally get 26: 100  goes for for $3.57-10% = % $3.21*.26 = $0.83 per battle
Wires normally get 12: 100 goes for $5.90-10% = $5.31*.12 = $0.63 per battle

Also you get more value in this order when completing weekly challenges for badges:  battery, wire, then scrap missions so I always do battery mission first, then wires, then scrap for weekly challenge completion.

When using my badge exchange I always create plastic to sell as I once calculated that it is the most $ per badges.

Someone let me know if I got any of this wrong.

-Vryce

Appreciate the work but can I ask what platform you're on. 

I'm on Xbox and wires(1.33)is the most profitable followed by scrap(0.5) then batteries (0.26). 

Not quite sure why there's such a difference.

Edit I forgot to subtract 10% tax

Edited by Bonkers247

A detail is important to mention, it's more reliable to pick 2 lances, without cloak or anything and slam yourself into the first enemy bot you see and leave the match (around 20 seconds) than waiting for the whole match to end ( up to 4-5 minutes) 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Bonkers247 said:

Appreciate the work but can I ask what platform you're on. 

I'm on Xbox and wires(1.33)is the most profitable followed by scrap(0.5) then batteries (0.26). 

Not quite sure why there's such a difference.

Edit I forgot to subtract 10% tax

Sorry yeah big differences. I play exclusively on PC.

Hm quite a difference on ps4.

Batteries: low-buy 10 for ~1.20 coins

Wires: low-buy 100 for ~11 coins

Scrap: low-buy 100 for ~8.50 coins

With only slight fluctuations in price over the whole week. Regarding exchanging badges, last time i did the math it was a close match between plastic and electronics. I'm usually taking electronics.

Edited by fftunes4real

20 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Regarding exchanging badges, last time i did the math it was a close match between plastic and electronics. I'm usually taking electronics.

check the spreadsheet i linked:

image.png.e69f8e878dc4bffbb9cd0e6a7c3f7d

Edited by v3rgi1

1 hour ago, v3rgi1 said:

check the spreadsheet i linked:

But that's a pretty low price right there for electronics, and a pretty high one for plastic. Not exactly what i see on ps4 market.

I buy plastic for 41~42 coins, sometimes even lower at start of the week, electronics are more likely between 8~9 coins per 10.

Sign in to follow this