Sethryan

Insane lag and constant kick of matches.

Hi, i want to know if there is a solution to constant ping spikes and package loss all the time.... everything was fine till last patch. I tried all the things that were said in the the other post called connection issues and nothing works. i play 3 matches with 140ms then it starts jumping to 250 then over 400 and i get kicked out of the match. I need a solution since i am losing fuel everytime i get kicked because of this. Today lost 120 fuel...

And before anyone sais check ur internet.. its not. I checked all my side stuff (Internet speed, game client (also tried reinstalling it), and all i could check). This is the only game i have this problem since i play some other Mmo, and i dont have lag at all and i play with arround 100ms of ping.

Im open to any help. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Please make and attach traces to our server(-s). Read this article for more information: 

Only RU hosted servers are giving the headache for the last week. All of my clan are in EU, but since we are next to Russia it used to make no difference where to play. And after all Sankt-Peterburg is closer to us than Amsterdam. One of our members is located in UK and he also suffers from lag and lag-spikes.

game.log first session is in eu server, second one in RU unknown.png

even the raids are unbearable with this rate of packet loss. Needless to say cw is guaranteed loss for our team if we are assigned to RU server against RU based team.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i can confirm this, RU servers have high ping this week, even 150ms constant ping, but almost no loss or no loss of data at least, never had such issues before and its clearly RU servers issue as other servers works fine for me. Im also EU and RU server wasn't an issue, but now we are at disadvantage on CW.

At 150ms the delay is noticeable, cant imagine 200+, it must be unplayable.

Edited by szefopl
  • Upvote 1

I have the same issue the ping before was between 60 and 70. After the patch I have a ping of 180 on RU Server with a packetlost between 10% and 20 %.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                            speedport.ip -    0 |   15 |   15 |    0 |    0 |    1 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |    3 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |    3 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                           195.145.92.37 -    0 |   15 |   15 |   20 |   22 |   26 |   23 |
|                           217.0.197.241 -    0 |   15 |   15 |   27 |   28 |   34 |   29 |
|                   ffm-b4-link.telia.net -   10 |   11 |   10 |   27 |   28 |   31 |   28 |
|                  ffm-bb2-link.telia.net -   10 |   11 |   10 |   59 |   60 |   64 |   61 |
|                    s-bb4-link.telia.net -    0 |   15 |   15 |   58 |   60 |   66 |   59 |
|                   sap-b4-link.telia.net -    0 |   15 |   15 |   59 |   61 |   67 |   61 |
| selectel-svc064940-ic347225.c.telia.net -    9 |   12 |   11 |  188 |  191 |  209 |  189 |
|                 127.spb.net.selectel.ru -   10 |   11 |   10 |  181 |  185 |  188 |  185 |
|                         109.234.155.213 -    0 |   15 |   15 |  182 |  185 |  189 |  184 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Edited by GeneralAnasazi

18 hours ago, igninis said:

Spasibo nachialnik :]

bud zdorov, ne kashlyaj

• Haha 1

I also have problem I was getting in sometime over 30k ping just in 2min, then it's going slow down and 100ping, and later again bum just 500 or 1000 ping don't get it, now tnx god it's working better but the problem is there so it's problem with the server 

I locked region to EE.UU because when system puts me in EU server 240+ms with constant teleporting and kick. EU servers are too lagged for me to play there. Btw locking region doesnt complelty lock it? Because even its locked sometimes it still send me to EU and rip match i have to quit Pvp matches or raids cuz its unplayable.

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh ,i so wanna throw my ****  around ,im used to a semi poor connection as i live in the middle of bum [email protected]$ nowhere in nz but the last 6 weeks or so i cant play a round ,either starts sweet and then im jumping through time sometimes up to 12seconds,ya just bouncing backwards and forwards on the map until boom ya car is gone,other times the round wont even start just the timer counting down then up the down n up n down n up ,now i can get that **** from a yoyo aye but i actually wanna play crossout._._its worse above 10k ps but even in 6.5k ps games its commen,,,,love your game guys but this **** as broke as my controllers after throwing them at your glitchy game,,,,,,please sort it guys im here to blow **** up not to build guns but all that works is the workbenchs,,,,,,ive had update after update **** still broke now i sad cos i fear im gonna have to find another game after years here supporting you im been forced out ,,,,,dunno what to do ,crying done as much as praying

Well had update 1.71 today no change ive had 7 games in about 6hrs,,,,wtf,,,,,then theres that crap where the devs are trying to blame us again wtf,,,,and that crappy idea of recording a log for them ,page after page about how to sort but not a thought about console users,how do we do that ,,,,,,,,well you pissed wankas it aint my end its the new flame crap you are selling,after years supporting you wanks by buying packs when i thought you had earnt my money i now feel like ya all a bunch o theives,you all sukkkk,i hope someone steals your car ,sleeps with ya wife and runs ya dog over when he leaves,,,,you should refund my and ill forget you and your company 

14 hours ago, The_shame_wizard said:

refund 

yes

If gather the "charge amount" of all members of my clan
we can easily buy luxury car
Devs are wasting our money on vacation, beer and women and offering a comfortable environment  and service only for Ru, Eu player
I wonder why this situation doesn't be problem 
Every developer should start life again from elementary school
I am not  saying only amount of money
How long will developers be messing with me?

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Upvote 3