Woodyrojo

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.80

Still no fix for scorpion? When will that be fixed? Do a hotfix pls

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Hogga__doesn_t_s! The Scorpion frames tweak is connected to weapons' physical models rework. And we can't introduce one without another. As soon as updated physical model for the Scorpion is ready, we'll also introduce the frames tweak.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

There is a bug with green fire when you test it in the garage. The green fire burns continuously.

image.thumb.png.b445555c6089df3b8aebd992

EDIT : It's fixed now after this small patch.

Edited by kobac77
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

More parts to unlocked....:good:

"Clash the engineers" and the way to add prizes to game is great. :yes_yes_yes:

"Repair" as a on a game mode my itself is also a good idea. Players can choose to play or not.

I can see from the last patch you guys have make improvement on "Technology Tree". I do hope very soon you guys will add some of them older pack only items to be craftable and adding more new toys for us.

Thank you.

SkyeShadow (Posted )

Work ongoing for creating more new 'toys', yes ;) More craftable things too.

In past when the studio was in prime for we were getting updates 20-25/day each now we are getting updates 3 month/each. Whats the reason for this ? 

You should look Punisher next 

-Nobody uses

-You cant rely on your stats because noone ever use it in current form. BUFF IT ASAP

Can we expect Complex raid in 2019 ?

SkyeShadow (Posted )

The studio is still in prime :) The gaps between updates are longer as we continue working on engine changes, that takes time and lays a groundwork for future changes, so once this big stage is done the updates may become more often. We'll take a look at Punisher, yes. As for the raid - can't say yet.
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

according to my statistics it shows that you crossout devs are absolutely brainless.

50% buffs for firebug what hello wakes wakey it’s furebug wedge builds all over your game are you seriously tryna make it even more boring...

11% nerf ... why not a 10% to make up for killing the gun against aegis...

and lol look @ this thread barely anyone has got something nice to say give your head a shake @BjKalderon

theres is literally 0<<< point in doing test servers if you don’t listen no one cared you fixed a few bumps in the map lol fix the important things 

also wat about chase is that still getting fixed or did you think we would forget about it... AHHAHA

If chase was broken it wouldnt be in custom battles. I.e. its not broken. It was just too easy a raid for people to get resources. The devs dont like it when people advance in their game without buying packs. So they took it out and lied.

Also is there any news on Kneche rider event. Autumn has arrived and still no word. o.o

SkyeShadow (Posted )

Knechte will show up in mid-Autumn!
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

So, You did the exact opposite of what is required now that Rare Weapons and Accessories have lower PS. You raised Invasion to 5000 PS when you need to lower the minimum PS to farm Wires, Batteries, Normal Raids and Hard Raids and invasion. All these Resources need to have the minimum lowered, NOT RAISED, because the PS of all our blueprints will now become lower because you lowered the PS of Rare items.

Lower the minimums! not Raise them!

These PS changes will really hurt new players who only own Rare items. How can they assemble a 4000 PS vehicle when you lowered all their parts? 5000?

Peace

PS I went to sleep with a 5056 PS vehicle, to awaken and the same vehicle is now 4341. Great way to break the game.

Nobody asked for Rare items to be lowered. We only wanted Legendary and Relics to be raised. Nice job, NOT!

Edited by LordTutor
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

So no adjustments for the breaker and punisher....

• Upvote 2

Don't like the idea of replacing parts that have been blown off - repairs should only be possible to existing parts, either that or scrap drops for your own items and you have to also pick them up first?

I hope this doesn't make its way in to normal PVP! An alternative possibly to keep things as they are but require the use of a repair kit allows limited repair to existing parts and cabin durability?

loving the ammo drops but should be limited - you should only drop ammo if you have an ammo box or run something requiring ammo. (shotgun/melee builds for example shouldn't drop ammo, but running a Fat Man build should.)

Fix Seal clubbing- it isn't hard, basically stop balancing solely on PS..... its easy to balance it with PS AND equipment levels..... for example keep equipment within a single level of each other. So for example standard equipment you shouldn't be encountering opposition with anything better than rare items. running rare shouldn't be encountering anything with better than epic ect ect.

One thing to add....... building multiple items PLEASE!!! An option to type in the amount required should be introduced asap.

• Upvote 2

Looking forward how three times buffed firebug will hit CW today. +50% dmg, +50% range, +higher durability. Hmmm... I give 4 seconds of survival of my vehicle. Maybe time for some firefighter faction.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gumaak__CG_ said:

Looking forward how three times buffed firebug will hit CW today. +50% dmg, +50% range, +higher durability. Hmmm... I give 4 seconds of survival of my vehicle. Maybe time for some firefighter faction.

Im looking foward to facing these new firebugs (since using that light cab will limit their health). The big ones are already easy to deal with on my spider. Maybe the little guys will put up a better challenge

please reduce number of player in pvp, brawl ,and increase bot

PS difference make long waiting time, 

Gathering all player to Ru is nunsense solution

If you think all players are playing in a low ping and no lag environment, that's a big mistake

for years

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Do you guys plan on updating the Ghost cabin's attachment points like you did with Hot Red and its collision model as you did with other itens?

Thanks.

As far as i remember the devs already said no to that because cabins have a limited amount of attachment points they can place on cabins and the ghost cabin already uses the max amount of attachment points.

• Confused 3

9 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

As far as i remember the devs already said no to that because cabins have a limited amount of attachment points they can place on cabins and the ghost cabin already uses the max amount of attachment points.

If thats the truth then thats a bigger lie than chase being broken. Humpback has by far the most contact points. Far more than ghost

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

WHY DID YOU DELETE MY POST MR DEV? Answer the questions.

according to my statistics it shows that you crossout devs do not listen

50% buffs for firebug what hello wakey wakey it’s furebug wedge builds all over your game are you seriously tryna make it even more boring...

11% nerf ... why not a 10% to make up for killing the gun against aegis...

and lol look @ this thread barely anyone has got something nice to say 

theres is literally 0<<< point in doing test servers if you don’t listen no one cared you fixed a few bumps in the map lol fix the important things 

also wat about chase is that still getting fixed ordid you think we would forget about it... AHHAHA

Edited by saltyadults69
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, EVAN__WILLAMS said:

@Woodyrojo

No new Livyatan cannon or other relics. When can we expect more relic weapons ?

End game playing is getting stale, we need new toys to grind for. 

PhotoEditor_20190912_101139205(1).thumb.

Id very much like to see these happen too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, saltyadults69 said:

also wat about chase is that still getting fixed ordid you think we would forget about it... AHHAHA

Chase is never coming back to the rotation. They were just lying the whole time to try and get people to stay.

• Upvote 6