Woodyrojo

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.80

6 hours ago, *BigJoe1627-_- said:

Another boring update:crying:

It's not that bad, it could be much worst! Have you forgotten some of the past updates?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Le_Lapin_Blanc said:

The Harvester is dead

Ding dong the witch is dead, which old which? The wicked harvy witch!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

Also, no grenadier drone nerf.

It's still too new of a weapon, they still want us to buy the pack for it

Whats good with the update:

1. PS changes are great, no more rare weapons facing legendary ones. Normalized PS scores for weapons and equipment should make it easier for new players to build efficient vehicle.

2. Experiment mode; possibility for players to test upcoming features in live is, in my opinion, better for feedback than test server, because more people will be participating.

3. New map added; more content always nice

4. I like new capture system

Whats bad with the update:

1. I have nothing agains repairs in general but introducing them in the way the Experiment mode provides would break the game. A lot of weaponry would become redundant, especially weapon types that are used to slowly wear down opponents like mandrake (and indirect fire in generall) and precision weapons (corvos, autocannons). On the other hand weapons that deal a lot of damage in big alpha strikes, using explosive rounds would become even more powerfull.

2. After playing ~30 matches not even once did I drop on the new map (so no feedback whether the map is good)

Some suggestions:

1. Newly introduced maps should be picked by matchmaker more often so people can actually play and test. I know you can get on a trip through new map using custom battle, but still having an actuall battle vs players would be better.

2. Repairs could be introduced in form of repair modules. Different rarity and different energy requirement modules could repair different things.

It could be started with for example "Spare wheels" module, allowing recovering basic and rare wheels as long as frame for the wheels exists. No energy requirements but still has weight and PS.

Recovering epic movement parts, any structural parts, weaponry or cabin health should require equipping modules that use energy. This would force players to choose between offense (more energy for weapons) or defense repair modules, cloak, Aegis etc.

• Thanks 1

Another failure with team matching. My build is in the 8K range and every match I have been put into is against builds in 10K, 11K even 13K

every update you guys just make the game worse and worse. great job, not

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

What led to the decision for 11% and not 10%. Was your goal to give a small buff to aegis builds? With 10% nerf dual typhoons would cancel a bubble. Now they do not. So please explain (with an actual explanation not "according to data") why you decided upon 11% over 10%

They made a Relic weapon worst/same as a legendary but it still holds it's Relic price lol SAD

Edited by OHBoyNope

2 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Chase?

Probably gonna be chasing chase for a while if it returns at all

Just now, OHBoyNope said:

They made a Relic weapon wirst/same as a legendary but it still holds it's Relic price lol SAD

The typhoons splash damage is far greater than a tsunamis. That plus its perk will make the typhoon superior even with this nerf. But yeah it sucks that they are weaker than a 1 change tsunami now in terms of raw damage

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

If chase was broken it wouldnt be in custom battles. I.e. its not broken. It was just too easy a raid for people to get resources. The devs dont like it when people advance in their game without buying packs. So they took it out and lied.

Also is there any news on Kneche rider event. Autumn has arrived and still no word. o.o

Kneche event probably gonna be in October  or later September, but yeah by now players who liked chase should know it's not coming back  at all or if it does it's gonna be 100% more grindy for the reasons you stated!

3 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

The typhoons splash damage is far greater than a tsunamis. That plus its perk will make the typhoon superior even with this nerf. But yeah it sucks that they are weaker than a 1 change tsunami now in terms of raw damage

By a speck though

Splash radius is calculated by the damage

Less damage = smaller explosive radius

2 hours ago, LOoD said:

THX DEV'S FOR THIS NEW " CK STUNAMI " :014:

144358169_NEWCK.JPG.b00b008e5803035ce7d3

1568142480288.thumb.jpg.393348b4e64f8859

This funny and cute all in one xD meow meow lol

Just quick off the way 11% damage nerf on typhoons is not even near being enough for them they will still dominate every single other weapon. Good at long range, good at close range insane hp pool only for 6 energy. There is no wonder the gun is game breaking at high ps/cw. (make typhoons, stunamies and scorps 7 energy weapons)

That off the way please DO NOT implement self repair in to the game it just doesnt fit in. We have seen in robocraft that the self repair mechanic is one of the worst ideas in to this style of game.

If you so badly want to get some sorf of a repair system in to the game make a repair drone that costs 5 energy each. Not a personal repair system.

Edited by Osmozi
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 5

Dear developers, plz make the necessary adjustments to prevent LAG HAPPENING IN CONSOLES due to"soo much fire everywhere" 

Thx.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully in the near future ( I doubt it) and not in a time long, long away we'd get an update that introduces new none pack inclusive structurer parts available to all players, maybe do an update that includes a few structurer parts for each fraction? As you clearly not gonna add a new fraction with new structurer parts anytime soon!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

By a speck though

Splash radius is calculated by the damage

Less damage = smaller explosive radius

No it isn't. Unless explosions were changed recently, turret cannons have an explosive radius of 3, the judge 2.8 and fixed cannons 2. Other parts have various other explosive radius but it's not decided by weapon damage.

Gotta love all these hyperbolic "Typhoon is now just an overpriced Tsunami" comments. Give it a month and you'll be asking for another nerf. I am not joking.

The update brought pretty much what it promised (even the repair feature) and then some. Maybe I'll turn back on the music since we have some new songs in the garage and a sound system in Raids.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 7

I like the graphics improvements in general, but you should look more closely at the impact on game performance.
only in this update with these little tweaks, I lost + 10% fps from gpu.
In the garage I see a change in the environment, it looks like there is a bloom effect or something like.

Harvester back to its old(2017) damage stat, just with higher energy req. and durability. Why didnt you do that straight away? Would have prevented a lot of complaints

Still no update to deal with the grenadierbots.

And when do regular MGs get a bit of love? I'd like to see weapons that perform badly, become competitive again

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Osmozi said:

Just quick off the way 11% damage nerf on typhoons is not even near being enough for them they will still dominate every single other weapon. Good at long range, good at close range insane hp pool only for 6 energy. There is no wonder the gun is game breaking at high ps/cw. (make typhoons, stunamies and scorps 7 energy weapons)

That off the way please DO NOT implement self repair in to the game it just doesnt fit in. We have seen in robocraft that the self repair mechanic is one of the worst ideas in to this style of game.

If you so badly want to get some sorf of a repair system in to the game make a repair drone that costs 5 energy each. Not a personal repair system.

My Tsunamis want a restraining order. Don't you dare touch them!

• Upvote 1

Devs: lets not add repair mode in pvp

Also devs: lets add repair mode only avaible in a seperate pvp mission. 

again big middlefinger to the community. WE DONT WANT REPAIR

Radar nerf? 3 months + and counting

scorpion nerf? 3 months + and counting

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8