Woodyrojo

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.80

Anyone notice now, how the bigger cannons (which do more damage with 1 hit, etc....which you can only carry "2" of. Have a much less PS than guns? I like and enjoy having guns on my creations. Never want to use cannons. "I just don't" It's me and my fun playstyle that I enjoy. Which forces me to carry 5 (for max damage) of my guns, some use 4. But the overall PS of all my added guns go up to 6000. (I use Imps, which already have their weakness, etc...I know, I know, I enjoy them lol) But now I have 6000 PS from them. While owning 2 tsunamis is 4800. The same now goes for Arbiters. While the guys who enjoy guns get blown to bits in 1-2-3 shots. We try to strip away others, which is hard to do on cannons, because they also having high health. While they have their lower PS, they can now also get more armor while we have less. We're definitely lighter vehicles. Yet we're still slow enough to easily be hit by cannons. It's making these types of legendary weapons, worthless to really own. And you begin to see cannons all over the place of course. To sum things up. These guns should not be compared to cannons, with cannons on their level. If you want to make cannons very powerful and blow things to bits, fine. Then move guns down in PS. Not up. We're totally weaker. I've always enjoyed fast vehicles, never wanted a tank, I wouldn't mind being separated. If I wanted a realistic game of where a cannon does trash out guns and blows me to bits. I wouldn't play it lol. Which is where this game is going. I know about wedges and things many can say. I have the exp. of years in the game. This game is becoming "stupid"? Point blank. Things don't make sense and have been getting worse, just as many describe here. Think about it, guns, I need 5 to do better damage. And it doesn't go BOOM as a cannon does. I strip away things sure, some....but at times it takes a while to even GET to the cannon because of lots of armor, and then when on the cannon, does not strip it due to high health. When I shoot, I'm located, shot back at, hit and lose most my guns. Makes cannons be all the better to get, never guns. To those who enjoy that, They'll very well enjoy the game. It's for tanks or monstrosities lol. And improve the bots! they're totally stupid lol. My rant, enjoy!^ The community may have 1 less player sometime being myself, and many others who probably agree. Enjoy the newbs who will probably quit also sometime, because they'll see as the game goes down the drain, so will all else. How do game makers make sense into the game as such?^ It's really strange to see illogical things.  

• Upvote 3

Wow many unjustified cries complains here.. Dev gave what people ask, a more balanced game! Typhoon nerf gives a chance to other weapon to shine, people thinking the weapons is dead are fools! PS rework is good, I don't play much low PS, but I might do now since it's gonna be more fair and gonna allow lower rarity to compete against each other. A new map, THX SO MUCH and I love it's style!!!! Encounter cap change is great too, won't be as penalized if you get out of the cap or use cloak etc.

Not a big fan of the repair thing tho, you guys said last update you didn't want to add it to PvP because of the massive backlash and here we are.. Plus, that new mode gonna spread the player base further, I'm sure it's no big deal for russian... However, EU and US server are rarely full already and this is not gonna help.

Plz, keep those new maps coming :D

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

lol you make me laugh sam^ the game hasn't been balanced for quite some time. Sometimes has been close, but never. And it may be also quite difficult to do so, especially with addons and so many changes and focus being in other places. I do not see things as complaints as you. I see them as facts. And some here prove these facts with #s and "obvious" (yes these things are obvious if you play the game) truths behind them. Look at my previous post. Go into the game. Look at the imps PS. Multiply that by 5. Look at the Typhoon, multiply that by 2. Take their damage and health into consideration. Actually play the 2 in game (I've done both cannons and guns) and simply follow what happens in both. It's quite obvious. Enough though. I have more important things to do than to respond further. :) I hope things are looked at and a patch made again quickly. 

• Upvote 1

Hovers “Icarus IV” and “Icarus VII”

Modified the changes to inertia dampening of armored vehicles with hovers. Now hovers dampen the inertia of the armored car more strongly and should not climb up almost vertical surfaces.

you take and take and take, nerf and nerf and nerf, but you dont give ANYTHING to hovers, WHY? How to you propose hovers to fight against melee now? you have done EVERYTHING to nerf hovers

Course cannon “CC-18 Typhoon”

Gun damage reduced by 11%

Developer Comment: According to the latest statistics, the Typhoon surpasses all other relic weapons in its effectiveness. We strive to ensure that the parts of one rarity were as close to each other in this parameter as possible. Therefore, we slightly reduced the damage done by this gun.

another "genius" observation there, a relic cannon surpasses a relic shotgun, a relic MG, a relic flamethrower, a relic minelayer and a relic sniper gun in effectiveness, no sh   it Sherlock! Its a cannon!

so what makes a typhoon better value than a tsunami now? I can sell my typhoons and buy 25 tsunamis!

• Confused 6
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Komun1sT said:

Modified the changes to inertia dampening of armored vehicles with hovers. Now hovers dampen the inertia of the armored car more strongly and should not climb up almost vertical surfaces.

you take and take and take, nerf and nerf and nerf, but you dont give ANYTHING to hovers, WHY? How to you propose hovers to fight against melee now? you have done EVERYTHING to nerf hovers

Developer Comment: According to the latest statistics, the Typhoon surpasses all other relic weapons in its effectiveness. We strive to ensure that the parts of one rarity were as close to each other in this parameter as possible. Therefore, we slightly reduced the damage done by this gun.

another "genius" observation there, a relic cannon surpasses a relic shotgun, a relic MG, a relic flamethrower, a relic minelayer and a relic sniper gun in effectiveness, no sh   it Sherlock! Its a cannon!

so what makes a typhoon better value than a tsunami now? I can sell my typhoons and buy 25 tsunamis!

And even fuse them!

• Upvote 1

ML200  ( now fixed )

TYPHOON DEAD

OP HARVESTER LANCE FIRE

OP HELIOS 2X SHIELD

OP HOVER FULL RADAR

GJ DEV'S BEST UPDATE FOR CLANWAR .... THX TO RUIN THIS GAME FOR NO META PLAYERS

i love competition but now i really no understand where is she :015_2:

Edited by LOoD
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Well... u nerf the harvester... again...

It may be coz of this? 

Flamethrower dogs will now be a thing... but in low PS... not so cool...:burned:

Hmm, I'm just thinking.
How do these players feel when they bought typhoons or just grind for many many hours...
Don't you have a buthurt now? Dev's  fooled you! As they usually do.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Short feedback from me so the forum team is not overstrained:

new PS formula: nice try, but doesnt worked

new parts: nice

Changes Invasion: A team of 4 Leviathankillers (a squad of well known names with voice communication) and well optimized builds at 14k PS is not able to win even one match out of 6 really?? 

Your "new blueprints" you added to the mode do exactly that what you wanted to forbid to Leviathans, they straight rush for the tower with melee weapons and lets say doubled damage. 

wtf you thought by adding this? I guess not that much.

Edited by FirebladeRX

5 hours ago, OHBoyNope said:

Hopefully in the near future ( I doubt it) and not in a time long, long away we'd get an update that introduces new none pack inclusive structurer parts available to all players, maybe do an update that includes a few structurer parts for each fraction? As you clearly not gonna add a new fraction with new structurer parts anytime soon!

Oh boy I sure love me some fractions, yessiree those mathematical equations sure could use some updates and new armor parts

• Haha 3

This patch seems like a load of crap. Seems nothing got fixed that requires immediate attention. Only good point in this whole patch is the fact that all the cw pay to play twats are crying more. Didn't think that was even possible.

I just got a new phone and pokemon go and it's sad I would rather sweat my nits off walking 15 kilometers a day than waste my time playing crossout.

I really think it's high time the dev's do something for the community that has given all of their time, money, and energy to this game. Nope they only care about money and keeping things broken to drive players to spend spend spend to compete at ANY level of play. Everything they have done is by design to line their pockets. Game is just crap anymore.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Geminikid13 said:

Oh boy I sure love me some fractions, yessiree those mathematical equations sure could use some updates and new armor parts

They will add new factions... you will just have to pay cash for the privilege to play with them.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Komun1sT said:

Look at how upset the poor Typhoon hover user is! The inertia damping is a buff you fool! I want to see your precious little hovers nerfed to oblivion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

If thats the truth then thats a bigger lie than chase being broken. Humpback has by far the most contact points. Far more than ghost 

Yeah youre right i got that wrong.

15 minutes ago, Renamed71622 said:

I want to see your precious little hovers nerfed to oblivion. 

let-the-hate-flow-through-you2.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Geminikid13 said:

You're funny have a cookie :02:

4 hours ago, LOoD said:

ML200 DEAD

TYPHOON DEAD

OP HARVESTER LANCE FIRE

OP HELIOS 2X SHIELD

OP HOVER FULL RADAR

GJ DEV'S BEST UPDATE FOR CLANWAR .... THX TO RUIN THIS GAME FOR NO META PLAYERS

i love competition but now i really no understand where is she :015_2:

So you complain about meta players and complain about nerfs to meta parts at the same time? 

• Confused 1

The problem of Typhoon is its weird perk. Perk is OP with other Typhoons

But less effective on a single vehicle.

Now, Stat is also awkward. Tsunami and Typhoon really need perk rework. After perks are fixed, balance adjustment will be much easier.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I played some CW today.

Apart from having more flamer based builds (which are almost interchangeable to Sparkvesters in terms of how they function) nothing has really changed. It's still melees, hover typhoons, hover scorps and some spider typhoons here and there.

• Thanks 4

So i'm a player that has never spent money on this game. I've been tempted many times because this game is pretty damn cool, yet I always talked myself out of it.   And let me tell you why. 

The GRIND is insane in this game (it leads to sales, i get it.) But for me,  Everytime i think about buying a pack.  I also see all of the other cool things i'd like to have and im reminded that i'm going to have to grind for those things too.  And the grind is what made me quit playing after the first few months i found this game.

One of my favorite parts of playing this game is racing.   When i stopped playing the first time.  Hovers had just been introduced.   When i came back to playing.  I quickly realized that hovers were needed to be competitive.  I spent all kinds of grinding time just to acquire 4 hovers,  a tusk (cause howl was just too expensive)  and a colosus.  Let me say i was quite satisfied with the results and the long grind felt worth it once i had a chance to do well in races again.

I got to enjoy my new hover racer for maybe 2-3 weeks (which only means 3 days since it's available once per week)  And now hovers are garbage in race.  I don't know what kind of rebuttle people will have for my anger about this.  But let me tell you.  Im definitely never spending money on this game becuase of how bad it wastes my time and makes it impossible to make progress.  And you need people to want to pay.   There's no argument agianst that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Not sure why so many of you are mega salty. If blue cost less and purple+ cost the same thats pretty much identical to keeping blue the same and making purple cost more. I checked most purple weapons are the same but a lot of blue weapons dropped a decent amount of points. Which definitely buffs blue weapons. Fat man is still 1.4k. Little boy is 750. Before it was like 1.4k fatman vs 1.1k little boy. Purple ac cost went down a bit was 1.4k is now 1.1k  But I also thought it wasnt worth the points.  Doesnt matter if a weapons is "stronger" than a blue weapon when ur build costs way more and u fight significantly better enemies.

The biggest issue right now is the trash match making when I'm low 4k and I fight a 7k and 6k premade.

All I want is to have like get wires or something bve 4v4 no ai. Or 8v8 no ai. but ai just suck.

Edited by Narzog
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Narzog said:

Not sure why so many of you are mega salty. If blue cost less and purple+ cost the same thats pretty much identical to keeping blue the same and making purple cost more. I checked most purple weapons are the same but a lot of blue weapons dropped a decent amount of points. Which definitely buffs blue weapons. Fat man is still 1.4k. Little boy is 750. Before it was like 1.4k fatman vs 1.1k little boy. Purple ac cost went down a bit was 1.4k is now 1.1k  But I also thought it wasnt worth the points.  Doesnt matter if a weapons is "stronger" than a blue weapon when ur build costs way more and u fight significantly better enemies.

That part of the problem, there are numerous rares that are better than epics. This is a buff to rares in general but the overperforming and OPed ones get buffed as well (For example goblins are now 300 PS from 550.).

• Upvote 2