Woodyrojo

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.80

Not sure why so many of you are mega salty. If blue cost less and purple+ cost the same thats pretty much identical to keeping blue the same and making purple cost more. I checked most purple weapons are the same but a lot of blue weapons dropped a decent amount of points. Which definitely buffs blue weapons. Fat man is still 1.4k. Little boy is 750. Before it was like 1.4k fatman vs 1.1k little boy. Purple ac cost went down a bit was 1.4k is now 1.1k  But I also thought it wasnt worth the points.  Doesnt matter if a weapons is "stronger" than a blue weapon when ur build costs way more and u fight significantly better enemies.

The biggest issue right now is the trash match making when I'm low 4k and I fight a 7k and 6k premade.

All I want is to have like get wires or something bve 4v4 no ai. Or 8v8 no ai. but ai just suck.

Edited by Narzog
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Narzog said:

Not sure why so many of you are mega salty. If blue cost less and purple+ cost the same thats pretty much identical to keeping blue the same and making purple cost more. I checked most purple weapons are the same but a lot of blue weapons dropped a decent amount of points. Which definitely buffs blue weapons. Fat man is still 1.4k. Little boy is 750. Before it was like 1.4k fatman vs 1.1k little boy. Purple ac cost went down a bit was 1.4k is now 1.1k  But I also thought it wasnt worth the points.  Doesnt matter if a weapons is "stronger" than a blue weapon when ur build costs way more and u fight significantly better enemies.

That part of the problem, there are numerous rares that are better than epics. This is a buff to rares in general but the overperforming and OPed ones get buffed as well (For example goblins are now 300 PS from 550.).

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

As far as i remember the devs already said no to that because cabins have a limited amount of attachment points they can place on cabins and the ghost cabin already uses the max amount of attachment points.

Wrong:

On 10/12/2018 at 6:59 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, @lucashc90!

We'll consider the possibility to improve the cabin's model and add some more mounting spaces.

@Beni_Stingray1

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Spedemix said:

I played some CW today.

Apart from having more flamer based builds (which are almost interchangeable to Sparkvesters in terms of how they function) nothing has really changed. It's still melees, hover typhoons, hover scorps and some spider typhoons here and there.

yes ok speedmix nothing change :015_2: do you really think we need to know what build play on CW ? ...  very interesting ....

and me i see drone , hurican , criket  and harvester/fire today on pvp .... " nothing has really changed "

ho yes something change ..... fire is green now .... is so cute

( sorry if im little sarcastic but im really sad for this update )

have a fun dude

Edited by LOoD
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

That part of the problem, there are numerous rares that are better than epics. This is a buff to rares in general but the overperforming and OPed ones get buffed as well (For example goblins are now 300 PS from 550.).

300 PS from 370. :002j:

• Thanks 1

Typhoon owners be like: I SPEND $600 for this gun, I should be able to DOMINATE the GAME. :015_2:

No ****, Typhoon Hover is still dominating the game along with the hybrid dogs. your only complain is it cant popped a bubble and its damage is lower than a 1 charged tsunami. but looks like you forgot how effective typhoon's perks is.

still waiting for Punisher's to get some love :( Change its perks coz its perks are useless specially in CW where Rotating Guns doesnt exist, where hovers and Legs are all over the place. Slowing guns turning speed is useless against build that can turn itself in any direction. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Movement

Changed the physical parameters calculation system of all the movement parts, except hovers and mechanical legs. This may result in various changes of center of mass in some of the vehicles

Mechanical legs have change, try any 4 leg build and u will see how much it shake, all parameters have change to bad... 
PLEASE FIX THAT AND GIVE US THE OLD PHYSICS 
This update messed up maaaaany builds, it really sucks

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw The new parameters and physics messed all spiders and behavior of cars
What you expected to see What we have before this update was optimal
Conditions in which error reproduce 10.80
Problem details 4 leg spider shake on a extreme way, cars ussing bosters have 0 grip so they doesnt turn like they used to do
Actually u cant play with legs right now
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

• Upvote 5

All spider builds are driving very bad right now. I feel like art boat builds will be made with spider legs instead of hovers now for realistic boat like movement. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

With 6 legs the bobbing isnt an issue, guns turn faster than the bobbing. But my vehicle bounces like a fat chick on bbw night.

• Haha 1

I'm bummed about the spider legs.  Before I was driving a 4 leg spider in 6k and 8k matches with dual 88 and dual tsunami respectively.  It took a ton of practice to aim and fight in close quarters.  At the end of most matches I would be sweaty.  Now I can not move forward and fire.

Edit: just found out in the bugs submitted to devs section that they know about this and are going to fix it so my whole post is irrelevant.

I feel like this was an unecessary nerf.  Before you could get underneath me with melee, I was taller and an easy target and all my soft bits were easy to hit.  You can blow one leg off and I might tilt and not be able to aim.  So why the leg nerf?

Edit: other than that I think this was a fantastic patch, thank you :)

Edited by Dirty_Coyote

10 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

for specific rares that are op tho they can just give individual nerfs. The energy per power thing is a little too general for true balance. 

but a lot of weapon scores are overall in a better position better now. Grenadier were only like 100 points above sidekicks as an extreme example. Is now slightly over 300. 

• Upvote 2

RELIC IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST WEAPONS IN CROSSOUT, THATS THE REASON WE GRIND FOR THEM, ALSO IM NOT HAPPY FOR ANOTHER NERF TO IT! STOP NERFING OR BUFFING WEAPONS!!! NOW WE HAVE AN EXPENSIVE TSUNAMI INSTEAD OF A TYPHOON, WHO CARES ABOUT THE PERK? PERK IS NOT SO EFFECTIVE AS IT WAS BEFORE! 

INSTEAD OF NERFING AND BUFFING WEAPONS, WHY YOU GUYS DONT ADD IN ENGINEERS THAT YOU CAN CRAFT MULTIPLE COMMON PARTS INSTEAD OF 1 EACH TIME? I ASKED THIS BEFORE BUT YOU GUYS REPLY WHAT YOU CAN AND WANT.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

On 9/12/2019 at 5:33 AM, szefopl said:

Lol they didn't listen to anyone.

They didn't even reduce the typhoon nerf by 1%, whats the point of test server and feedback if u dont care at all what your players are telling u....

@Woodyrojo YOU SAID: szefopl, we've introduced multiple tweaks to modes and map, thanks to our players' feedback. Speaking about balance tweaks, we've gathered the statistics of battles on test server, and it showed us that the Typhoon is no longer "the one and the only" effective relic weapon and is just fine, comparing to other relics.

Now can you explain to us how you guys gather statistics of battles? do you guys play the game? do you guys play clan wars? don't do statistics just play the game and then you can see what is needed to be adjusted in the game! explain to me how a small weight car can go underneath a heavy weight spider cabin and shoot all your ammo packs? in real life weight is a matter. adjust weight in game! 

There is a lot of other things in the game that has to be adjusted, 

Hope this help

Best Regards,

Dacosta83 

Ps4

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, jatitt said:

Movement

Changed the physical parameters calculation system of all the movement parts, except hovers and mechanical legs. This may result in various changes of center of mass in some of the vehicles

Mechanical legs have change, try any 4 leg build and u will see how much it shake, all parameters have change to bad... 
PLEASE FIX THAT AND GIVE US THE OLD PHYSICS 
This update messed up maaaaany builds, it really sucks

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw The new parameters and physics messed all spiders and behavior of cars
What you expected to see What we have before this update was optimal
Conditions in which error reproduce 10.80
Problem details 4 leg spider shake on a extreme way, cars ussing bosters have 0 grip so they doesnt turn like they used to do
Actually u cant play with legs right now
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

THIS IS SO TRUE, BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE SPIDER MOVEMENT WAS SO GOOD, THEY DID AND UPDATE AND NOW SPIDER MOVEMENT DONT REACT THE SAME. SO PLEASE FIX IT DEVS!

15 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

RELIC IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST WEAPONS IN CROSSOUT, THATS THE REASON WE GRIND FOR THEM, ALSO IM NOT HAPPY FOR ANOTHER NERF TO IT! STOP NERFING OR BUFFING WEAPONS!!! NOW WE HAVE AN EXPENSIVE TSUNAMI INSTEAD OF A TYPHOON, WHO CARES ABOUT THE PERK? PERK IS NOT SO EFFECTIVE AS IT WAS BEFORE! 

Relics are also supposed to be unique weapons like the scorpion being a rail gun or the porcupine throwing fire barrels. They aren't supposed to be better versions of what came before.

Beyond that the perk is still OPed because it still stops you from controlling your build except for your weapons.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nowaisis said:

300 PS from 370. :002j:

What game were you playing? They were 550 like almost every other rare.

1 hour ago, Narzog said:

for specific rares that are op tho they can just give individual nerfs. The energy per power thing is a little too general for true balance. 

but a lot of weapon scores are overall in a better position better now. Grenadier were only like 100 points above sidekicks as an extreme example. Is now slightly over 300. 

Except they got a buff i the update.

And no they aren't. It's better than what the test server had but it's still a problem.

8 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

What game were you playing? They were 550 like almost every other rare.

Spoiler

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2019 at 2:51 AM, fftunes4real said:

There you go, repair mode, that nobody ever wanted, and most likely nobody is going to play.

One question, will there ever be another way to get the landing gear ck, other than buying a 70$ pack? Because it looks great. I'll be sad to miss out on that.

Edit. To everyone who wanted cosmetics for real money only - are you happy now?

Learn to Speak for your self, like all games the Forums are full of Toxic people.

Spoiler

(like you)

The new game mode forces team play or your team loses, would not mind it stay, and enough people play it that I can get into a match just as fast if not faster than normal pvp,

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Renamed71622 said:

Look at how upset the poor Typhoon hover user is! The inertia damping is a buff you fool! I want to see your precious little hovers nerfed to oblivion. 

Is your profile name Renamed71622 because dumbc0ckf4c3 was too honest?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

I posted this in the matchmaking bug reports section, in hindsight, proably not the correct place so I just wanted to share my general thoughts and and feedback on the update.

This will be my first post on this forum, though I have been playing Crossout for the better part of two years at this point. It's nice to see a few people on here that I have previously been in games with and that the game has an active community. With that introduction out of the way, let's get to the point, I'm primarily just going to be discussing the new update in this post.

First of all, I want to start with some positive notes regarding the latest patch:

Encounter: Excellent decision on the update, I really like the best of 5 method of capturing the central base now, a huge improvement over the previous method, now it actually feels worthwhile going straight for the center. 

Chemical Plant: New maps are always welcome, this one is an excellent edition and adds some nice new variety. You should consider releasing a map editor and holding a map making competition or something, I would love to try my hand at making some Crossout maps. The more maps, the more replayability the game has. 

The Experiment: Last thing I was expecting to be added to the core game, but it's a welcome addition non-the-less, it's nice to have a little bit more variety and some other game modes. My only gripe with it at this point in time is that the reward is scrap metal as opposed to something unique to the other modes, perhaps something like copper or common parts or something else just to give you an incentive to play it over the other mission types. Or at the least, give it a weekly challenge similar to the other modes where you get badges as a reward for completing so many.

So those are the three things I wanted to comment on first of all as they are probably the most noteworthy changes that are of interest to myself, now I want to address some problems:

The biggest issue that has always needed addressing in this game is the fact that people can enter low power score games with relic, legendary and epic weaponry/equipment. I noticed in the patch notes that an attempt has been made to resolve this, but after a few games today it's quite obvious that more work needs to be done. Occasionally I play games between the 1000-2000 power score margin as I enjoy the fast pace of low power score games as opposed to constantly player higher tier games. In these games I solely use Chords or Lupra Shotguns, two vectors at most in terms of power score, but today I have seen people in 1000-2000 power score games with relic and epic weaponry (see attached image). This should not be allowed to happen, not just because it's annoying and unfair, but because it is a surefire way to make new Crossout players rage-quit, leave a negative "Pay2Win" review and uninstall. The worst is that I have seen people with the relic mine-layer weaponry in these same tier games, how on earth that has been allowed to happen is beyond me, but it needs addressing and fixing as soon as possible. I have seen people rage-quit games for this exact reason and it's a bloody shame. If this was my also experience when I first started playing, I probably wouldn't be playing today. 

Untitled.thumb.png.a7a0812d7c66b0a01200c

The sooner this gets fixed in some way or form, the better. It's nice to see that the developers have made some steps towards fixing this problem, but as you can see, it still persists.

Another thing I would like to ask, which I'm sure many others have already, is when can we expect to see the Chase Raid return? It was easily my favorite raid and the most efficient, pretty much the only one I wanted to play cause it was actually enjoyable. It's no secret that people typically do not enjoy playing raids because of how monotonous and long winded some of them are (frontier defense, the absolute worst), Chase broke up the monotony by being something completely unique from the others and being nice and fast. I remember seeing a while ago it was removed due-to a bug, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that it still has not been fixed at this point when, in the meantime, you have managed to implement a feature like the repair function in The Experiment.

Something that has bothered me for a while now is also how pointless the prestige levels are. They go all the way up to 100 per faction, but you don't get anything out of it (aside from the first level with some factions), so what's the point in reputation gain after a certain point? Can we at least get some engineer badges each level up or something?

Finally, I would like to see reports actually making some kind of an impact when you go through the effort of making them. This week I have had several toxic players intentionally blocking me and driving into me for the whole duration of a round for seemingly no reason at all other than them being a jackass for the sake of it. Reporting them feels pointless, blacklisting them is also pointless because you still end up with them on your team in future games, so what is the point? I don't want to play with people that ruin the experience.

Anyway, those are my general thoughts on things as of this moment. It's really nice to see that the developers still care about the game and are putting some effort into it, but please, focus more on fixing the obvious flaws. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GarthHetablade said:

Learn to Speak for your self, like all games the Forums are full of Toxic people.

Reveal hidden contents

(like you)

The new game mode forces team play or your team loses, would not mind it stay, and enough people play it that I can get into a match just as fast if not faster than normal pvp,

Toxic? Me? You're very new to the forum huh, yet you make it personal right away.

I'm too old for this crap dude.

This update changes how assists are counted but you went a bit too far

I hit an enemy early in the battle but do no crippling damage, the enemy continues to fight and selfdestructs when the battle seems lost to his side. I get the kill... uhm, is that really supposed to work that way? I dont mind getting free kills but it seems illogical.

Not a huge issue, but I thought I'd mention it anyways

• Confused 1

hello folks, 

beside all complain about this new update (I have not read it all) I will put something on the list as well:
- let us switch off the "epic" game music in battle, but I wanna keep the nice riffs in the garage. like it was. thank you.

- raids was boring, now their just pointless. tested in different PS with random enemys, hard raids are dead even for me now...

its all about grinding, whats happen with the fun?
this game was funny befor.

cheers 

o/

• Upvote 4

and this

Please FIX IT ASAP
How it came live as it was reported during the public test period ?

Also patch note says :

Movement

Changed the physical parameters calculation system of all the movement parts, except hovers and mechanical legs.

So what ???  :dntknw:

• Upvote 4

Reveal hidden contents

(like you)

19 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Toxic? Me? You're very new to the forum huh, yet you make it personal right away.

I'm too old for this crap dude.

Fair is fair, fftunes4real is not someone being "Toxic" on this forum.  No where near it.  He just reflect number of topics and reactions on the repair matter from most if not all users here.

If there are players wanted repair as part of the game, believe me when I say there was none had came and make a reasonable good point about it. It took dev 2 days to say they are only thinking about it and it will not be adding to the PvP.  It is their game and they can add anything they like.  Maybe they are looking at how to prolong the PvP battles. 

Anyways.  Some of us are not happy with a few area they have said numerous of patches ago that they are reworking on them, yet they are bringing on something into the game that nobody was positive about it.

It may help if you do know where the post was coming from by reading the post from the last 2 patches.  I do not see the post was being toxic, and it was not fair to be call as so.

I am going to use your own quote now.  "Learn to Speak for your self."  Players still play as they are being team players or lonewolves. I have seen players hide from battle, for which they are losing anyway. Players don't mind to battle at the front do and they usually do not get to use repair. I use it once in 6-7 battle. I can't tell if it is good or bad yet. I do however not see any more team play and for me the queue was longer than normal. Not a great deal but 30 seconds form the normal of 20 seconds.:002:

• Thanks 1