Brooklyn_Express

Match Making Needs PS Brackets

13 hours ago, The_Tennessee said:

If this resulted from an oversight as an unintended consequence of the changes in PS (because no one adjusted the matchmaking parameters to account for the new changes)

lol i said exactly the same way back as we got the first news for this patch. Changing the PS of weapons/modules without changing the MM parameters will change nothing. You will just have higher PS with the same MM problems as before. Nobody understood or agreed with me but here we are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/20/2019 at 10:41 AM, Beni_Stingray1 said:

lol i said exactly the same way back as we got the first news for this patch. Changing the PS of weapons/modules without changing the MM parameters will change nothing. You will just have higher PS with the same MM problems as before. Nobody understood or agreed with me but here we are.

Devs: Matchmaking works fine

ec0f06d2-3e2a-49e6-9893-38e7e0978275.thu

224234588_ScreenShot2019-09-22at00_14_0730781211_ScreenShot2019-09-22at00_13_04.

Devs: But new pack

kek

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Devs: Matchmaking works fine

Oh wow thats ***** up! First i thought MM is going crazy because not enough people were playing directly after the patch dropped, then i thought its just in the repair mode but learned there is no MM like in brawls and now we learn MM is completly ***** in all gamemodes. So the "anti-sealclub-patch" made it much worse than it was before! Well done devs, well done!

• Upvote 1

aperently this is all he can say and was made into a Tshirt lol

1553120277-theory-1553120269.thumb.jpg.6

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

let me clear something becose aparently some of you are too stupid too understand 

wen you play under 6000 ps you are fine  abuve 12000 not so bad either

but wen you play at 8000 or 9000 ps thats wen **** hits the fan  playing 8000 ps witch is my favorite  ps

i get 12000 plus ps too fight against now tell me that that is not broken?

4 hours ago, Orenkel said:

let me clear something becose aparently some of you are too stupid too understand 

wen you play under 6000 ps you are fine  abuve 12000 not so bad either

but wen you play at 8000 or 9000 ps thats wen **** hits the fan  playing 8000 ps witch is my favorite  ps

i get 12000 plus ps too fight against now tell me that that is not broken?

Yeah, i used to joke about people being twice my PS, but now they literally are, and I'm even higher than i was before..

On 9/18/2019 at 7:20 PM, Orenkel said:

I agree and  as Devolepers can alredy notice, alot of ppl are leaving  your game becose of this 

you guys are killing your own game, there is so much less ppl than b4 that we are spending  5 minuts in que,  quite a few times 

and the ps as mentioned by brooklyn is just ridiculous, me and my friends  at 8999 Ps are geting  battles vs dudes on a Ps of 12000+ 

all the way up too 14000+, 

we wont spend a single coin on this game anymore until this is fixed!!!

The player base is currently lower than than last month because of school. Get your head out of your ****

Edited by Babylonsburning
Typo

On 9/22/2019 at 3:10 PM, Orenkel said:

BEST POST EVAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

The player base is currently lower than than last month because of school. Get your head out of your ****

Crossout player base isn't largely comprised of school kids. Especially in larger PS builds where considerable IRL dollars have been spent on packs/coin.  If you have demographic statistics that reflect the contrary produce them here. Otherwise shut up and refrain from making posts here which have zero to add to this discussion.  

• Haha 2

A. School started in August for most folks. How are the numbers compared to the same time last year, and the difference between the drop in those months compared to the difference in these? I don't know these numbers, but it may well support the claims, so I wouldn't discount it till you look at them.

B. I do hope that they fix things, and that perhaps experiment mode is making it worse, but while the matchmaking has gotten better, they need to adjust the higher power scores to help accomodate the PS changes, just period. How matchmaking works in the 8k-10k range is pretty bad from what I see and what I have heard. You can call it whatever you want, just fix it.

On 9/22/2019 at 2:10 PM, Orenkel said:

Get the post correct! He said and I quote, " it is not a BUG REPORT" and he is correct! This is not a proper bug report! It is not in the correct section! It does not contain the version number or logs! It is always funny to pick on the non-English speaking people right?????????????  Why do you not pick on brown people next? See how far that goes! 

26 minutes ago, BOV_HEXUS said:

Crossout player base isn't largely comprised of school kids. Especially in larger PS builds where considerable IRL dollars have been spent on packs/coin.  If you have demographic statistics that reflect the contrary produce them here. Otherwise shut your stupid face and refrain from making posts here which have zero to add to this discussion.  

And insults are not allowed here either! You can not tell someone what to do!

But you can be banned from posting! Would you like that???

Reported!

PS. Make a proper bug report in the proper section with the proper information. My MM is fine.

Edited by LordTutor
added PS
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

Why do you not pick on brown people next? See how far that goes! 

Race baiter...

And insults are not allowed here either! You can not tell someone what to do!

But you can be banned from posting! Would you like that???

Reported!

Oh no he's going to tattletale on me...

My MM is fine.

Good for you...

Last night my clanmate was playing solo in a < 6500 build and got matched against 16k. MM is not fine...

Lord Tutor... he's not making fun of the way he speaks, we're poking fun at how he can ONLY respond with that and nothing else. Learn2humor.

Edit: It would also probably go away if someone would respond with something more meaningful. His reply wouldn't be such a meme if it was not the ONLY response we've gotten.

Edited by The_Tennessee

Crossout community USED to be mainly adults, with disposable income.

We got fed up of being fleeced.

Now you're left with kids who raid parents cc.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/19/2019 at 10:44 AM, BOV_HEXUS said:

Then broken matchmaking and absolute lack of balance in the game is not a bug.... brilliant response..

infact it's not a bug it's just bad programming mode ! LOL