Sign in to follow this  
Gus_Vamp

Invasion

now in addition to chasing the leviathan, you must return to the tower to kill the bots, they raised the difficulty level for the same reward. Why is the game lost if the tower was successfully defended? :dntknw:

What?  I mean... I did one lev raid last week for the first time in moths... Then I just bought a bunch of copper lol.  Buuuut as I recall the bots always needed to be dealt with.  If u left them alone they would flame Ur tower in a bullet shower.   I guess they were tweaking lev raids for a few months there. 

Whatever they did, the current state of lev raids seems the exact same as I remember it, just a diff map.  The tower is actually way easier to protect from the lil bots now that I think about it.  Levis seem tough or tougher still. 

52 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

What?  I mean... I did one lev raid last week for the first time in moths... Then I just bought a bunch of copper lol.  Buuuut as I recall the bots always needed to be dealt with.  If u left them alone they would flame Ur tower in a bullet shower.   I guess they were tweaking lev raids for a few months there. 

Whatever they did, the current state of lev raids seems the exact same as I remember it, just a diff map.  The tower is actually way easier to protect from the lil bots now that I think about it.  Levis seem tough or tougher still. 

Now you have to kill purple bots with porcupines or saws

• Sad 1

With the recent change to the difficulty of invasion. I've decided to help out my fellow wastelanders! 

So here is your "pass go, collect $200."!!!

PS_Messages_20190920_190329.thumb.jpg.51

All structure parts are mounted to explosives above the cab  with all the guns are blocked in.

Maybe we can all come together as a community and build easy kill leviathans as an act of defiance against the devs and this change?

If they want to make it harder than lets make it easier!!!GloomyCanineIntermediateegret-size_restr

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Small_An_Simple said:

With the recent change to the difficulty of invasion. I've decided to help out my fellow wastelanders! 

All structure parts are mounted to explosives above the cab  with all the guns are blocked in.

Maybe we can all come together as a community and build easy kill leviathans as an act of defiance against the devs and this change?

If they want to make it harder than lets make it easier!!!GloomyCanineIntermediateegret-size_restr

Good luck

It will become the new Chase...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

lol, genius!

Well I guess it was too easy before, at least it didn't get killed like chase...

Didn't devs say once that each levi goes through a test first in order to prevent this kind of thing? If this is the case, a levi with blocked guns wouldn't get any battles.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ZekaiDika10 said:

Let's do all the same thing and build some laviathans like small_an.. 

I still need leviathan wins for my medals. 

• Upvote 1

We all want to win in invasion, but also we all want our leviathan to win...

I just want the Steel Tyrant, or what its name is, to not show up. There are enough player leviathans around.

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2019 at 1:46 AM, fftunes4real said:

Didn't devs say once that each levi goes through a test first in order to prevent this kind of thing? If this is the case, a levi with blocked guns wouldn't get any battles.

Anyway, my leviatan some days does not win or lose

As a leviathan builder, I do usually try to put in some weaknesses for clever players to exploit in order to be more sporting. But I won't ever build a straight pushover because I want the wins more.

The real issue I am seeing in Invasion right now is the melee raider bots that come out each wave go straight for the tower and can do quite a bit of damage if left.

Successful runs have consisted of staying in the middle until the bots are cleared and then immediately focusing the leviathan. Failed runs are happening because too much attention is given to hunting the leviathan, and not keeping the bots down to a minimum population.

I would like to see melee bots removed from Invasion, at least.

But if you do go, realize those bots now need to be dealt with first, and quickly.

Harder invasions is better imo. Copper already up 10% resources deserve value and the game mode should be more than just pinning a levi against the wall and porcing it. 

something is wrong in invasion, how is it possible that we always fight against the same leviathans while our leviatan has very few battles, one night I remember fighting more than 12 times against a leviatan named morieja

2 hours ago, Gus_Vamp said:

something is wrong in invasion, how is it possible that we always fight against the same leviathans while our leviatan has very few battles, one night I remember fighting more than 12 times against a leviatan named morieja

His levi is a certain ps, i dont know what it is but its higher than mine. They posted the formula a few updates back about what ps youd face when grouped, 

I believe its something like player a+b+c+d x.9 is the levi youd battle, 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

Harder invasions is better imo. Copper already up 10% resources deserve value and the game mode should be more than just pinning a levi against the wall and porcing it. 

That's not due to invasion

On 9/20/2019 at 10:46 PM, fftunes4real said:

So far I've been getting one to two losses per deploy. 

And one win somehow....PS_Messages_20190926_221625.thumb.jpg.1a

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

So far I've been getting one to two losses per deploy. 

And one win somehow....PS_Messages_20190926_221625.thumb.jpg.1a

It has no weapons? 

1 hour ago, Gus_Vamp said:

It has no weapons? 

It does have weapons. They are just useless.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

It does have weapons. They are just useless.

So I guess Morieja was the levi after yours and gave you that victory then :happy:

4 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

So I guess Morieja was the levi after yours and gave you that victory then :happy:

Is the victory individual or of the three leviathans?:dntknw:

1 hour ago, Gus_Vamp said:

Is the victory individual or of the three leviathans?:dntknw:

The three levis

Curious about this morieja levi @*Jomar_SL what does it run?

Sign in to follow this