*Zhetesh

Excessive queue time in free for all brawl

Platform

PS4

Ver.  1.7

Frequency

Happen every week

Description

Today  in one hour I get 1 fight... I queue with 3k vehicle and 5 k vehicles.

I re queue every 4-5 minutes there was no improvement

What is my claim

Be able to play this brawl.

Video showing the problem

I have none, yet a video will only show the clock running, so I don't see the point...

If these

There is not enough people, maybe they should consider lower the limit of people to start the game....

But this problem is every week and only get worse...

I don't understand why people wouldn't want to play it... is one of the best rewarding brawls, 50scrap + 1 box container + the brawl that allow the highest amount of experience  per game! ... :dntknw:

10 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

If these

There is not enough people, maybe they should consider lower the limit of people to start the game....

But this problem is every week and only get worse...

I don't understand why people wouldn't want to play it... is one of the best rewarding brawls, 50scrap + 1 box container + the brawl that allow the highest amount of experience  per game! ... :dntknw:

I haven't really messed with it in a long time (schedule does not really permit me). How long is an FFA match on average?

1 hour ago, submaxcw said:

I haven't really messed with it in a long time (schedule does not really permit me). How long is an FFA match on average?

Is 7 minutes or 10 kills... usually I finish it by 10 kill around 5 or 6 minutes...

I'm just guessing, but the problem may be that lower ps guys have near-zero chance of getting into top 4, whereas with storm warning, if they can avoid the bigger builds, there's a chance. 

With recent changes to missions, it's also possible they changed something with mm though. If you could get a screenshot of the queue time, it should help this get attention.

Edited by submaxcw

Sign in to follow this