what

Edited by C_Geremy

17 hours ago, AAABOOM said:

I have been reported. To the ps gods, I think all of you for the help. Hit the big time.

akmYJrx2_700wa_0.gif

18 hours ago, AAABOOM said:

I have been reported. To the ps gods, I think all of you for the help. Hit the big time.

5gn55.jpg

I recently started reporting any one I see in the low PS brackets using Goliath tracks  for cheating!!!

In my report I simply say they are cheating by abusing the Goliath tracks in a low PS.

Maybe with enough reporting and after they review the footage they will see that YES they are abusing them and change something.

Lol worth a try at least.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Merkyaleez said:

I recently started reporting any one I see in the low PS brackets using Goliath tracks  for cheating!!!

In my report I simply say they are cheating by abusing the Goliath tracks in a low PS.

Maybe with enough reporting and after they review the footage they will see that YES they are abusing them and change something.

mrw-i-say-shame-and-people-think-im-referencing-game-of-thrones-217938.gif

It is bad enough that many players are not able to compete in a raid. But I will always announce such players:

2 hours ago, *duffel00 said:

It is bad enough that many players are not able to compete in a raid. But I will always announce such players:

I find it funny that the ones who seem to care very little about participation are also among the highest ps, putting further strain on remaining players. We need to utilize the looking for group (LFG) ingame chat and focus on players who actually want to learn and play

10 hours ago, Merkyaleez said:

Or, maybe, theyll punish you for abusing the reporting system. 

Ingame reports don't do anything i'm quite sure.

Only way reporting might have consequences is if you record and report to an actual mod or GM.

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2019 at 2:44 AM, Merkyaleez said:

Good luck bro. The ingame reporting option on ps4 is completely useless. Noone from targem cares, what you are doing. I know it, bc a friend got ingame reported a lot by now and nothing hapoened :005j:

Apparently I've just been reported for cheating, kek

8 minutes ago, AAABOOM said:

Do not cheat fool

535392253_ScreenShot2019-10-07at22_18_14

RevolvingGentleElephantbeetle-size_restr

d8334724-6236-49e1-a98a-4b4e204a42d5.thu

1bf7563672dae2ed707cfc21e95f0153517a25c0