MaquiavelicoS

Bug or market fraud?

Hi

Today i found  something odd at the market, some prices got up and i saw the opportunity to make some coins.
after the deal is done, i checked the buyers, and this is what i saw.

screenshot-190926-105637.jpg

screenshot-190926-105705.jpg

Where is the problem ? Looks like your game couldn't load the page

Edited by C_Geremy

On 9/27/2019 at 8:49 AM, Skula1975 said:

I didn't understand what happend.

Someone got a bot too buy hardcores off them at a high price, because no one is paying 49 coins each for a load of hardcores. More conclusive is the account having no reputation with a faction but 311 battles in missions. I had hardcores on sale for 65 because lots of things were going for extreme prices several days before and I sold each one I put up. Crossoutdb lists the sell price of hardcores then as 49, but I sold quite a few for 65.

Edited by Firedrizzle

This Crossout market is a fraud-scam in many ways.. but don't waste time unless you have invested real money.

On 9/27/2019 at 3:49 AM, Skula1975 said:

I didn't understand what happend.

someone is botting your market

@Skula1975

it's very clear that that account is a shell account that's just botting your market just to do black market deals

It is all pixels to them. Controlling the market by ridding the game of items keeps prices higher. Try to force more coin and premium account sales up. The saddest part of the market is the constant flow of unique pack items always for sale.

This account look totally legit for me:

Player GWGW buy 3 items for fusion, he did a lot of raids and missions, market sales/purchases look legit for a new player.

I think you misunderstand the level 0 for engineers, it's "Prestige level 0". So he's between level 1~30 for engineers (he look like lvl 15+).

This look like he type wrong the price or the minute he checked the price, the price was pretty hight.

Edited by ShadowNeo29
hardcore price

On 12/11/2019 at 12:51 PM, ShadowNeo29 said:

This account look totally legit for me:

Player GWGW buy 3 items for fusion, he did a lot of raids and missions, market sales/purchases look legit for a new player.

I think you misunderstand the level 0 for engineers, it's "Prestige level 0". So he's between level 1~30 for engineers (he look like lvl 15+).

This look like he type wrong the price or the minute he checked the price, the price was pretty hight.

Oh yeah, and today 5 month later the stat of the "fusion guy" is exactly the same.

I don't know but he not look like a very active player to me...

image.thumb.png.23602359bb5175ef95f1c4f1

• Upvote 1