Drakaelthedark

No uranium outside clans.

If youre not gonna play the end game content (clan wars) why do you need end game weapons?

Also. If you play the market you can obtain relics. Itll take longer but thats your choice for not playing clan wars

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Do you play clan wars ? If not you don’t really need relics to play and have fun. I’ve owned most of the legendary weapons but rarely use them now. 

1 hour ago, Drakaelthedark said:

When the game came out, they brought up complex raids, there's been alot of talk that maybe we could alternatively earn uranium. Now we can be assured top clans don't want this, devs don't want this either. So if I only do regular PvP and raids then i guess it's already game over. No other way to reach end game. Time to find another game to play cuz this is ultimately disappointing. No I'm not asking for a uranium hand out, make it obtainable by accomplishing a challenge or something. Least let us know we have an end game to reach. But no, so now i, as well as many others I'm sure, contemplate just giving up on the game. Great concept, decent execution, atrocious player friendly background.

1 hour ago, Drakaelthedark said:

I would enjoy an equal opportunity to reach end game rather than seeing devs only cater to clans. Like they're the only ones who play crossout. 

Targem foolishly likes to pander to the clan wars elites, because the Clan Wars Elites make excuses for Targem's incompetence in handling this game.  I'm painstakingly saving up for my second Punisher, because Targem is too trifling to make uranium attainable to average Joe's like us outside of Clan wars.

It's ok, like I always say, the arrival of a Tankcraft competitor to Crossout, will force Targem (for the survival of the game) to end the relic disparity, and reform the console markets. 

It's amazing, because problems like these are making Targem miss out on potential profits, because they alienate average gamers, and they quit the game, because their hard earned money can't buy them weapons to compete with no life clan wars elite grinders.  This is an autistic mistake to make considering this is a free to play, where the business model is to make the game deliberately Grindy so people will pay to skip grinding.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Drakaelthedark said:

Now we can be assured top clans don't want this, devs don't want this either.

If you could take that shoe out your mouth, you’re life might be alittle easier

A complex raid alternative to uranium doesn’t sound like a bad idea at, and a number of players at the high end of cw are on board with it, there’s a significant  population problem right now, it’s getting harder and harder to find 4 people on to play cw

An alternative that doesn’t require clans that also doesn’t tank the value of uranium would be welcome

Edited by VileCrib_3
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Drakaelthedark said:

When the game came out, they brought up complex raids, there's been alot of talk that maybe we could alternatively earn uranium. Now we can be assured top clans don't want this, devs don't want this either. So if I only do regular PvP and raids then i guess it's already game over. No other way to reach end game. Time to find another game to play cuz this is ultimately disappointing. No I'm not asking for a uranium hand out, make it obtainable by accomplishing a challenge or something. Least let us know we have an end game to reach. But no, so now i, as well as many others I'm sure, contemplate just giving up on the game. Great concept, decent execution, atrocious player friendly background.

I agree 100%, I've heard lot of gossip about those super hard raids that supposedly give uranium, don't know if it was just rumors made by dreamers or some admin or mod said something, but it's a GREAT idea. I'd love to have some super hard raids that require superior tactics and builds to complete it, for example AI should have mandrake or scorps + improved AI, not the ones we have in normal raids that can be sniped from range without taking any damage, if you damage them, they should either hide or attack you, so you can't just rush in or snipe from range, so you need like 1 player with sniper weapon, such as auto cannons or anything else that out-ranges mandrake or can deal with scorp.

one raid could be an assault on raider stronghold, where you have to break into well protected fortress and steal their uranium. no repair kits, no respawns, you die, game over for you! Entire team dies, raid fails! Those raids should take 200 fuel and should be balanced so that it takes minimum of 40 mins to complete and should give 4-8 uranium. I base the reward off of clan wars, if we play 4 hour session, I usually get 20 - 70 uranium (20 being the worst and 70 the highest), so that's like 5 - 17 per hour. It would be fair to give 4 - 8 uranium from such raid that takes minimum of 40 minutes to complete (if you have really good tactics and team).

edit: and those raids should not adjust to amount of players or power score, those raids should be made for high PS builds only (or very effective builds, for example 3x whirlwind can do insane damage from range or 3x cyclones are effective from close to medium range with insane damage). Because if you can cheese it with low PS builds like most ppl do (to have easy enemies), then it would beat the purpose of having a hard raid.

Edited by Sethioz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

agree 100%, I've heard lot of gossip about those super hard raids that supposedly give uranium, don't know if it was just rumors made by dreamers or some admin or mod said something, but it's a GREAT idea. I'd love to have some super hard raids that require superior tactics and builds to complete it, for example AI should have mandrake or scorps + improved AI, not the ones we have in normal raids that can be sniped from range without taking any damage, if you damage them, they should either hide or attack you, so you can't just rush in or snipe from range, so you need like 1 player with sniper weapon, such as auto cannons or anything else that out-ranges mandrake or can deal with scorp.

Not gossip there’s an August 2018 dev blog on it, 

End game vehicles were to be used in it 

Originally it might’ve even rewarded relic fragments as a possible prize 

25 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I don't follow news much at all, so I didn't know, but now i'm wondering, what happened to that plan? raid for end-game vehicles would be really awesome indeed. LOT of grindy games have Coop modes in them, i don't see why can't crossout have it too? Those hard raids should be played on the same map as the adventure mode, there's plenty of room.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I dont know why the world always sees the word maybe, or possibility and assumes it means yes. It doesnt,

And they have never said they were going to release another game mode that gives uranium. So people shouldnt try to hold them to it

15 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

I dont know why the world always sees the word maybe, or possibility and assumes it means yes. It doesnt,

And they have never said they were going to release another game mode that gives uranium. So people shouldnt try to hold them to it

Except it wasn’t a maybe:

Woodyrojo November 2018:

”We plan to add some CKs for epic cabins in the future, but not soon. Atm this is not a top-priority task to resolve. We're working on the 'Adventure' mode, on the announced complex raid and hovers rebalance :) “

There are many more comments that are way more recent than that one that’s have stated that it’s still in progress, that is far from a maybe 

Personally I believe the postponets are due to all the various and significant changes that have happened, such as awakening, the uranium change, the removal of relic fragments, the game engine tweaks (that’s currently taking a significant amount of time apparently)  etc

It’s not a matter of if

Its a matter of when

3 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

If you could take that shoe out your mouth, you’re life might be alittle easier

A complex raid alternative to uranium doesn’t sound like a bad idea at, and a number of players at the high end of cw are on board with it, there’s a significant  population problem right now, it’s getting harder and harder to find 4 people on to play cw

An alternative that doesn’t require clans that also doesn’t tank the value of uranium would be welcome

U play on xbox, the price of our items needs to drop anyway mister 1 million coin plus storage.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Jet skis are fun are they free. Pay to play or pick up the babes in a paddle boat

Really I don't see why everyone hates on this idea, theres so many more competitive games that have end game obtainable with more than 1 option. Are y'all afraid others would have u beat? Or would ur grind on here make u get xxxxxxxx and leave cuz they made it somewhat realistic to get relics. I'm not a stock broker and I'll be damned if I watch a virtual market to make a fake profit. Get realistic guys it's a game, its supposed to be enjoyable whereas for quite a bit, the idea of end game in crossout (grindout) isnt.

3 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

Also on their facebook page they openly stated no uranium is planned to be achievable through anything but clan wars. I posted simply to let any who read forums to see basically how screwed you are if you're a person that don't like clans. Personally just too much drama, I'm not a people person but I enjoy the concept of the game. So people like me don't even get a chance to earn end game according to devs. I quit lol.

• Upvote 1

It's really not too bad to get a relic now. Play for 1-3 hours a day and try to knock out all daily/weekly tasks, easy to bang out 1 legendary a week, 10 legendarys sold should net you enough or close enough to a relic, 3 months isn't too bad a grind to have end game weaponry.

Edited by theMELTING
Typo**
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, theMELTING said:

It's really not too bad to hey a relic now. Play for 1-3 hours a day and try to knock out all daily/weekly tasks, easy to bang out 1 legendary a week, 10 legendarys sold should net you enough or close enough to a relic, 3 months isn't too bad a grind to have end game weaponry.

I started this game on xbox release I don't care for the game to restart basically. Also Jesus Christ man I know it ain't gunna be that quick, I've reached 99 on 3 skills in runescape before I had 3 legendaries. And now the grinds kinda longer than before cuz we don't get to earn our common items.

Edited by Drakaelthedark

5 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Fun

Well, as newbby like i am, i can say i did try to play in clan  for know how they work and not for uranium or other but for finish the challege of 5 mission with clan one too, i wasn't lucky because

i never see the Clan where i was to play when i was in gaming.

i know is not fine but some time you like to tray evertyhing of the game, just for this reason.

at the moment uranium 100 pces are below 6500 corners what does that mean?
fewer CW players or fewer PVP players/buyers
that is the question

Edited by samuraicrosser

This game is already following in Robocrafts footsteps. Just a few more bad dev decisions, refusal to improve what players actually want, and a couple years of a slow and painful death as the playerbase bleeds out and we can bury Targem in the ground right next to Freejam.

11 hours ago, Sethioz said:

I agree 100%, I've heard lot of gossip about those super hard raids that supposedly give uranium, don't know if it was just rumors made by dreamers or some admin or mod said something, but it's a GREAT idea. I'd love to have some super hard raids that require superior tactics and builds to complete it, for example AI should have mandrake or scorps + improved AI, not the ones we have in normal raids that can be sniped from range without taking any damage, if you damage them, they should either hide or attack you, so you can't just rush in or snipe from range, so you need like 1 player with sniper weapon, such as auto cannons or anything else that out-ranges mandrake or can deal with scorp.

one raid could be an assault on raider stronghold, where you have to break into well protected fortress and steal their uranium. no repair kits, no respawns, you die, game over for you! Entire team dies, raid fails! Those raids should take 200 fuel and should be balanced so that it takes minimum of 40 mins to complete and should give 4-8 uranium. I base the reward off of clan wars, if we play 4 hour session, I usually get 20 - 70 uranium (20 being the worst and 70 the highest), so that's like 5 - 17 per hour. It would be fair to give 4 - 8 uranium from such raid that takes minimum of 40 minutes to complete (if you have really good tactics and team).

edit: and those raids should not adjust to amount of players or power score, those raids should be made for high PS builds only (or very effective builds, for example 3x whirlwind can do insane damage from range or 3x cyclones are effective from close to medium range with insane damage). Because if you can cheese it with low PS builds like most ppl do (to have easy enemies), then it would beat the purpose of having a hard raid.

I mean in theory its a great idea. But knowing the devs, it will likely be a broken game type where it would be unrealistic to farm uranium. You would probably need end game builds like 4-5 porcupines.

It would need to be a game type that required a large time commitment, and some kind of skill outside of OP builds.

Drakel just join Dirty Destroyers ya bum. We could use members

Edited by RussianPuss

8 hours ago, samuraicrosser said:

at the moment uranium 100 pces are below 6500 corners what does that mean?
fewer CW players or fewer PVP players/buyers
that is the question

Uranium is going down in price. Why? Because the people EARNING it have their relics and are now fighting to sell it. What does this mean? The cost of relics will come down naturally. 

It doesnt take much to craft 1 purple a day. 1 purple is worth more than 10 uranium. So in less than 50-60 days you can have 600 uranium. Which is roughly the same amount of time it took me to grind that same amount to build a relic myself.

Ive said it before, ill say it again. Relics are obtainable to anyone willing to work for it. I worked for it by fighting in clan wars. You can work for it by working the market and grinding resources in raids and pvp.

STOP BEING LAZY AND PLAY THE GAME YOU CLAIM TO ENJOY.

P.S. try going for a relic with fragments and tell me getting relics today is hard

Edited by AzraelsGrace
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm on the ropes on this one. I don't want to listen to people eat cough, and xxxxx over coms right in my ear, but I do enjoy cw and could always use the uranium.  I may just end up finally taking one of these clan inv.  Idk. 

Either way they should have a way to get uranium outside cw.  Though it would be via raids,  and raids suck.

Perhaps a story mode that pumps out uranium instead of bullet casings?  That I could tolerate.