SweetRam

Crossout Ending

Everybody who plays crossout, i suggest yall stop playing because the devs are some dirty people. They messed up my account where the AI's or the little drones would keep coming at me relentlessly. When people on the game use their weapons, i don't get the same effect or response when i use mine. For example, when other people use their grenadiers on me it would shoot immediately at me as soon as their deployed and shoot me from a far. When i use mine, it has a delay and wont shoot the person like that if its in range. Sometimes it could be going right past the person and it still won't shoot at the person.I don't care what nobody says, i know the devs have done something to my account, all because i posted a certain post on here a year or so ago. Last i check this is free speech forum. I don't overstand why they would target me like this, when i just play & grind on this game just like everybody else do. There are people on this game that says there is a list, i wonder who created this list. Because whoever made it, i know i am on there, because every battle i be in if its not real players coming at me so hard, its the AI's. I still play this game because i'm not about to let some lame azz devs run me away from playing something i grinded for. But if they don't fix my account soon i will find a way to sue them for discrimination or something upon those lines. Thats why everybody is leaving this game now, because these devs don't know what they are doing. And want to get mad when someone says something about it.  And i think thats stupid that the devs would do that to a player, because the players are the ones who play and pay for your game.I use to like this game but ever since the devs messed this game up with certain updates and mess up my account, this is a game i am not fond of anymore. I think the AI's should go back to the way they was because who ever posted on here one time saying something about they wish the AI's was more of a challenge, well dude i hope you are happy now  because you got your wish. The AI's are meant to be a fill in, they should of never been buff where they are like real players. Because we shouldnt have to waste and spend are time and ammo on some stupid bots. I don't think they should have the legendary guns that they do have. When it was just reaper and spectre they was fine. Because i swear these bots now cheat. Because when you cloak up they would stay in the area you cloak up in and look for you. They would shoot you all the way across the board even when there are other people or bots in front of you that it could shoot at. I know there are other people who plays crossout who would agree with me when i say that the AI's need to be change back to the way they was. There are so many things that the devs screwed up on the game with these updates. They only want to change things and make certain items or weapons do this or that on the game where it would benefit them where it would make us play longer and grind more for the things we want to experience. They did that so people would just get frustated with the game and buy packs to get coins so the people can just buy what they want and need. Crossout, me and a lot of people know what your doing, we see how you trying to jack us for our money. People don't fall for that crap. If you like this game just play it and what ever you want you will get it soon, you just have to be patient. Because crossout wants to rob you of your money, but make updates where they would nerf what you just bought. If everybody stop paying for these packs or stop playing crossout and demand what these devs need to do to fix this and make crossout a fun game again, i think the devs would listen and do what we ask. Because if we don't play their game and buy their packs then they would have to shut the game down and wouldn't be making money anymore. Were the ones with the power.

If anybody have any other complaints about crossout i suggest that you comment about it on this post or make your on post. And i believe if crossout see that a lot of people are against what they are doing then they would change.

This is suppose to be a game. A game is suppose to be fun to be. This game is not so fun anymore. Its become toxic. Devs please fix this. 

Guys i should be posting an update in the future, just in case Gaijin Ent. or Targem Games try to silence me. 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

.......you describe players who know what they are doing vs people who think they know what they´re doing. :popcorn::santa:

Edited by _Riddig_
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Right, every Monday I get a list of Gaijn. There are the names on it. I think that makes it a lot easier.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Some weapons pretty much REQUIRE a radar to function properly...

Try using a radar on some of those AI builds you are talking about and see if that helps.

Derp!

Edited by Merkyaleez
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SweetRam said:

When i use mine, it has a delay and wont shoot the person like that if its in range.

Last i check this is free speech forum.

i know the devs have done something to my account,

they should of never been buff where they are like real players.

5gn55.jpg

1. Try some kind of radar. Any kind. And stop running away so much. They have to follow so close to you and won't fire while regrouping. 

2. There is no such thing as a 'free speech forum' (not even sarcasm)

3. The devs don't care about you. They seem to have a hard enough time with coding 3 platforms. They aren't wasting time making a special patch on some dude that said some stuff

4. They are actually very easy to kill. You can slice through bots like butter on low ps builds. Blame the players for both wanting more inclusion for newer players in endgame raids, AND not conforming to the scaling system. (You can't have your cake and eat it too)

Edited by submaxcw
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, *duffel00 said:

Right, every Monday I get a list of Gaijn. There are the names on it. I think that makes it a lot easier.

Exactly :017:

Holy crap the narcicism.... Why the hell do you think devs would want to hack and gimp Ur account and game folder so all Ur **** operates different. Just remember.  You don't matter enough to be attacked in such a way.  You are but a consumer to them... And u cray cray

:popcorn: Thank you....I needed this....LOL.....:005j::fed_lol:

Lets not talk about the forum rules you have broke.....

16 hours ago, SweetRam said:

Everybody who plays crossout, i suggest yall stop playing because the devs are some dirty people.

Guys i should be posting an update in the future, just in case Gaijin Ent. or Targem Games try to silence me. 

You telling players should stop playing crossout, and you are to carrying on to play, to update us??:fed_lol::005j::popcorn::popcorn:

:good: 

18 hours ago, SweetRam said:

Remember. Tin foil hats will protect you from gaijins secret assassination task force 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Remember. Tin foil hats will protect you from gaijins secret assassination task force 

You say all this, but i wouldnt put it past them to do something as sleazy, they've done enough sleazy things anyway, plus who would believe it..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

You say all this, but i wouldnt put it past them to do something as sleazy, they've done enough sleazy things anyway, plus who would believe it..

Gaijin cant even release the xmas event without bring the same bigfoot and hover bugs each year because they copy and past coding. Do you really think they would devote the time to mess with a lone console player?

18 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Gaijin cant even release the xmas event without bring the same bigfoot and hover bugs each year because they copy and past coding. Do you really think they would devote the time to mess with a lone console player?

Not a single player, probably not, but what's stopping them from making a code to screw certain players, then add them to a list.. I'm being hypothetical, but these kind of things could easily exist, EA patented an algorithm which matches players against those who have paid for exclusive content in order to drive those free players into purchasing content.. they may not have used it (as far as we know).. but they patented it.. so why do we think the devs of Crossout wouldn't do something of the sort if they could.. we know how sleazy they are already..

Just saying.. everyone yells tinfoil, yet i don't think people understand what companies are capable of, especially things behind the scenes.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Not a single player, probably not, but what's stopping them from making a code to screw certain players, then add them to a list.. I'm being hypothetical, but these kind of things could easily exist, EA patented an algorithm which matches players against those who have paid for exclusive content in order to drive those free players into purchasing content.. they may not have used it (as far as we know).. but they patented it.. so why do we think the devs of Crossout wouldn't do something of the sort if they could.. we know how sleazy they are already..

Just saying.. everyone yells tinfoil, yet i don't think people understand what companies are capable of, especially things behind the scenes.

So why do players who have paid and never commented anything negative get the same treatment and bugs?

13 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Being capable and actually doing something are very different. To further this, think about all the bugs (even current, new ones). Now think about all the coding to both the special players and the official update to exclude those players. Not happening. Now, I'll go one step further. Take all that and how would they not have bugs accidentally giving those special players insane buffs, or accidentally including the wrong person who digs into the coding, and so on..?

2d4a6941729009f3fee787b4c991cd96.jpg

xlheqrK.jpg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

So why do players who have paid and never commented anything negative get the same treatment and bugs?

I don't write the algorithms

Im convinced as soon as we switch to our hover builds we get a dog opponent on oldtown, then factory, then we switch to spider porcs and melee and well fight 4 hovers on broken arrow or rock city.  

Every time.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

Im convinced as soon as we switch to our hover builds we get a dog opponent on oldtown, then factory, then we switch to spider porcs and melee and well fight 4 hovers on broken arrow or rock city.  

Every time.

So, to be clear... you're saying that we have a hard enough time getting a full match or sometimes any match. But they are going out of their way to make sure you get a specific group catered to countering you? I get it. It DOES feel that way sometimes. But I think we're pushing all kinds of expectations here that they simply wouldn't or couldn't meet. 

Every time I see one of these threads:

Man-holding-the-end-is-near-sign.jpg

Usually followed soon after by a rockstar thread 

HomelessVenice.png

Edited by submaxcw

35 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

So, to be clear... you're saying that we have a hard enough time getting a full match or sometimes any match. But they are going out of their way to make sure you get a specific group catered to countering you? I get it. It DOES feel that way sometimes. But I think we're pushing all kinds of expectations here that they simply wouldn't or couldn't meet. 

Every time I see one of these threads:

Man-holding-the-end-is-near-sign.jpg

Usually followed soon after by a rockstar thread 

HomelessVenice.png

It was a joke. I know youve been out of the competetive scene in game for a ling time, but im sure theres a yt video you could watch to get ya all caught up if youd like. 

It happens. It sucks and its funny in the ironic sort of pain in the balls way every time. 

Ill try to prove at the very minimum, the game seems to be pushing OLD TOWN and melee

Edited by Babylonsburning
More

7 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

It was a joke. I know youve been out of the competetive scene in game for a ling time, but im sure theres a yt video you could watch to get ya all caught up if youd like. 

It happens. It sucks and its funny in the ironic sort of pain in the balls way every time. 

Ill try to prove at the very minimum, the game seems to be pushing OLD TOWN and melee

Old town? I don't think I get that one nearly as much as others like the desert encounter map or the (factory?) One with the train tracks on one side and drainage ditch on the other for CB. the king of the hill map or the anchor in missions. 

7 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

I know youve been out of the competetive scene in game for a ling time, but im sure theres a yt video you could watch to get ya all caught up if youd like. 

What exactly is this? It screams "feelings of inadequacy". Just stick to the regular insults. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

the game seems to be pushing OLD TOWN and melee

Recent buffs to fire weapons and nerfs to melee.

Gigantic open spaced maps being added one after another.

image.png.82efad1e36a5d18c5b6bf9b87694ec

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Recent buffs to fire weapons and nerfs to melee.

Gigantic open spaced maps being added one after another.

image.png.82efad1e36a5d18c5b6bf9b87694ec

How is buffing fire weapon durability and  a cabin that extends range from 20 m to 30 m a melee , and adding 50% damage, a nerf? The beloved harvester is not the only melee weapon and the large map you speak of is not in cw rotation. And until i see it as anything but domination, i dont think it ever will be

That map will not go away in regular pvp mode though im tired if it

Edited by Babylonsburning
Typo

@submaxcw 

What type of punk is you? Taking up for a game like this? Is this game benefiting you? I swear people like you needs to be put into a straight jacket or put into remedial classes somewhere, because everyone knows that you can't trust the machine. That anything man creates can have a crooked agenda behind it & that if anyone attempts to mess up their agenda, they will take actions upon that person, which to other people (who are blind), it would seem kind of normal. Dude i'm just trying to let everyone know how crooked this game is being, and you are bashing me for it? Really? Dude if you are so into the game like that, where you can see no wrong then why don't you just go marry the devs.

Like come on really dude. Is this game putting your kids through college? Paying your rent? Or any of your other expenses?  Then if not then shut the heck up. I think i speak for a lot of us, thats not sleep but awoke to the system, we don't like people like you. And i bet you don't even know what elite group is behind all these sick games we play and their agenda, huh?  To turn us into sick individuals just like you.

Just because you put a little money into the game, and this is the only game you know how to play. You feel obligated to be in your feelings towards anyone who says anything negative towards the game to take up for it. And that is pathetic.

Don't worry about it, their selling those straight jackets over at Wal-Mart for $59.99. Go copp you one or put it on lay-a-way. 

Bye Fool

Edited by SweetRam
Editing
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SweetRam said:

so into the game like that, where you can see no wrong

This.. things may or may not be as bad as OP says, but his point are not able to be proved, but we already see how sleazy the devs actions are..

They need to make some non financial based decisions regarding the game.

• Upvote 1