SweetRam

Crossout Ending

1 hour ago, SweetRam said:

And i bet you don't even know what elite group is behind all these sick games we play and their agenda, huh?  To turn us into sick individuals just like you.

house.png

When a hat is not enough...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

They need to make some non financial based decisions regarding the game.

Knechte? Adventure mode? New maps? Repair mode? Custom battles? Raid scaling?

They already do that.

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

They already do that.

I guess new maps and custom games have no negative sides..

Knechtes still drive people towards spending for resources or new rare weapons/cabins etc that are exclusive t this event, mostly for half a year until the event returns.. (also look at this 2 weeks of free workbench rental to eat peoples recourses before their arrival, news will not know to save like us long term players who use this forum)..

Adventure mode is great I agree, although what WASNT needed was another resource for crafting, this again just extends time in game, and we know devs love to increase the grind for incentive...

Repair mode.. what a joke.. their language showed a blatant want to implement this into regular matches, blatantly to majorly increase the grind if possible... but it was absolutely shut tf down by players, within 3 hours they went from "we will see if were going to implement this" to "we will not implement this in pvp" I'm pretty sure on the dev blog..

Raid scaling just means that 1 super high ps vehicle doesn't just carry 3 people through a raid every time, this would be too easy for people..

This is the stuff SweetRam is talking about, its not some tinfoil hat garbage, its very much real, and many are too dumb to see it, which sadly are the majority.

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2019 at 9:29 PM, SweetRam said:

Everybody who plays crossout, i suggest yall stop playing because the devs are some dirty people. They messed up my account where the AI's or the little drones would keep coming at me relentlessly. When people on the game use their weapons, i don't get the same effect or response when i use mine. For example, when other people use their grenadiers on me it would shoot immediately at me as soon as their deployed and shoot me from a far. When i use mine, it has a delay and wont shoot the person like that if its in range. Sometimes it could be going right past the person and it still won't shoot at the person.I don't care what nobody says, i know the devs have done something to my account, all because i posted a certain post on here a year or so ago. Last i check this is free speech forum. I don't overstand why they would target me like this, when i just play & grind on this game just like everybody else do. There are people on this game that says there is a list, i wonder who created this list. Because whoever made it, i know i am on there, because every battle i be in if its not real players coming at me so hard, its the AI's.

BREAKING NEWS : as of september 30th, the sun is no longer considered the center of the galaxy. The whole scientific community agreed that the Solar system shall now be called the @SweetRam system as everything revolves around him.

I saw my fair share of cry posts and tinfoilery on this forum but this one deserve a special prize...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I guess new maps and custom games have no negative sides..

Knechtes still drive people towards spending for resources or new rare weapons/cabins etc that are exclusive t this event, mostly for half a year until the event returns.. (also look at this 2 weeks of free workbench rental to eat peoples recourses before their arrival, news will not know to save like us long term players who use this forum)..

Adventure mode is great I agree, although what WASNT needed was another resource for crafting, this again just extends time in game, and we know devs love to increase the grind for incentive...

Repair mode.. what a joke.. their language showed a blatant want to implement this into regular matches, blatantly to majorly increase the grind if possible... but it was absolutely shut tf down by players, within 3 hours they went from "we will see if were going to implement this" to "we will not implement this in pvp" I'm pretty sure on the dev blog..

Raid scaling just means that 1 super high ps vehicle doesn't just carry 3 people through a raid every time, this would be too easy for people..

This is the stuff SweetRam is talking about, its not some tinfoil hat garbage, its very much real, and many are too dumb to see it, which sadly are the majority.

Knechte is an event you do not need to pay for. As you state yourself, it comes 2 times a year. Plan accordingly. Free workbench rent is exactly that. For free. No coins whatsoever needed. Quite well timed to be when a lot of players now try out new weapons and shift builds. Cheaper production battles inflation and dry market. If you work the market on a regular basis, you will witness this first hand.

Adventure mode can be your main play, no need for oil. Casings keeps rewards up without undermining raids. Without grind there is also no gameplay, and no value to what you get. With no value, f2p has no rewards you can progress with.

There is a lot of players that love repair mode, for different reasons. One of them being lower ps weapons becomes more viable in higher ps. Whatever suits you the best should not dictate what others must do. The fact that you see a lot of players in that mode, shows that they did right by implementing it.

Raid scaling means cheap builds can get through just as easy as expensive builds. How does this even fit under your tinfoil umbrella? Certainly there is no need to pay for this experience.

Yes, it is tinfoil all over his whine here. He is not haunted ingame coz of some forum posts. Nobody is brainwashing him to give away all his money or anything. But while we are at it, let me blow some tinfoil fuses for you: whines like that is planted by competing companies.

5 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

This.. things may or may not be as bad as OP says, but his point are not able to be proved, but we already see how sleazy the devs actions are..

They need to make some non financial based decisions regarding the game.

This is a logical statement. 

5 hours ago, SweetRam said:

Just because you put a little money into the game, and this is the only game you know how to play. You feel obligated to be in your feelings towards anyone who says anything negative towards the game to take up for it. And that is pathetic.

This is not. Pathetic insults by the way. The only one lashing out is you in your childlike tantrum. To the devs, this is a job. Out of any 10 people you know that work, how many actually go above and beyond with their work?

Edited by submaxcw

On 9/28/2019 at 2:29 PM, SweetRam said:

There are so many things that the devs screwed up on the game with these updates.

In recent updates, yes they've made some major screwups. 

5 hours ago, SweetRam said:

And i bet you don't even know what elite group is behind all these sick games we play and their agenda, huh?  To turn us into sick individuals just like you.

Don't play the "elite's" game and the elites can't play you. 

3 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

They already do that.

Knechte is cool

Adventure mode is a work in progress

Maps are okay

Repair mode is meh...

Custom battles is great, even if I haven't had the chance to make use of it

Raid scaling is right up there with the worst ideas they've had

Imo, they need to add a next chapter in the end game.

Yall out here crying you cant catch up, im over here only doing badges and cw cuz theres nothing else to do.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

How is buffing fire weapon durability and  a cabin that extends range from 20 m to 30 m a melee , and adding 50% damage, a nerf? The beloved harvester is not the only melee weapon and the large map you speak of is not in cw rotation. And until i see it as anything but domination, i dont think it ever will be

That map will not go away in regular pvp mode though im tired if it

I'm just pointing that THAT is the direction it seems the devs want to point this game towards to. If that change happens overnight it can break, so they are taking it slow.

2Q==h03140094

6 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

house.png

Tinfoil house with a...

56378d1507428840-put-your-tin-foil-hat-t

... tinfoil car for a guy with...

FdQmLZR.jpg

...tinfoil friends...

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Tinfoil house with a...

56378d1507428840-put-your-tin-foil-hat-t

... tinfoil car for a guy with...

FdQmLZR.jpg

...tinfoil friends...

I want some.....:005j:

9 hours ago, SweetRam said:

@submaxcw 

What type of punk is you? Taking up for a game like this? Is this game benefiting you? I swear people like you needs to be put into a straight jacket or put into remedial classes somewhere, because everyone knows that you can't trust the machine. That anything man creates can have a crooked agenda behind it & that if anyone attempts to mess up their agenda, they will take actions upon that person, which to other people (who are blind), it would seem kind of normal. Dude i'm just trying to let everyone know how crooked this game is being, and you are bashing me for it? Really? Dude if you are so into the game like that, where you can see no wrong then why don't you just go marry the devs.

Like come on really dude. Is this game putting your kids through college? Paying your rent? Or any of your other expenses?  Then if not then shut the heck up. I think i speak for a lot of us, thats not sleep but awoke to the system, we don't like people like you. And i bet you don't even know what elite group is behind all these sick games we play and their agenda, huh?  To turn us into sick individuals just like you.

Just because you put a little money into the game, and this is the only game you know how to play. You feel obligated to be in your feelings towards anyone who says anything negative towards the game to take up for it. And that is pathetic.

Don't worry about it, their selling those straight jackets over at Wal-Mart for $59.99. Go copp you one or put it on lay-a-way. 

Bye Fool

Holy shet dude...this, combined with your OP, is literally the most insane thing over ever read on a forum. The saddest part is I'm all but positive its because you lack the knowledge of how the game works.

For example, if you don't have a powered radar (or are in range of another teammate's powered radar), and a there is a bump(tiny hill) between you and the enemy, your drones will stop shooting. Why? I'm not gonna explain why,not to you. Because people like you who go through the trouble to talk all that shet and point fingers without doing due diligence, you deserve to live in your own ignorant hell.

I was gonna elaborate more and touch on different points, but it occurred to me you are not worth my time. That and I quite literally just concluded my shet I was taking. So, I'll leave you now. I just ask that you do like I do and do a courtesy flush. As in hop in the toilet and go away...*Flush*

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Knechte is an event you do not need to pay for. As you state yourself, it comes 2 times a year. Plan accordingly. Free workbench rent is exactly that. For free. No coins whatsoever needed. Quite well timed to be when a lot of players now try out new weapons and shift builds. Cheaper production battles inflation and dry market. If you work the market on a regular basis, you will witness this first hand.

Adventure mode can be your main play, no need for oil. Casings keeps rewards up without undermining raids. Without grind there is also no gameplay, and no value to what you get. With no value, f2p has no rewards you can progress with.

There is a lot of players that love repair mode, for different reasons. One of them being lower ps weapons becomes more viable in higher ps. Whatever suits you the best should not dictate what others must do. The fact that you see a lot of players in that mode, shows that they did right by implementing it.

Raid scaling means cheap builds can get through just as easy as expensive builds. How does this even fit under your tinfoil umbrella? Certainly there is no need to pay for this experience.

Yes, it is tinfoil all over his whine here. He is not haunted ingame coz of some forum posts. Nobody is brainwashing him to give away all his money or anything. But while we are at it, let me blow some tinfoil fuses for you: whines like that is planted by competing companies.

If you're going to be a c*nt then keep quiet, please

Edited by Xbox_M_420

11 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

.... what?

11 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

What?

2 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

What?

Just ignore my points and be an douche.. for real.. 

Edited by Xbox_M_420

Just now, Xbox_M_420 said:

Just ignore my points and be an *xxxxxxx.. for real.. 

You make no sense at the moment.

10 hours ago, SweetRam said:

Don't worry about it, their selling those straight jackets over at Wal-Mart for $59.99. Go copp you one or put it on lay-a-way. 

Imagine living in a place with such rampant insanity that you can just conveniently pick up a straight jacket for a friend or family member at any local Walmart at a reasonable price...

And expecting that it's like that everywhere

Edited by submaxcw
  • Haha 5

I'm gonna go through several hundred pages of forum and compile a list of all the tin-foilery accumulated over the years.

As for OP, his problem is that he is complaining about a build that he plays and is not very good at. The devs aren't screwing him over. He just can't use his car. For example, I used to have a tank at 6k, and it wasn't good either. A single Judge on the front with a Vector on top of the turret and a Protector mounted the front, I lost a LOT of games, and I did in fact believe for a time that the game hates me. I made a new build, with better armor, acceleration, firepower, ammo, field of fire, and reputation gain and I've been doing exponentially better. The devs aren't out to get you, the RNG sometimes screws you over. I mean, it's a F2P game, what're you gonna expect? They gotta pull a profit somehow.

• Upvote 2

@SweetRam, I'm sorry to hear that your having so much trouble. My PSN is SmallAnSimple. If your feeling up to it, I would ask that you send me a friend request. I will help you where I can.

12 hours ago, submaxcw said:

Imagine living in a place with such rampant insanity that you can just conveniently pick up a straight jacket for a friend or family member at any local Walmart at a reasonable price.

I actually Googled fashion straightjacket and these came up:

Gucci-Straight-Jacket-Gucci-Spring-Summe

...at least now that crazy uncle of yours can finally wear Gucci clothing around the kiddies.

Edited by lucashc90

12 hours ago, submaxcw said:

Imagine living in a place with such rampant insanity that you can just conveniently pick up a straight jacket for a friend or family member at any local Walmart at a reasonable price...

And expecting that it's like that everywhere

Probably only comes out of the house once a year, doesnt realise its always right before halloween. 

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2019 at 3:01 AM, submaxcw said:

Old town? I don't think I get that one nearly as much as others like the desert encounter map or the (factory?) One with the train tracks on one side and drainage ditch on the other for CB. the king of the hill map or the anchor in missions. 

4/6 . Tell me again its not pushed on me

20191001_144814.jpg