On 10/1/2019 at 2:16 PM, BjKalderon said:

Stay tuned;)

(I know this isn't much but the info will be coming soon)

On 10/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, Bonkers247 said:

10 days later, still no news

16 days, still no news

3 minutes ago, Bonkers247 said:

16 days, still no news

BUT WE GOT TEH JOUULSLES PACK DOEE

THATS CONTeNTT DURRR

Edited by Xbox_M_422

2 hours ago, Bonkers247 said:

IMG_20191017_145436~3.jpg

If you go to your search bar on the bottom left and type snipping tool, you can use this little app to draw and take screencaps of things, much faster and clearer than a phone pic upload

image.thumb.png.02e43f31192adb80e3076d0a

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

If you go to your search bar on the bottom left and type snipping tool, you can use this little app to draw and take screencaps of things, much faster and clearer than a phone pic upload

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 weeks until halloween.. yet no event, whats the betting that the event gets extended again eh? lol

3 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

Props for assistance @VileCrib_3...what's funny, I'm still learning too; I still use my phone to take a pic of my T.V. screen for posting images here, maybe some advice for me too is necessary...lol, thanks in advance. :-)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DERPSTER_DA_O_G said:

Props for assistance @VileCrib_3...what's funny, I'm still learning too; I still use my phone to take a pic of my T.V. screen for posting images here, maybe some advice for me too is necessary...lol, thanks in advance. :-)

https://gamerdvr.com/

Find your gamertag there and it shows videos and screenshots that you've published.

There are a few other sites that do the same thing. But I don't remember them.

Edited by Pandemic_Regent
Please donate to the butthorn taco boat disaster relief fund.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DERPSTER_DA_O_G said:

I'm still learning too; I still use my phone to take a pic of my T.V. screen

I flipped out on a Facebook group for this, then i felt bad because PS4 can't take screenshots lmao

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pandemic_Regent said:

https://gamerdvr.com/

Find your gamertag there and it shows videos and screenshots that you've published.

There are a few other sites that do the same thing. But I don't remember them.

You can put Xboxdvr.com too but they don't own the name anymore, it should still send you there

13 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

PS4 can't take screenshots lmao

Really? That sucks. Can they at least get video clips like we do? Screenshots just seem the sort of thing that any modern console should have by default. Like it wouldn't even be questioned whether or not to include that function.

5 minutes ago, Pandemic_Regent said:

Really? That sucks. Can they at least get video clips like we do? Screenshots just seem the sort of thing that any modern console should have by default. Like it wouldn't even be questioned whether or not to include that function.

I don't think so, they can do clips, each clip started with a big 'playstation' logo/start up... 

quick screenshots and clip creating makes xbox amazing imo.. its so simple..

xbox button, back button, down on d-pad, A.. tada 15 second clip before the text even loads (on my old console lol)

• Like 1

I want more horns!

F.e. this one i would pay for!

EDIT: and i want the doppler effect back :D

Edited by _cottton_

7 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

I don't think so, they can do clips, each clip started with a big 'playstation' logo/start up... 

quick screenshots and clip creating makes xbox amazing imo.. its so simple..

xbox button, back button, down on d-pad, A.. tada 15 second clip before the text even loads (on my old console lol)

On ps4 i tap share button once for a screenshot, or hold share button then tap square for saving videoclip...

The playstation logo is only put in if you use the sharefactory app, which isn't needed, you can trim and upload clips without it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

On ps4 i tap share button once for a screenshot, or hold share button then tap square for saving videoclip...

The playstation logo is only put in if you use the sharefactory app, which isn't needed, you can trim and upload clips without it.

Aha, thank you

On 10/1/2019 at 9:16 AM, BjKalderon said:

Stay tuned;)

(I know this isn't much but the info will be coming soon)

Soon..... this was October 1st.

Its the 18th......

39or4k.jpg

Edited by DRRPickel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

Soon..... this was October 1st.

Its the 18th......

39or4k.jpg

Lmfao I appreciate laugh

• Like 2

And they don’t even state when in November when it will come. If Halloween runs for a couple of weeks it will probably be right at the end of the month. Hopefully we don’t get the update delayed like last time. 

• Like 1

Just now, NASTYNEIL357 said:

And they don’t even state when in November when it will come. If Halloween runs for a couple of weeks it will probably be right at the end of the month. Hopefully we don’t get the update delayed like last time. 

Due to their 'use up as many recourses as possible before event' style update and content release, id like to think it'll come soon after the halloween event

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/2/2019 at 8:43 AM, Xbox_M_420 said:

Hopefully we'll see scorpion and retcher soon

Skip to 2:10 and you can see the new Retcher.  Total redesign. The only similarity between it and the old one is the fact that both have four barrels. I'd go so far as to call this new Retcher sexy. The video also shows off a new Equalizer and Sledghammer as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I cannot wait for the new reacher, i can actually put it on some damn grilles and not a 3x3 window lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

I cannot wait for the new reacher, i can actually put it on some damn grilles and not a 3x3 window lmao

Yeah, looks like I picked mine up just in time!

Well I guess it's almost time to try another rebuild. It's been so hard to get a good mounting on a hover build

• Like 1

6 days till Halloween. Still no event. Pathetic at best. WTF crossout or xbox. Get ur stuff together plz

• Like 1