Sign in to follow this  
Tsuchigumo550

Consistent crash at Storage screen

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw

The game hangs for half a second then closes any time I attempt to scroll through my Storage. No matter how quickly or slowly this scrolling occurs (even loading one line of items at a time), the crash still occurs within the first few lines of items.

Every other aspect of the game seems to run fine, although I have had some previous issues with crashing while waiting for or starting a battle that I have not been able to reproduce consistently.

Uninstalling and then reinstalling the game through Steam (entirely removing all files, then redownloading them) seems to have fixed the menu-scrolling error, but the game still crashes when I attempt to load into a battle. This was previously an issue as well (I could battle once no matter what, but after one battle all battles would crash), but I assumed the two crashes were related.

However, even after a complete reinstall of the game, battles crash after one successful battle.

What you expected to see Ideally, no hard crashing.
Conditions in which error reproduce

Any time I open Storage and scroll down, the game crashes 100% of the time. I have also experienced crashes previous to this outside of the Storage screen but it's the only way I can get it to happen consistently- previously, it would also crash when attempting to battle more than one time.

Reinstalling the game entirely has fixed the inventory scrolling issue, but the battle crash persists. I had assumed the two to be linked, but this does not appear to be the case. I have included the newest crash log separate from the zipped logs, so that I'm still presenting all available information just in case.

Problem details Scrolling through storage crashes the game 100% of the time regardless of battling at all, and battles load and work fine at least one time (though may not after one battle).

I have not made any changes to my settings or anything else to this degree, although this did start happening only after a Windows update. However, I haven't found any other reports that this update has caused any issues, and I have verified the game's files through the launcher already in an attempt to fix the issue (which failed). I have also reinstalled the game from scratch, which helped with some issues, but not all of them.

I have included all of my recent crash logs and my current design, as well as the most recent crash log which should show a crash from when I attempted to load into a battle, not just at the inventory screen. This is the "2019.10.01 10.59.22" log.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug Multiple times

Exceptions.zip B61A106B.design

2019.10.01 10.59.22.zip

Edited by Tsuchigumo550
Attempted fix, crash is more complex than initially reported