VileCrib_3

The State of CW-XB1

Should Clan Wars Be Restructured?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Is Access to Clan Wars Becoming too Restrictive to Newer Players

    • Yes, the barrier of entry to be able to play CW *comfortably* is too high
      16
    • No, the barrier for entry CW is just fine as it is
      19
  2. 2. If You Believe the Barrier for Entry is too Restrictive, What Level Does You're Storage Rest At?

    • Relic-Tier (Own or can afford two relics for a relic cw build without liquidating their entire storage)
      20
    • Legendary (Can afford two legendaries for a legendary cw build)
      12
    • Epic (Can afford the necessary number of purples for a epic cw build)
      3
  3. 3. If You Believe it's Fine Where it's at, What Level Does You're Storage Rest At?

    • Relic-Tier (Own or can afford two relics for a relic cw build without liquidating their entire storage)
      19
    • Legendary (Can afford two legendaries for a legendary cw build)
      11
    • Epic (Can afford the necessary number of purples for a epic cw build)
      4


Recommended Posts

I'm typing this to get a decent understanding of the state of cw on XB1 and how the users of our system feel about the state of clan wars, I plan on doing this on the other systems to see if I can get a general idea about this communities opinion on CW in it's current state. The situation on each platform is widely different, and I'm interested in seeing how that reflects in the comments, for example on xbox, less than 70 clans contribute more than double digits on the board, with no more than 90-100 adding any points at all. Xbox feels more of the effects from queue times and participation in nearly all aspects of the game, cw,pvp,raids,brawls,events,etc, in both peak and non peak hours. 

*I'm accounting for the fact that forum users represent a small minority of each platforms userbase.

So just a couple questions if we could keep this structured so it doesn't fall apart too soon, if we could keep it primarily focused on the bottom two questions, I feel we can come to a decent understanding of the situation on XB1, and eventually the other two system:

  • -What do you feel is badly implemented in cw, or if not, why you believe it's fine?
  • -What suggestions would you give to the devs regarding improving cw?

(*If you could post your storage tier, when you started the game please, and what option you chose, it'd help form a partial demographic on the how the different levels of storage value and introduction in the game reflects in your comments,

thanks!)

*If you aren't from this platform and decide to comment, if you could mention your system that'd be greatly appreciated*

Edited by VileCrib_3
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up your poll is set to require a selection in all 3 questions.   Question 2 and 3 are conflicting.

 

Regarding XB1’s low participation;

What if CW was dropped down to 3v3?

What if CW had no min ready?  Meaning you go against up to 4 even if your party is only at 1-2.  Put some kinda check like “Only Officers can I start a CW party” to prevent abuse by bad members.  I mean.. I’d jump in solo just for the hell of it with no expectations of winning.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Main cheap builds for earning ore

epics: crickets, executioners, lances, remedies

legendaries: pulsar, helios, tsunami, harv spark.

Id say clan war is really easy to get into, especially after the remedy became a firebug for new players, there are alot of clans earning ore using mainly epics and there many running legendaries in top 10.

There are entire relic clans ranking worse than epic users, everyone has to grind somewhat to play the endgame mode as you should but you definetely dont need relics to compete and those who compete are rewarded and will progress alot quicker.

Edited by _NGL
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pickleberry said:

Just a heads up your poll is set to require a selection in all 3 questions.   Question 2 and 3 are conflicting.

 

Regarding XB1’s low participation;

What if CW was dropped down to 3v3?

What if CW had no min ready?  Meaning you go against up to 4 even if your party is only at 1-2.  Put some kinda check like “Only Officers can I start a CW party” to prevent abuse by bad members.  I mean.. I’d jump in solo just for the hell of it with no expectations of winning.

I wasn't sure how to get it so that you're choice is limited to either 2 or 3

Try it now

Edited by VileCrib_3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VileCrib_3 said:

-What do you feel is badly implemented in cw, or if not, why you believe it's fine?

The game mode is designed for end game players with the best weapons available to battle it out for the best weapons available.

Weapons shouldn't be locked in Clan Battles, a game mode that's inaccessible to the players who are trying to earn these weapons in order to even compete. 

2 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

-What suggestions would you give to the devs regarding improving cw?

Make Relics craftable through a complex raid so that they remain end game content, just not player controlled end game content. 

Introduce some new exclusive content to Clan Battles, like CK kits that completely change weapons, cabins, whatever.  I mean get creative the skys the limit. 

2 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

*If you could post your storage tier, when you started the game please, and what option you chose, it'd help form a partial demographic on the how the different levels of storage value and introduction in the game reflects in your comments,

Crafted 5 Relics to date and chose Relic tier.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being in a top clan I run 1 typhoon 1 tsunami and it holds up well against typhoon teams. Cw is easy to get into it’s just team play holding a lot of clans back from progressing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:
  • -What do you feel is badly implemented in cw?
  • -What suggestions would you give to the devs regarding improving cw?

 

It will not please some people but I have this idea in mind for a while, so here's

most of the experienced players are in relic, that's normal,

now it makes complicated the arrival of the new players and so new clans,

I think there will have to be levels,

the problem can be adjusted in the sense: less frustration for the new player by proposing CW by category of weapons

street fight : common : 0.25 uranium
neighborhood war: rare / purple: 0.5 uranium
territory war: purple / legendary: 1 uranium
Clans wars : legendary relic: 2 uranium

and on the market no change : 10 or 100 pces

it will give the new player the desire to progress to CW and all the players can plays according to their weapons, those are the weapons that define the category and not the level or ps... I would like to have small cw in blue or common, it can be funny

by doing this, everybody earns uranium and new players can progress slowly and change their category as they evolve

I find it cool to start with a street fight in lupara and move slowly while my stuff and my xp grow and especially by farming uranium  from the beginning of the game, and wait quietly my level 10 to sell or buy uranium that I farm with street fight.

Edited by samuraicrosser
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think, the best solution, is to have uranium craftable at the engineers.

that way some new bod can knock his pipe out doing weekly challenges to get i dunno, 2000 points for ten uranium.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, xWlLL0Wx said:

i think, the best solution, is to have uranium craftable at the engineers.

that way some new bod can knock his pipe out doing weekly challenges to get i dunno, 2000 points for ten uranium.

That would leave plastic as the most valuable per badge resource on the market so why not..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

That would leave plastic as the most valuable per badge resource on the market so why not..

Eh plastic is roughly 50 to 65 coins per 100. So somewhere between 550 and 600 coin for 2000 badges.

Which right now if you sell your plastic you can earn minus the tax. So essentially you just wana cut out one step and remove the tax. 

Btw I voted:

#1. Yes

#2. A. 

Started early February 2018.

Storage fluctuates from 250k to 300k.

10 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

Introduce some new exclusive content to Clan Battles, like CK kits that completely change weapons, cabins, whatever.  I mean get creative the skys the limit. 

This. New CKs for weapons perhaps even make the color or weapon fire change like the Scorps @NegativeStance has or like the blight cab does.

Really rather see CWs give something that is a status symbol for high placement anyways. 

Also, more players getting relics would lessen the que time of the top 5 clans which I am in favor of happening. Only made 54 Uranium last night cause que timer was aweful and our winrate was 90%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

Eh plastic is roughly 50 to 65 coins per 100. So somewhere between 550 and 600 coin for 2000 badges.

I keep selling mine at 69-71 .. where do you get your numbers..

6d613d9b-de2c-4e65-b700-4878e577c140.PNG

bd06fc6e-b179-4ccd-bb47-de2db3d25281.PNG

Edited by Xbox_M_420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I keep selling mine at 69-71 .. where do you get your numbers..

6d613d9b-de2c-4e65-b700-4878e577c140.PNG

bd06fc6e-b179-4ccd-bb47-de2db3d25281.PNG

Well it just jumped this week. I had been steady buying at 55-56 per 100 before it jumped. so maybe he got his numbers from all last month? It does fluctuate but I always wait till it drops. 

Edited by A_V_G_P
Everything jumped in price this week a few days after the free workbench started

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

Well it just jumped this week. I had been steady buying at 55-56 per 100 before it jumped. so maybe he got his numbers from all last month? It does fluctuate but I always wait till it drops. 

Perhaps? But I sell plastic every week and I dont remember dropping price, i'll check last month soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People still complain about relics while the most effective weapon in CW right now is a stoopid wedge? Lol ok.

Btw, people seem to have answered twice. The results are fooked.

Edit: the poll seems to require answers on all question. Maybe just add a "i voted gor the other choice on the previous question" to question n2 and 3?

Edited by II_Nico_II

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DRRPickel said:

Eh plastic is roughly 50 to 65 coins per 100. So somewhere between 550 and 600 coin for 2000 badges.

Which right now if you sell your plastic you can earn minus the tax. So essentially you just wana cut out one step and remove the tax. 

Btw I voted:

#1. Yes

#2. A. 

Started early February 2018.

Storage fluctuates from 250k to 300k.

This. New CKs for weapons perhaps even make the color or weapon fire change like the Scorps @NegativeStance has or like the blight cab does.

Really rather see CWs give something that is a status symbol for high placement anyways. 

Also, more players getting relics would lessen the que time of the top 5 clans which I am in favor of happening. Only made 54 Uranium last night cause que timer was aweful and our winrate was 90%.

Are you from S420 if so then running like 4 teams each session will increase your times. When we run 2 teams and get we let 1 team queue up first then we go in. Also if our points are high we drop for faster times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would play clan wars but don’t ever get time when the schedule is active. There needs to be more slots that can fit around working / family. 

Ive unlocked all faction parts and just have some pack items to prestige for. Played most play styles and owned nearly all parts apart from relics so for me the game is nearing completion if you like. I’m still logging on daily for the badges etc in preparation for the next knight riders event but after that I don’t know if I will be playing regularly with no new faction to level up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I keep selling mine at 69-71 .. where do you get your numbers..

6d613d9b-de2c-4e65-b700-4878e577c140.PNG

bd06fc6e-b179-4ccd-bb47-de2db3d25281.PNG

Its a ballpark man to make a point. Not that far off once you factor in tax. Seeing how I don't buy plastic and am not anywhere near my console I wasn't that far off. Since the price of Uranium seems to be on a steady decline then my point stands.

2 hours ago, NegativeStance said:

Are you from S420 if so then running like 4 teams each session will increase your times.

Well we get matched against our own guys alot. Only really see a 5+min que time when you get near or over 800 points. Sucks being in the 800s on a Tuesday when everyone is trying to cap.

Edited by DRRPickel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DRRPickel said:

Its a ballpark man to make a point. Not that far off once you factor in tax. Seeing how I don't buy plastic and am not anywhere near my console I wasn't that far off. Since the price of Uranium seems to be on a steady decline then my point stands.

Plastic has also been on decline very slowly for a long time now

Edited by Xbox_M_420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I'm typing this to get a decent understanding of the state of cw on XB1 and how the users of our system feel about the state of clan wars, I plan on doing this on the other systems to see if I can get a general idea about this communities opinion on CW in it's current state. The situation on each platform is widely different, and I'm interested in seeing how that reflects in the comments, for example on xbox, less than 70 clans contribute more than double digits on the board, with no more than 90-100 adding any points at all. Xbox feels more of the effects from queue times and participation in nearly all aspects of the game, cw,pvp,raids,brawls,events,etc, in both peak and non peak hours. 

*I'm accounting for the fact that forum users represent a small minority of each platforms userbase.

So just a couple questions if we could keep this structured so it doesn't fall apart too soon, if we could keep it primarily focused on the bottom two questions, I feel we can come to a decent understanding of the situation on XB1, and eventually the other two system:

  • -What do you feel is badly implemented in cw, or if not, why you believe it's fine?
  • -What suggestions would you give to the devs regarding improving cw?

(*If you could post your storage tier, when you started the game please, and what option you chose, it'd help form a partial demographic on the how the different levels of storage value and introduction in the game reflects in your comments,

thanks!)

*If you aren't from this platform and decide to comment, if you could mention your system that'd be greatly appreciated*

   Like I said, too much Clan Wars Elite representation.  The dead giveaway is how many people on this poll who have clan wars capable relic builds, which is majority on this poll.  That does not represent reality, because the vast majority of active, and non-active players are average Joe's with full time jobs, who do not have the time or money to get their hands on relics.

   I know your weak comeback to this Clan Elites.  "We have jobs too CS."  Yeah, but you all are priveledged, because you have a rare entourage of relic wielding friends, that started the same time you did, when the playing field was level.  Most newcomers do not have a dedicated entourage of friends, capable of sticking with them through the dysfunctional mess of this game to get to relics.

   It also doesn't help that the population of the Xbox platform is the most toxic, out of all Crossout platforms, due to its inflated and failed market, and small population, which Xbox Clan Elites fully capitalize on to cement their power at the top, with price inflation and relic meta spam that scares off and keeps future competitor's away.

   This is entirely the fault of Targem's inept negligence in handling this game, but the over representation of Clan Elites on this forum, is the attempt of Clan Elites to create the illusion that they are the overwhelming majority, to snuff out complaints by average gamers and preserve the dysfunctional aspects of this game that allows them to stay on top.

    Enjoy this priveledge while you still have it Clan Elites.  As soon as a more competent and responsible Tankcraft competitor to Crossout shows up, your efforts and achievements on this game will disappear, because everyone will flock to that competitor.  I assure you, you will not be able to weasel your way to the top of that game, because those devs will make sure people will be able to skip the grind with reasonable amounts of money, and you will not be able to prevent everyone else from getting endgame weapons through a corrupt clan wars monopoly.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Plastic has also bene on decline very slowly for a long time now

I know rEaDiNg iS hArD but can you at least not nitpick the stupid **** to point out, c'mon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

corrupt clan wars monopoly.

Corrupt?? We play the game the devs gave us. Sorry not sorry we started sooner than all these new guys did. Many of us were playing before the relic change, when getting relics were more of an afterthought and selling frags was more of the endgame.

Newsflash CW is full of relic users FN. From 60th to 1st people have them now. Problem is that getting competitive without killing your garage inventory or getting used as a pinata makes it hard for newer players to enter CW at a comfortable level. I understand this. 

Vilifying current CW relic holders doesn't change anything. 

Edited by DRRPickel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally am against uranium earned via badges. The entire purpose of clan wars is to earn uranium. Without it being exclusively earned there it will cease to have a purpose and the increase in clan participation since the change will shift in the other direction.

Only way I would agree with another uranium source is 1v1 ranked battles where the weekly cap is 50 uranium (75 with scanner)

If you want the strongest weapons in the game you can fight for it against the strongest teams in the game. Or you can buy it on the market. (Which you could do by exchanging badges for plastic and selling those to get uranium)

Edited by AzraelsGrace
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

I know rEaDiNg iS hArD but can you at least not nitpick the stupid **** to point out, c'mon. 

I gave a good example of why it might be a good idea..

you came back with completely wrong numbers, not claiming an estimate until after.. for some reason.. now i'm just saying another fact that I know, don't get salty kid, christ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

you came back with completely wrong numbers, not claiming an estimate until after.. for some reason.

 

5 hours ago, DRRPickel said:

Eh plastic is roughly 50 to 65 coins per 100. So somewhere between 550 and 600 coin for 2000 badges.

 

5 hours ago, DRRPickel said:

roughly

rEaDiNg iS SoOOo hArD tHeSe DaYs

I've been off the forums a while, I forgot what an annoying thread derailer you are. It's like you specifically post replys to get your #s up or something even if its a **** reply.

Think before you reply, pleeeease.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.