VileCrib_3

The State of CW-XB1

Should Clan Wars Be Restructured?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is Access to Clan Wars Becoming too Restrictive to Newer Players

• Yes, the barrier of entry to be able to play CW *comfortably* is too high
    • No, the barrier for entry CW is just fine as it is
  2. 2. If You Believe the Barrier for Entry is too Restrictive, What Level Does You're Storage Rest At?

• Relic-Tier (Own or can afford two relics for a relic cw build without liquidating their entire storage)
    • Legendary (Can afford two legendaries for a legendary cw build)
    • Epic (Can afford the necessary number of purples for a epic cw build)
  3. 3. If You Believe it's Fine Where it's at, What Level Does You're Storage Rest At?

• Relic-Tier (Own or can afford two relics for a relic cw build without liquidating their entire storage)
    • Legendary (Can afford two legendaries for a legendary cw build)
    • Epic (Can afford the necessary number of purples for a epic cw build)

22 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

Think before you reply, pleeeease.

ditto

22 hours ago, II_Nico_II said:

People still complain about relics while the most effective weapon in CW right now is a stoopid wedge? Lol ok.

Btw, people seem to have answered twice. The results are fooked.

Edit: the poll seems to require answers on all question. Maybe just add a "i voted gor the other choice on the previous question" to question n2 and 3?

One look in the top 10 should tell you that range still reigns supreme in cw, overall

22 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

I personally am against uranium earned via badges. The entire purpose of clan wars is to earn uranium. Without it being exclusively earned there it will cease to have a purpose and the increase in clan participation since the change will shift in the other direction.

Only way I would agree with another uranium source is 1v1 ranked battles where the weekly cap is 50 uranium (75 with scanner)

If you want the strongest weapons in the game you can fight for it against the strongest teams in the game. Or you can buy it on the market. (Which you could do by exchanging badges for plastic and selling those to get uranium)

Let's be honest, you just don't want average Joe's to have relics.  It doesn't make sense to have to compete in a tournament to get weapons, the tournament competitor's already have.  That is nonsensical in regards to balance and you know it.  But as I always say, you are entitled Clan Wars Elites, that don't want the playing field to be level, because you are afraid of novice upstart clans surpassing you.

The mentality behind Clan Wars Elites defending the shoehorning of relics through clan wars is selfish in nature.  You don't want people to be able to bypass the sweatfest you went through in clan wars, even if it means the population of this game continues to die.  Plus you also want to hog all the relics, and keep the relics rare enough to get rich off of them.

Boy, I really hate the corrupt selfishness of Clan Wars Elites!  Clan Wars Elites are useful idiots that commonly defend the failed policies of Targem, for their own selfish gain.  You Clan Wars Elites love that this game has a dead population.  It makes it easier for you to stay on top.  That's why you keep making excuses for Targem.

Like I always say.  Enjoy hogging all the relics, while you still can, because when a Tankcraft competitor shows up, everyone will leave and you won't have a population left to seal club anymore with your relics.

• Thanks 1

I bet these same pathetic Clan Wars Elites, would then flock to, and brigade the forums of Tankcraft and whine and cry asking the new devs to add a Clan Wars mode with it's own exclusive weapons, that can't be earned outside of Clan Wars tournament mode. 

They'll also ask for these Clan Wars weapons to have their own special player supplied market too, so the average gamer can't afford to buy them, just like in Crossout.

The new Devs will laugh and say "Nice try, do good with weapons everyone else has.  We are not gonna trash our game with weapon imbalance like Targem did."

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

I bet these same pathetic Clan Wars Elites, would then flock to, and brigade the forums of Tankcraft and whine and cry asking the new devs to add a Clan Wars mode with it's own exclusive weapons, that can't be earned outside of Clan Wars tournament mode. 

They'll also ask for these Clan Wars weapons to have their own special player supplied market too, so the average gamer can't afford to buy them, just like in Crossout.

The new Devs will laugh and say "Nice try, do good with weapons everyone else has.  We are not gonna trash our game with weapon imbalance like Targem did."

FN, If I'm going to be 100% honest with you, if a competitor created a more optimized crossout clone I would absolutley jump ship

I've dropped probably 2 grand into this game, but I've also logged in over 4500 hours in this game over the course of 2+ years

That's 45 cents an hour of entertainment

That's a fcking steal, compared to how much you I burn just going out with buds for the weekend, that sht adds up man

At this point I feel the game is too far gone

I can't recommend this game to any of my friends, there isn't a *single* person I've brought to the game that's stuck to it, hell, the people who introduced me to crossout and got me playing it have LONG since quit this game

This game isn't bad, it's incredibly unique and truly one of a kind, but there's just so many glaring issue choking this game, that I just don't see improving, and it really sucks to see a game I enjoy go down the shtter like this. 

I'd have no issues dropping this game for something new, sunken cost fallacy and all that

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I can't recommend this game to any of my friends, there isn't a *single* person I've brought to the game that's stuck to it, hell, the people who introduced me to crossout and got me playing it have LONG since quit this game

This game isn't bad, it's incredibly unique and truly one of a kind, but there's just so many glaring issue choking this game, that I just don't see improving, and it really sucks to see a game I enjoy go down the shtter like this. 

I'd have no issues dropping this game for something new, sunken cost fallacy and all that

Just talked to someone this week about XO, it’s uniqueness, the beta tag, future bounce back, etc.

They mentioned a few other games like ESO,Rift, Warframe, Hawken, etc. that had a revival years down.  My personal issue is that I have Beta accounts with all the ones above and I have never had a desire to go back to them even ones like Warframe were I made substantial early investments.

I think it’s possible this game has a revival out of beta years down when it’s remarketted.  The thing is - will I still be playing?  If not I won’t come back..

27 minutes ago, Pickleberry said:

Just talked to someone this week about XO, it’s uniqueness, the beta tag, future bounce back, etc.

They mentioned a few other games like ESO,Rift, Warframe, Hawken, etc. that had a revival years down.  My personal issue is that I have Beta accounts with all the ones above and I have never had a desire to go back to them even ones like Warframe were I made substantial early investments.

I think it’s possible this game has a revival out of beta years down when it’s remarketted.  The thing is - will I still be playing?  If not I won’t come back..

The reason I believe this game will never receive a revival is that player retention just doesn’t exist

Theres no doubt in my mind that lower ps will always be healthy 

Its high ps thatll just continue to stagnant

Its just too demoralizing a climb to reach high ps if you’re just going to continuously be beaten for months on end by builds you can’t afford

12 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

Theres no doubt in my mind that lower ps will always be healthy 

How low though.. because i'll tell you anything from 6-10k is just drones and fire wedges right now.. it's pretty garbage, theres not really much gameplay anymore which I enjoyed crossout for..

Edited by Xbox_M_420

10 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Hw low though.. because i'll tell you anything from 6-10k is just drones and fire wedges right now.. it's pretty garbage, theres not really much gameplay anymore which I enjoyed crosscut for..

have to wait for the nerf of the remedy lol

Just now, Xbox_M_420 said:

Hw low though.. because i'll tell you anything from 6-10k is just drones and fire wedges right now.. it's pretty garbage, theres not really much gameplay anymore which I enjoyed crosscut for..

All seal clubbing insults from the past aside, I mean more around 5k is the magic number

I feel like that is the ps where your rate of progression for time spent plateaus

The barrier of entry to run all sorts of blues is incredibly healthy, with epics taking a moderate but reasonable amount of time for a heavily progression based like xout.

I really do believe that we have no shortage of new players a couple short looks at peoples playtime at low ps is evidence of this.

It’s the jump after that imo, that deincentivies and kills interest for our new players the most

No one but a masochist could enjoy constantly being matchmade at a disadvantage against clearly superior builds thanks to our broken matchmaking system, where i meet ppl more than a third lower ps than me. How am I supposed to respond to a message asking me to move to my own [higher ps] lobby?

And it only gets worse as more veteran players quit. This year was particularly bad for high end ps. In the past 2 months 4 clans that have been active for 1-2 years just fizzled out. These were clans with staple players we’re talking about, it’s gone from simple recruiting to struggling to get a 4 man team up.

These spots aren’t getting filled upby newer players because no ones lasting long enough to reach high ps

I genuinely am worried for the game on Xbox. Are population has become dysfunctional to the point that the tank mayhem events were reduced to 4v4’s rather the 6v6’s seen on PC

12 hours ago, samuraicrosser said:

have to wait for the nerf of the remedy lol

I dont mind the melee stuff as much as the damn drones, i left a game earlier because i counted 6 drone users and a hurricane in a lobby of 8 players.. like bruh nah thats dumb and braindead, i don't play for that.

Edited by Xbox_M_420

6 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I dont mind the emelle stuff as much as the damn drones, i left a game earlier because i counted 6 drone users and a hurricane in a lobby of 8 players.. like bruh nah thats dumb and braindead,

giphy.gif

i don't play for that.

Fixed 

49 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

asking me to move to my own [higher ps] lobby?

yeah i had someone say to play my 9.6k at higher ps.. but reality is my 9.2k has gotten into 18k lobbies and regular gets 13-14k's.. Matchmaking has defo taken a sh*t due to population.. more than before..

3 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

Fixed 

what?

Out of interest what keeps the high ranking clan players in the game. Once they’ve got all the relics and a healthy bank balance there’s nothing left. Or are they fusing relics as a next step. 

1 hour ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

Out of interest what keeps the high ranking clan players in the game. Once they’ve got all the relics and a healthy bank balance there’s nothing left. Or are they fusing relics as a next step. 

End game boredom for me. Going to fuse my 2nd scorpion then work on fusing the rest of the relics  

• Thanks 1

Dont even play PvP that much other than cw's just grind invasion. We started a new clan and it just felt wrong grinding out of the bottom with relics and seeing so many clans running builds that have no chance of getting into the uranium. Random stuff and gas gens everywhere it really feels like we need two levels of clanwars to allow newer members of the community to compete for far less uranium. 

P.S. Vile your leviathan is pure evil. 

1 hour ago, IAmShiny said:

P.S. Vile your leviathan is pure evil. 

That leviathan was the only long term goal that kept me going, it was literally my entire point of playing

Now I don’t know, not really anything to pursue anymore

On 10/3/2019 at 8:39 AM, TennesseeStud said:

One look in the top 10 should tell you that range still reigns supreme in cw, overall

S420 is the melee master clan.

2nd place atm

Edited by Renamed41544
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

FN, If I'm going to be 100% honest with you, if a competitor created a more optimized crossout clone I would absolutley jump ship

I've dropped probably 2 grand into this game, but I've also logged in over 4500 hours in this game over the course of 2+ years

That's 45 cents an hour of entertainment

That's a fcking steal, compared to how much you I burn just going out with buds for the weekend, that sht adds up man

Yeah man, my friends quit the game long ago in the first year.  The reason I still play and spend money on it is because there is no other game like it so far.  When friends ask me why I still play Crossout, I say I'm in too deep.  One newcomer, and a random player asked me how to get where I am in this game, and I have to be honest and warn them, that they need to spend hundreds of dollars in vehicle and coin packs to get to where I am, and have been in this game.

Thanks to the arrogant incompetence of Targem, my three year investments of time and money will be wasted, because the game will eventually die at this rate, and Targem's fake 5 star reviews won't be able to fool people anymore.

20 hours ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

The social aspect, a number of people have told me the biggest reason they continue to play this game is because of their clan. Unfortunately for a number of people, Crossout the primary outlet they use to socialize with others. And it makes sense, you grind 12-40 hrs a week playing pvp and cw with the same people for 1-2 years day in day out, you tend to become close. And that's not bad by any means no, I've talked to two of my clanmates outside of the game and actually met one irl.

Unfortunately that also means that everytime a clan quits the game, some permanently quit and sell their accounts sadly.

Edited by VileCrib_3

On 10/4/2019 at 12:27 AM, NASTYNEIL357 said:

Simple. They've invested 00's if not 000's.

They cannot bring themselves to admit that it's worth nothing.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I think that the good players who are in relic with a xp of more than 100 will have a break the CW and left the place to the other one,

if the devs do not do anything then it must be with the older players to leave CW,

to leave a renewal of players and unfortunately it applies to all CW players ex next t1ts s420 bbcs etc,

you smother the CW, the top 10 is filled with players over 2 years of seniority,

VilCrib did it and my respect for his decision, it's not easy to do what he did, but what else do you plan to do?

kill our base of players to stay between you, I think it's your ego that push you to want to stay the best for 10 years i,

as you are part of the problem you can not see the solution .....

I have nothing against the old players et the top ten  clans, but you like the game so much that you have become cancer to its evolution because there is no renewal of players, you disgusted them all, the news players

I say that old players et the top ten  clans are not the problem but one of the major causes among others which make that there is no fidelity to the game on the part of the new players, in short the shortage of new players, which does most of the time we play between us pvp or CW

I do not say that old players and big clans must definitely stop the CW but at least take a break of 6 months to give the new clans time to develop quietly, all you have relics and most of you trades all, I do not doubt that you will find another goal in crossout the time of this break

or so the devs must create a relic league

the pvp is very hard for the new players and the CW even more so ..... yes it is necessary to find a solution for the platform xbox

Edited by samuraicrosser
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, samuraicrosser said:

I think that the good players who are in relic with a xp of more than 100 will have a break the CW and left the place to the other one,

if the devs do not do anything then it must be with the older players to leave CW,

to leave a renewal of players and unfortunately it applies to all CW players ex next t1ts s420 bbcs etc,

you smother the CW, the top 10 is filled with players over 2 years of seniority,

VilCrib did it and my respect for his decision, it's not easy to do what he did, but what else do you plan to do?

kill our base of players to stay between you, I think it's your ego that push you to want to stay the best for 10 years i,

as you are part of the problem you can not see the solution .....

I have nothing against the old players et the top ten  clans, but you like the game so much that you have become cancer to its evolution because there is no renewal of players, you disgusted them all, the news players

I say that old players et the top ten  clans are not the problem but one of the major causes among others which make that there is no fidelity to the game on the part of the new players, in short the shortage of new players, which does most of the time we play between us pvp or CW

I do not say that old players and big clans must definitely stop the CW but at least take a break of 6 months to give the new clans time to develop quietly, all you have relics and most of you trades all, I do not doubt that you will find another goal in crossout the time of this break

or so the devs must create a relic league

the pvp is very hard for the new players and the CW even more so ..... yes it is necessary to find a solution for the platform xbox

Are you also going to stop playing or are you just demanding this from people that beat you?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, II_Nico_II said:

Are you also going to stop playing or are you just demanding this from people that beat you?

I do not play CW no time, but I point out the advantage of players who play since the beginning of the game and who are stuffed, must know how to make room for others, my wish is to have more new players that play against always the same