CS_2492

Enough Is Enough Targem. End The Difficulty Modifier Of Raids.

7 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

As usual, you think this is funny dont you Targem?  It feels like a scam, because we put so much time and money into getting Legendary and Relic weapons, only to be unable to use them on Raids, because they Jack the difficulty up so high, that raids become unbeatable.  

That could be coz now they want everyone get a couple of porks for easy and fast raids...

And when enough people get porks and complete raids easily and in no time, they'll take away porks from raids for "technical difficulties" (remember Chase? )...

7 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

Boy I can't wait for a Tankcraft competitor 

I definitely want also a competitor of this game...

Competition is good and It's the only way the speed things up in development and fixing bugs...

and improve the customer service in many aspects... my personal favorite. Suggestion section....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

with the rebalanced energy ps modifiers raids are quite off balance for higher rarity weapons so using them for raiding is pointless.

maybe it is best to take a step back to the damage modifiers for higher rarity weapons and end the silly bot buffing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Unless your interested in cw building above 5 k is pointless. Same rewards in pvp and raids are easier if you build small. I don’t mind the raid scaling so much but not many build with that in mind letting the team down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

Unless your interested in cw building above 5 k is pointless. Same rewards in pvp and raids are easier if you build small. I don’t mind the raid scaling so much but not many build with that in mind letting the team down. 

I have try to bring to dev's attention on the MM matter for raids.  It was read, but not been approved from mods. 

Here is what i have waiting on for....

Improvement on MM’s range in raids

This has been going on for some time now.  It is unfair to players in raids being put on this condition.

This is an ensample of full team.

If one player with lower PS, matched into a team of three players with much higher PS in raids.  The team suffer to be outgunned by the PS scaling from the game set up.  This does happen at time, with 4K or more PS different between players.  Basically, the players at low PS is not going to able to help the team much and the rest of the team needed to face the extra PS scaling points from the low PS player. That is worse than a team of three players in a raid.

This does not happen if one players with exceptionally high PS than rest of the team.

The odd PS range MM should never let team of players be at this kind of unfair disadvantages. I do believe players won’t mind to wait longer on the queue.  Please do make some adjustment to even the odds for players. Thank you.

It is more noticeable after this patch. Maybe it is the PS change to higher grade weapons causing an unbalanced on PS issue. 

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Like 1

Solution: replace pre-built bots with randomly-generated vehicles.

Player PS determines the PS range of the bot generation.

Lower bound: 50% of the average PS of the players.

Upper bound: 70% of the average PS of the players.

Vehicles with PS greater than 65% the player average get the "Peace officer" purple chevron, with the rest getting the standard red chevron.

This can be adjusted, if it is unbalanced.

Raid difficulty determines the available hardware (weapons, cabins, wheels, modules).

Easy: common + rare hardware only.

Medium: rare + epic hardware only.

Hard: rare + epic + legendary hardware only.

Paints and decor parts have no restrictions across all difficulties.

NO SPEARS or mandrake, due to the chance of one-shotting defense objectives or players.

The game generates a bunch of raider designs in the beginning of the raid, and then deploys those throughout. Should more players join partway through, new ones are generated.

As backup, the raid reverts to the current raiders and scaling if too few random bots can be successfully generated, either in the beginning or the middle.

Of course, the amount of raiders spawning may have to be adjusted from the current system, since they would be individually more dangerous. However, higher difficulty = more raiders.

The random vehicle generation system already exists. Might as well use it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lsabeIIa said:

just use 4 vectors 5.9k ps build in raids. its easy af, stop bringing useless stuffs. raids are super easy.

I use a 6.9k Bastion build with an Equalizer, and two Protectors.  I get MVP 3 out of 4 times.  The raids are easy, but people with 10k powerscore or higher keep making the raids difficult, because they understandably want to use the weapons they worked hard for.

Targem however is trifling, because raids should become easier with better quality gear that we worked hard for, but no, if I want to win, I have to use CRAP epics and blues, which also have CRAP durability.  I am getting sick of it and I want to be able to use legendary and relic weapons again without scaling up the raid difficulty to IMPOSSIBLE!

The majority of your raid problems would go away if raids were done solo or in squads. Because frankly, I hate seeing teammates do stupid crap, or seeing myself shooting a full Dual Equalizer Aurora overheat into a cab on a little dunebuggy. 

I like the raid scaling for the reason that it forces people to build efficiently, not quantitatively with more redundant armor chunked on. It gives the newbs an advantage in getting their badges. It keeps the builds small and neat. At 12kps the maps get absolutely PUNY because there is not enough room for all the large vehicles. In Raids I sometimes spend more time trying to get a firing angle through my teammates than I do shooting. If you have a problem with having a 120c quad vector jack-of-all trades raid build that can effectively and efficiently do ALL of the raids, that is your problem. I already sunk coins into two Equalizers, an Aurora, and two Seals for my dedicated raid build, and it is about as effective as any raid build can get. I think the ps scaling is fine as it is. It keeps raid efficiency cheap and widely available to all.

Edited by Renamed71622
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

How about HARD RAIDS grant people 1 URANIUM per hard raid, and that way it will worth to farm those pve boring raids.

Otherwise, what is the point in playing with an 9k and above ish build PS, while being paid the same as if you were with an 2k build.

(PS : thanks DEVS do not delete this post/comment untill midnight)

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

20 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

I use a 6.9k Bastion build with an Equalizer, and two Protectors.  I get MVP 3 out of 4 times.  The raids are easy, but people with 10k powerscore or higher keep making the raids difficult, because they understandably want to use the weapons they worked hard for.

Targem however is trifling, because raids should become easier with better quality gear that we worked hard for, but no, if I want to win, I have to use CRAP epics and blues, which also have CRAP durability.  I am getting sick of it and I want to be able to use legendary and relic weapons again without scaling up the raid difficulty to IMPOSSIBLE!

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, sometimes the truth hurts.

Basically, what you want is to click Hard Raid, spend 60 Fuel and the game just gives you Electronics and you can just go back to playing PVP.  You want to assemble a Health Brick with OP weapons and stroll through the Raid as fast as possible and get your reward. You are basically saying a Hard Raid should present zero challenge. Sounds pretty boring. Your statements make you appear to a coward who is scared of a challenge. You want to run your best weapons to fight the worst and weakest Raiders. When stated in this truthful way, you sound like a coward and a lazy person. You do not want Raids to take away from your time to farm other Resources as well. You also sound cheap to craft or buy and use a Repair Kit.

Basically you want everything handed to you. They are Hard Raids, they are supposed to be HARD! You want to run high PS vehicle in a Hard Raid, then you must want a real challenge, but no you want no challenge.

Weapon durability has almost nothing to do with Raids because Raiders target your cabin and moving your weapons away from the cabin protects them just fine, even if they are weaker Rare weapons. Sometimes, you can lose your weapons, self destruct and spawn again.

Basically I disagree with you completely and your whole argument appears selfish, lazy, cheap and cowardly. 

Sorry, the truth can hurt. You want an Easy Raid, then play Easy Raids.

Best wishes

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

i dont mind the Buffed hard raids  --IF-- they change the reward  what is the point of geting bigger and bether weps if the reward is the same as a 2kps build  it is easy fixed by perhaps just add 1 uranium for every win   that way they can Revive the pve  and same goes for pvp just add more rewards for high PS build 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, homezz said:

i dont mind the Buffed hard raids  --IF-- they change the reward  what is the point of geting bigger and bether weps if the reward is the same as a 2kps build  it is easy fixed by perhaps just add 1 uranium for every win   that way they can Revive the pve  and same goes for pvp just add more rewards for high PS build 

Agree at 100%

1 hour ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

You certainly have a point, I wouldn't call +5k builds pointless... but it wouldn't be too far off to say you can play competitively in 95% of the Crossout content with builds around the 5k mark.... then to play clan wars or some brawls you start being competitive around the 11K mark.

This is a huge gap that needs to be addressed.  I think they should fix MM for raids and apply MM to CW but one can only dream.

• Upvote 1

You do not play a higher PS vehicle to get higher Rewards, you play that vehicle because you want to.

A player who does not have higher end gear then assembles a 5001 PS vehicle and wins the Raid and he deserves less Reward? No.

Rewards are equal for all is the only fair way. Higher Rewards for Experienced players with the best gear or for paying players is exactly the worst idea. More Rewards for the players who need the Rewards the least?

Peace

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

You do not play a higher PS vehicle to get higher Rewards, you play that vehicle because you want to.

well said:014:

1 minute ago, LordTutor said:

A player who does not have higher end gear then assembles a 5001 PS vehicle and wins the Raid and he deserves less Reward? No.

Rewards are equal for all is the only fair way. Higher Rewards for Experienced players with the best gear or for paying players is exactly the worst idea. More Rewards for the players who need the Rewards the least?

Peace

you are looking at this in the wrong way  even the reward will be a win for everyone  it will give the low ps ones something to fight for  to being able to gain more items so they can uppgrade  aswell  if you have something to fight for you will be happy i am not saying Boost the high ps i am saying scale the rewards for the PS that you play  and it will give everyone something to fight for  without emptying their bank accounts

• Upvote 2

Just now, homezz said:

you are looking at this in the wrong way

players playing on crafts that they like. game offers challenge for players on their cars and rewarding them in case of success.

so he's 100% correct. 

12 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

Peace

I agree with this, but the problem is one players 5,001 PS build can be matched with another players 12K build. It makes the raid quite difficult because of the poor match making in teams. The difficulty adjustments I don't have a problem with, nor should the rewards change.

• Upvote 2

its wrong  you should really read his statment one more time and take ur time to understand it.

there is no reason why you should not get a propper reward for the hard work you do 

there is no reason why you should not get a propper reward for the hard work you do 

one big reason:

game not based on tiers/levels of crafts/battles. its not war thunder, or world of tanks.

rewards are always same because bots are always strong enough. PS of team = might of bots.

even 5k player in lobby with 2 10k can dominate in raids if will use his brains.

4 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

even 5k player in lobby with 2 10k can dominate in raids if will use his brains.

That's assuming the 2 10K players are using their brains... YMMV.

:DD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Raid_75 said:

That's assuming the 2 10K players are using their brains... YMMV.

well. gimme some time

Just now, rpek32 said:

players playing on crafts that they like. game offers challenge for players on their cars and rewarding them in case of success.

so he's 100% correct. 

sorry, but you're wrong. it's not truth at all.

- raids cost fuel, and fuel cost COINS, and depending of the type of raids you farm and how many you farm for weeklies badges, you'll spend more COINS in fuel to finish those raids than earning some regardless the cost of fuel > COINS.

- Despite the fact that you can grind for free anything in the game.........no one will tell you that it's NOT worth to do it, for it'll take an eternity to get anything below legendary and even so, the price for crafting in the workbench anything below relic is just STUPID.

400 coins just to access the LEGENDARY craft, not to mention what it is needed for crafting only ONE Legendary item.

+ the ressources + the TIME needed to get your item.............etc etc etc.

I dare anyone to tell me that this game ain't PAY TO WIN........

• Like 1
  • Confused 1