CS_2492

Enough Is Enough Targem. End The Difficulty Modifier Of Raids.

8 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

one big reason:

game not based on tiers/levels of crafts/battles. its not war thunder, or world of tanks.

rewards are always same because bots are always strong enough. PS of team = might of bots.

even 5k player in lobby with 2 10k can dominate in raids if will use his brains.

have you even played the game? xDDD

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

- raids cost fuel, and fuel cost COINS,

which coins? im getting it in pvp

e9fpcan.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, homezz said:

have you even played the game? xDDD

yep

qRC4iBT.jpg

next question?

1 minute ago, rpek32 said:

which coins? im getting it in pvp

e9fpcan.jpg

you forgott the part where in PVP, you 1) need to win the pvp and 2) you must survive the pvp battle, which is not always the case, so your comment is irelevant

3 hours ago, forc3dinduction said:

with the rebalanced energy ps modifiers raids are quite off balance for higher rarity weapons so using them for raiding is pointless.

maybe it is best to take a step back to the damage modifiers for higher rarity weapons and end the silly bot buffing.

sorry to go against what your saying but I seriously beg to differ...

I've still seen porcupine builds with kapkans in raids and they are extremely effective at carrying a team to victory..

I've seen it plenty of times and the recent update hasn't changed things much in that regard..

Not that I have anything against it.... In fact I welcome porcupine builds to raids! especially if i'm on their team!!!!:yes_yes_yes:

Players who have them both worked hard and payed plenty of money the Targem Company...

But lets not tip toe around the truth here please.....

Edited by HammeredByNature

2 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

you forgott the part where in PVP, you 1) need to win the pvp and 2) you must survive the pvp battle, which is not always the case, so your comment is irelevant

not a problem for average gamer.

4 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

yep

qRC4iBT.jpg

next question?

yes , i have one more question, you pretend to have FARMED for your items, while having  only 2 legendaries CRAFTED, BUT, your leviathan has 1 mandrake, 1 helios, 2 aspects, 1 tsunamis 1 reaper, 1 Apollo.............so far for the LEGIT player who pretend to don't PAY. 

LOGIC versus FACTS

2 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

you pretend to have FARMED

i never farmed in this game. i just trying to play for max result no matter is that pvp or pve:

Spoiler

5gkJThC.jpg

KimcYpU.jpg

ANafwJ7.jpg

W2VwHEM.jpg

O4rtUlK.jpg

about 2 crafted legendaries - it was paints from event. i never crafted even single legendary since start of OBT

• Haha 1

i never farmed in this game. i just trying to play for max result no matter is that pvp or pve:

Reveal hidden contents

5gkJThC.jpg

KimcYpU.jpg

ANafwJ7.jpg

W2VwHEM.jpg

O4rtUlK.jpg

about 2 crafted legendaries - it was paints from event. i never crafted even single legendary since start of OBT

not a problem for average gamer.......u sure?

35 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, sometimes the truth hurts.

Basically, what you want is to click Hard Raid, spend 60 Fuel and the game just gives you Electronics and you can just go back to playing PVP.  You want to assemble a Health Brick with OP weapons and stroll through the Raid as fast as possible and get your reward. You are basically saying a Hard Raid should present zero challenge. Sounds pretty boring. Your statements make you appear to a coward who is scared of a challenge. You want to run your best weapons to fight the worst and weakest Raiders. When stated in this truthful way, you sound like a coward and a lazy person. You do not want Raids to take away from your time to farm other Resources as well. You also sound cheap to craft or buy and use a Repair Kit.

Basically you want everything handed to you. They are Hard Raids, they are supposed to be HARD! You want to run high PS vehicle in a Hard Raid, then you must want a real challenge, but no you want no challenge.

Weapon durability has almost nothing to do with Raids because Raiders target your cabin and moving your weapons away from the cabin protects them just fine, even if they are weaker Rare weapons. Sometimes, you can lose your weapons, self destruct and spawn again.

Basically I disagree with you completely and your whole argument appears selfish, lazy, cheap and cowardly. 

Sorry, the truth can hurt. You want an Easy Raid, then play Easy Raids.

Best wishes

Wow, what a loser out of touch Clan Wars Elite!  It's ok I know you are a pathetic little Clan Wars Elite pet of Targem's.  Your little narcissistic Clan Wars Elite excuses dont add up unfortunately for you, because PvE is supposed to be a grind that is easier than PvP.

I don't expect you to understand that however, because you are just another lousy corrupt Clan Wars Elite that makes excuses for Targem's mishandling of the game, to help keep yourself on top and hog all the relics.

I don't know what type of truth you think you are talking about, but you are a lousy toxic liar.  You probably hide behind your clan mates as human shields, and take potshots with your relics like a real coward, meantime I still use Whirlwinds, my favorite weapon and still get MVPs with them.

You say I have everything handed to ME?  You are a trashy, corrupt, Clan Elite who has priveledge handed to you by these corrupt devs all the time.  I grinded so long for the only Punisher I have.  I get by with non meta weapons like the Whirlwind.  And I fused three of them for damage, and have a leviathan with 11 of them fused. 

I get by and get MVPs all the time on Raids, and pick up slack for other people, so you have lost your mind when you call me things you know aren't true. 

Call me whatever your little narcissistic head wants to, but you appear to be the selfish, trifling, trashy, and toxic person here.

Get a life you toxic pathetic loser!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

FN?

is that you?

Yeah, you can't tell?

Agree with op

Game is about progression

You can easily, build a 5k mg rig inside of 2 days playing and participate in hard raids

This 5 k build can easily do the hard raid with raid scaling. Hardest pve game mode doable inside of 2 days. That aint right.

5ks shouldn't be able to carry 13ks. Its silly. 

The game should revert back to the git good mind set instead of  kindergardeners teeball league.

Edited by Babylonsburning
Typo
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Babylonsburning said:

nope. game is about car in your garage. your car can be good or bad with all the ensuing consequences

7 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

Wow, what a loser out of touch Clan Wars Elite!  It's ok I know you are a pathetic little Clan Wars Elite pet of Targem's.  Your little narcissistic Clan Wars Elite excuses dont add up unfortunately for you, because PvE is supposed to be a grind that is easier than PvP.

I don't expect you to understand that however, because you are just another lousy corrupt Clan Wars Elite that makes excuses for Targem's mishandling of the game, to help keep yourself on top and hog all the relics.

I don't know what type of truth you think you are talking about, but you are a lousy toxic liar.  You probably hide behind your clan mates as human shields, and take potshots with your relics like a real coward, meantime I still use Whirlwinds, my favorite weapon and still get MVPs with them.

You say I have everything handed to ME?  You are a trashy, corrupt, Clan Elite who has priveledge handed to you by these corrupt devs all the time.  I grinded so long for the only Punisher I have.  I get by with non meta weapons like the Whirlwind.  And I fused three of them for damage, and have a leviathan with 11 of them fused. 

I get by and get MVPs all the time on Raids, and pick up slack for other people, so you have lost your mind when you call me things you know aren't true. 

Call me whatever your little narcissistic head wants to, but you appear to be the selfish, trifling, trashy, and toxic person here.

Get a life you toxic pathetic loser!

I got to admit, CS_blabla,   you made a point here.

DEVS refuse to listen players's feedbacks and unleash their angry dogs on forum to whoever dare to question their authority or the problems in their game.

Not to forget the little kids here and there who only exists to deflect the main topic/debate only in order to make everyone forget what is the REAL problems of this game...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

what is the REAL problems of this game...

which ones? 1-2 main problems for you?

30 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

yes , i have one more question, you pretend to have FARMED for your items, while having  only 2 legendaries CRAFTED, BUT, your leviathan has 1 mandrake, 1 helios, 2 aspects, 1 tsunamis 1 reaper, 1 Apollo.............so far for the LEGIT player who pretend to don't PAY. 

LOGIC versus FACTS

Facts....there is a in game market players can exchange in game resources to coins to items. Crafting is not the only way to obtain legendaries.   

Logic....just because some people have difficultly getting into some part of the game. It may not be a game issue. It can be just player's own issue.

36 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

yep

qRC4iBT.jpg

Wow ...you and I have done near the same battles in game, but look at the trade differences. 

20191002202818_1.thumb.jpg.97705f74b95cc 

5 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Agree with op

You can easily, build a 5k mg rig inside of 2 days playing and participate in hard raids

This 5 k build can easily do the hard raid with raid scaling. Hardest pve game mode doable inside of 2 days. That aint right.

5ks shouldn't be able to carry 13ks. Its silly. 

The game should revert back to the git good mind set instead of  kindergardeners teeball league.

you know that it doesn't really matter how big and powerfull is your ride in HARD RAID, because as soon as you are 4 team mates, the new patch will bring a lot more bots than before and also bots will be harder to kill. 

Play with 2 team mates, few bots, play with 4 team mates, a lot of bots, so it doesn't matter what ride or weapons do you have....

If you think otherwise, then go in HARD RAID, and try to survive without spending 1 repair kit untill the raid is over.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ChopChopChop said:

Wow ...you and I have done near the same battles in game, but look at the trade differences. 

yea. you're better trader than me. and i bet your storage costs much more than mine.

2 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Facts....there is a in game market players can exchange in game resources to coins to items. Crafting is not the only way to obtain legendaries.   

Logic....just because some people have difficultly getting into some part of the game. It may not be a game issue. It can be just player's own issue.

20191002202818_1.thumb.jpg.97705f74b95cc 

what are you trying to point here? that you are even more PAY TO WIN than him?

• Like 1

yea. you're better trader than me. and i bet your storage costs much more than mine.

I wouldn't say better, I made some bad deal as well as good ones.  I do spend a little more time on market.  You have way more kills then I have...lol.