CS_2492

Enough Is Enough Targem. End The Difficulty Modifier Of Raids.

1 minute ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

If you think otherwise, then go in HARD RAID, and try to survive without spending 1 repair kit untill the raid is over.

well

ZJ55HAZ.jpg

Mg77c8J.jpg

5D9h723.jpg

nkraThL.jpg

using repair kits in raid = failed raid

notice me sempai steel nerves patch

NkK7MDK.jpg

AoyblSl.jpg

10 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

nope. game is about car in your garage. your car can be good or bad with all the ensuing consequences

Except there is no consequences when you jump in raids. The only punishment you have is if you took "better weapons" say punishers, and put them in the place of vectors, on the same build,  making the 5 k build into a 11k, now you do worse? Gimme a break its silly. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Except there is no consequences when you jump in raids

you can loose your free/bought gasoline, and spend the time with minimal profit.

2 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

what are you trying to point here? that you are even more PAY TO WIN than him?

I can pay but I can't win...I am so bad at this game that I do not own any relic.  Mind you, I don't want 1 relic, I need to work my build with a pair or more of the same weapon. I am not a cannon player...so....could you not read this??

11 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Facts....there is a in game market players can exchange in game resources to coins to items. Crafting is not the only way to obtain legendaries.   

Logic....just because some people have difficultly getting into some part of the game. It may not be a game issue. It can be just player's own issue.

The below reply wasn't to you or for you.

9 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

you know that it doesn't really matter how big and powerfull is your ride in HARD RAID, because as soon as you are 4 team mates, the new patch will bring a lot more bots than before and also bots will be harder to kill

You forget you cant control who your team mates are all the time. If you try to que solo you get what you get.

You can control your weapons and power score. The entire purpose to farming or doing a raid is to get a resource to make a better weapon.

So why does the "better" weapon put you at a disadvantage  

14 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

what are you trying to point here? that you are even more PAY TO WIN than him?

for 2 years in XO i bought scanner once, and yesterday i bought alef pack

xKk7zjN.jpg

its really stupid to claim that im P2W

21 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

You forget you cant control who your team mates are all the time

well, he can: alot of players looking for group in corresponding chat

13 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

well, he can: alot of players looking for group in corresponding chat

36 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

You forget you cant control who your team mates are all the time. If you try to que solo you get what you get.

Quote the whole thing next time zhetish.

• Confused 1

Just now, Babylonsburning said:

Quote the whole thing next time zhetish.

for what reason?

Just now, Babylonsburning said:

Relevance. If you cant argue the complete point dont bother. Not everyone is stupid 

arguing... about what? try to make 5k ps 4 vectors pve craft and jump into raid solo. you will wonder who are your teammates

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

As usual, you think this is funny dont you Targem?  It feels like a scam, because we put so much time and money into getting Legendary and Relic weapons, only to be unable to use them on Raids, because they Jack the difficulty up so high, that raids become unbeatable.  The only way I can justify this foolishness is that you all at Targem are trifling, corrupt, scam artists, because why else would you do this?  And to add insult to injury, you have made raids longer and more difficult, such as adding an unnecessary defense section into perimeter breach.

Boy Targem and Gaijin! You rival Activision and EA in Maliciousness, because you seem to deliberately toy with us, and unlike Activision and EA, you seem to enjoy toying with us maliciously, even if it means missing out on profits.  Boy I can't wait for a Tankcraft competitor to show up to teach Targem and Gaijin a lesson on how to treat their player base properly, through free market competition.

I agree 100%, hard raids can be as easy as easy ones if you use 5-6k builds with like 2 goliaths and blue weapons, you have basically invincible build and bots are very fragile due the low PS.

I think hard raids should be HARD RAIDS that are designed to be HARD, even tho you can ACCESS them at 5000ps+, you should have seriously hard time completing a raid in 5k ps. you should need minimum of 10k build to effectively complete HARD RAID.

Those bullet sponge enemies are ridiculous! I play hard raids with 12k ps build on purpose, because I like the challenge and i like shooting bots, it's relaxing, but those difficulty modifiers are GARBAGE. it's like handi-cap or catch up in racing games, where anyone who is behind 1st place, will get a huge boost in acceleration and speed.  .. oh wait, crossout ruined the race mode already with this. I haven't played race mode since they turned it from race to lottery. I don't know why Targem bottle feeds 0 skillers, it's very frustrating. When I used to play race mode back in the days it was FAIR race, I won 99% of races and i always got angry messages, I'm guessing they were also complaining on forums that they can't win any races, so devs had to bottle feed the 0 skillers and put 1st place into huge disadvantage (their boosters won't re-charge). Old race mode was pure skill play, while this new one is for drooling children who smash buttons and still win by smashing random buttons.

same princible in raids, just yesterday i saw someone with harvester + junkbow + hurricane in raid and then he complains because I had 12k build lmfao .. Please stop bottle feeding players like that, there's a reason why we have EASY, MEDIUM and HARD raids. players with low PS builds should play EASY raids, while players with high PS builds should play HARD raids. quite simple? no?

only difficulty adjustment that should exist, is the amount of enemies based on players. sometimes you play a raid with only 2 or 3 players, in that case there should be 25 - 50% less raiders. or if player leaves the match, then next wave of raiders should be reduces (this is already being done, but it also adjusts their bullet spongyness). Just keep raiders with same damage and structure regardless of which PS builds players use and only adjust amount of raiders based on amount of players.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

I think hard raids should be HARD RAIDS that are designed to be HARD, even tho you can ACCESS them at 5000ps+, you should have seriously hard time completing a raid in 5k ps. you should need minimum of 10k build to effectively complete HARD RAID.

true. HR's should be much more challenging

2 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

yea. all weak players shouldnt play raids

as all legit players shouldn't pay for their weapons........I guess?

Or will you find another garbage argument to cover your lack of logic and your immaturity.

11 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

.I guess?

no, you're wrong

11 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

garbage argument

my argument i simple and solid: git gud, or cry

Edited by rpek32

2 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

no, you're wrong

my argument i simple and solid: git gud, or cry

Solid as your wallet you mean?

Because after all those nice screenshots of your profil, it is clear to everyone that you are a real PAY TO WIN whale wannabe + an real xxxxxxx.

But again, as all snowflake, I already know that you'll continue the drama untill somehow you get enought attention to valid your xxxx.

Truth is, DEVS are destroying the game everytime there is a new patch, and considering all the players who already left the game, and all the ones who are about to leave now, I'll take that angry dogs like you loyal to the devs, are only here to defend what's remaining of this game, taking the fight in Forums, just like the SJW on Twitter.

I'm curious to see how far this can goes.   

More condescendant quotes maybe, or more irelevent statement coming from one of the biggest PAY TO WIN xxxxxxx maybe....who knows? 

We are in 2019 anyway, so it's commun these days to find WHITE KNIGHTS preaching others on internet what is good and what is bad.   (facepalm)

4 hours ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

you forgott the part where in PVP, you 1) need to win the pvp and 2) you must survive the pvp battle, which is not always the case, so your comment is irelevant

KEIfE6I.jpg

my precious fuel583404003178709002.png?v=1

2 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

We are in 2019 anyway, so it's commun these days to find WHITE KNIGHTS preaching others on internet what is good and what is bad.   (facepalm)

You preaching about how he got his things? Dont understand people like you. He worked for his things whether it was grinding, or going to work and spending his money on entertainment. You should be fortunate crossout offers this, not whining about people that buy packs.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

Solid as your wallet you mean?

and again: for 2 years since start of open beta test i donated 2 times

1. scanner for month

2. this pack

https://store.steampowered.com/app/643740/Crossout__Wasteland_Warrior_Pack/

and i already proven it when posted screenshot with list of packs:

uLdMs4G.jpg

so, call me P2W trash again, its funny

24 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

You preaching about how he got his things? Dont understand people like you. He worked for his things whether it was grinding, or going to work and spending his money on entertainment. You should be fortunate crossout offers this, not whining about people that buy packs.

anyone who pay in a game to get virtual contents is , by definition, a PAY TO WIN player.......DAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!  (facepalm)

We should be fortunate that crossout offer an option for whale / pigeons to ruin a game with their wallet while the majority play legit ? and therefore, we should be thanksfull to play with those idiots in the game, with their toys worth thousands of IRL euros?   and even doing so? it would still be considered as "whinning" to denounce this disgusting pay to win system?

LOL, the bad faith and the entitlement here is real among pay to win players.....jeeezzzz