CS_2492

Enough Is Enough Targem. End The Difficulty Modifier Of Raids.

Just now, RAMSESAMONRA said:

anyone who pay in a game to get virtual contents is , by definition, a PAY TO WIN player.......DAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!  (facepalm)

We should be fortunate that crossout offer an option for whale / pigeons to ruin a game with their wallet while the majority play legit ? and therefore, we should be thanksfull to play with those idiots in the game, with their toys worth thousands of IRL euros?   and even doing so? it would still be considered as "whinning" to denounce this disgusting pay to win system?

LOL, the bad faith and the entitlement here is real among pay to win players.....jeeezzzz

this makes no sense, when I buy weapon skin in CSGO, it makes me instantly WIN? If i buy stickers or visual ship kit in Elite Dangerous, it magically makes me win?? all of you poor haters and 0 skills just stop saying that crossout is pay 2 win. maybe clan wars is little bit pay to win, but it's nothing you can't fix by spending some time on the game! every player can spend time and craft legendary weapons, i think it should take roughly about 2 months of grinding for a totally new player to be able to craft 2 legendary weapons. 1-2 more months to get 1-2 legendaries for a decent CW build, then you can easily earn uranium and your coin problems are over. therefore it is NOT pay to win. it's more like "pay to progress" and even if you buy **** ton of coins, there are still some basic limits, such as parts limit, with packs you can only get 55 parts max, rest you have to grind yourself and there's no shortcut to this.

try staying in topic guys, this is not about pay 2 win or not, it's about a simple fact that you should not be able to go into HARD raid with some toy car and get easy win, while players with 12-19k builds are being PUNISHED for having better builds. 

I really like Crossout, but the fact that good and loyal players are being PUNISHED, is really starting to get on my nerves. good players often get unfair matches (group of 2 gets put against group of 4 or your team has 4 bots, enemy team has 2 bots ..etc) and in raids players who have spent a lot of time or lot of money to get high PS build, are being PUNISHED with SUPER HARD raids that literally take longer than it takes for players with toy cars. Both are equally bad and sinister. Imagine if in real life you save lot of money to buy a Ferrari, then you finally get it and realize .. oh wait ... now that i have Ferrari, all the cheap family cars have magically become faster than your Ferrari and have better comfort and handling than your super expensive Ferrari .. i think you'd be very pissed off.  .. or if you work on a career for 10 years and then some kid jumps in the business and he is handed everything, so your 10 years of hard work is made worthless. This is how i feel when playing Crossout lately. 

developers hand everything to those 0 skill complainers, who can't even win in patrol or easy raid, and make loyal players and paying customers feel like crap.

Just now, Sethioz said:

while players with 12-19k builds are being PUNISHED for having better builds. 

who said that giant barns are better than tiny cars?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, rpek32 said:

who said that giant barns are better than tiny cars?

you misunderstood, i did not say they are better. My message clearly reads that players with high PS builds in raids are being PUNISHED, raids are made lot harder for those who use high PS builds. it should be other way around .. high PS builds should have it easier and low PS builds should struggle.

6 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

high PS builds should have it easier

do you get easier enemies in pvp when make high PS craft?  nope. same with raids: higher PS, enemies tougher, because you are more tough.

i started with 5000 ps in raids, now im adding parts = climbing higher. system works perfectly: PS raised - im getting more challenge.

and game creates stronger enemies to keep me interested

Edited by rpek32
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

you misunderstood, i did not say they are better. My message clearly reads that players with high PS builds in raids are being PUNISHED, raids are made lot harder for those who use high PS builds. it should be other way around .. high PS builds should have it easier and low PS builds should struggle.

I totally agree with that statement, sethioz, bug mouse exploiter

1 hour ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

anyone who pay in a game to get virtual contents is , by definition, a PAY TO WIN player.......DAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!  (facepalm)

We should be fortunate that crossout offer an option for whale / pigeons to ruin a game with their wallet while the majority play legit ? and therefore, we should be thanksfull to play with those idiots in the game, with their toys worth thousands of IRL euros?   and even doing so? it would still be considered as "whinning" to denounce this disgusting pay to win system?

LOL, the bad faith and the entitlement here is real among pay to win players.....jeeezzzz

Been seeing you throw your little tantrums throughout this thread. You do realize that those who pays are those who provides for the games funds right? The devs are not hobbyist. They're a business.

P2Ws as you call them do not ruin the game. If anything, they're noticeable a mile away and are some of the easiest opponents to deal with. People who thinks they can pay to win are the same type of people who does dumb things like using a retcher and a hammerfall on the same trigger or who gets themselves a pair of scorps thinking "Oh, I'll surely win now!. But then they realize how easy scorps are to get disarmed, or they realize how limited the range of porcs are, or that most weapons don't work well when mixed with others.

Also, before accusing people of buying their items through packs , perhaps you should take note of their engineer level eh? A person who's 70+ prestige has naturally had a long amount of time to be getting items. I'm around 80 prestige, haven't payed a cent and have owned quite a few legendaries myself and other expensive items like steppe cab, echo, torero cab, kap mine, etc and most of my weapons-including spikes, are fused.

Why? Because I've been around the game for a while. You derp.

As for the topic, going have to agree with OP for the simple fact that the system the game has now makes no sense. OR if they want to keep this dumb current system, then visually change the raiders so their scaled difficulty will be more sensible. If i'm attacking something with like 1,000 hp, it should look like it has 1000 hp.

Edited by Steel_Artist

7 hours ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

sorry, but you're wrong. it's not truth at all.

- raids cost fuel, and fuel cost COINS, and depending of the type of raids you farm and how many you farm for weeklies badges, you'll spend more COINS in fuel to finish those raids than earning some regardless the cost of fuel > COINS.

- Despite the fact that you can grind for free anything in the game.........no one will tell you that it's NOT worth to do it, for it'll take an eternity to get anything below legendary and even so, the price for crafting in the workbench anything below relic is just STUPID.

400 coins just to access the LEGENDARY craft, not to mention what it is needed for crafting only ONE Legendary item.

+ the ressources + the TIME needed to get your item.............etc etc etc.

I dare anyone to tell me that this game ain't PAY TO WIN........

I paid $2.00 but it did not help me win, I got 300 coins I never needed. I have 17,000+ fuel, none bought with in game coins. Grind to win. Peace

6 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

Wow, what a loser out of touch Clan Wars Elite!  It's ok I know you are a pathetic little Clan Wars Elite pet of Targem's.  Your little narcissistic Clan Wars Elite excuses dont add up unfortunately for you, because PvE is supposed to be a grind that is easier than PvP.

I don't expect you to understand that however, because you are just another lousy corrupt Clan Wars Elite that makes excuses for Targem's mishandling of the game, to help keep yourself on top and hog all the relics.

I don't know what type of truth you think you are talking about, but you are a lousy toxic liar.  You probably hide behind your clan mates as human shields, and take potshots with your relics like a real coward, meantime I still use Whirlwinds, my favorite weapon and still get MVPs with them.

You say I have everything handed to ME?  You are a trashy, corrupt, Clan Elite who has priveledge handed to you by these corrupt devs all the time.  I grinded so long for the only Punisher I have.  I get by with non meta weapons like the Whirlwind.  And I fused three of them for damage, and have a leviathan with 11 of them fused. 

I get by and get MVPs all the time on Raids, and pick up slack for other people, so you have lost your mind when you call me things you know aren't true. 

Call me whatever your little narcissistic head wants to, but you appear to be the selfish, trifling, trashy, and toxic person here.

Get a life you toxic pathetic loser!

Clan Wars Elite, haha, good one. My Clan Mates all quit when Dawn's Children update dropped. I have no Relics, I need no Relics. I have never played one Clan War.

Hard Raids are easy in a 5000 PS vehicle matched with other 5000 PS vehicles with allies that are not ignorant of what to do and what weapons to bring and not to bring. But that does not mean you might not need a non free repair kit or that it should be a cake walk. They are just dumb bots and if you choose the raids you play and the factions you fight, you should win the raid. You actually have to earn the Victory, so go earn it. So all these supposed new players should just be able to catch up to players with 2 years invested? I never asked for Raid Scaling, but I adapt and overcome and do not cry about it and appear cowardly, greedy, lazy and cheap. I never said you were any of these things, just that your post made you appear to be. Only you would know if any of these things are true about you.

The Rewards for Raids are not worth the time invested. If you use one Repair kit, you have played for an Economic Loss. So what? I use them all the time like candy, I make it rain repair kits. I make so much coin every week just farming Scrap and Wires and the Crate that I can blow a few coins on Repair Kits and win the Raid. I want to win the Raid and profit does not matter. If you play Raids for profit, you are playing incorrectly. Missions for Scrap is where the profit is and you know this already. You play Raids for the Badges, not for any fun. Raids have never been fun, well Cargo Race was pretty fun back in the day. Raids are long and boring, so if you cannot or will not adapt to this, then feel free to find another game or skip Raids. You are not forced to play Raids.

I said you want everything handed to you, not that you have had everything handed to you. I am sure you earned what you have. I do not use a Leviathan, thus never having to keep storage for a bunch of weapons I would not use in PVP.

I just do not understand how anyone can argue against Raid Scaling at this point in the history of Cross Out. We all have had plenty of time to adapt to the changes and some refuse and they accept that they make the raid more difficult for themselves and enjoy it being more difficult and not rage about it and ask for it to be easier.

The Developers saw in their Data that players were progressing too quickly and have nerfed Resource Rewards over and over again to purposefully slow player progression. It is their game.
I do not want some player with 2 months experience gaining what took me 2 years to achieve. I want my Resources and Items to retain their value on the Market as well. Players earning too much too fast will crash the Market. I am sorry some Console's Market is jacked up because of a dupe glitch from the past, but on PC we do not have that problem and it is not my fault. 

Peace

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

I dont think you understand what entitled means. How long do you expect a f2p game would last without add ons. Use your head

2 hours ago, rpek32 said:

do you get easier enemies in pvp when make high PS craft?  nope. same with raids: higher PS, enemies tougher, because you are more tough.

i started with 5000 ps in raids, now im adding parts = climbing higher. system works perfectly: PS raised - im getting more challenge.

and game creates stronger enemies to keep me interested

2 people sitting  side by side shooting the same bot with identical builds other than 1 thing. 

1 guy has 3 vectors 1 blue radiator

Other has 2 punishers 2 purple radiators

You think its fair that the 500 coin build outperforms the 100k coin build in the identical mat h (ps4 price) 

Youre outta your mind  

4 minutes ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

They obviously could only sell cosmetics instead of progress, its working for some games.

Well they didnt and that wouldnt fix anything at this point now would it

Yes, they didnt, but they could have. And they still could if they wanted to.

Well, it wouldnt turn everything instantly upside down but it definitely would have a sizeable mid-long term impact. How much did you pay, or is it wrong to ask a lady that?

4 minutes ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

Yes, they didnt, but they could have. And they still could if they wanted to.

Well, it wouldnt turn everything instantly upside down but it definitely would have a sizeable mid-long term impact. How much did you pay, or is it wrong to ask a lady that?

I bought the terrero pack when it came out and 3 scanners total. I have a 320 k tradeable value including 5 relics. and every popkuar purple cab fused for both mass and tonnage,

Hardly a big expense and hopefully proves you can play to win.

3 hours ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

This is far from being that simple. Lets take one of the most successful f2p ever, League of Legends. You only need one champion and level 30 (reached very quickly) to play. Sure, there's more than a hundre champions to grind for, but you can only use one at a time and you can't fuse them or level them up or anything like that. I stopped a while ago so maybe things changed, but you could dump a thousand dollars in that game without gaining a single ingame advantage while I was playing it. There was simply no way to p2w, and champions weren't even released particularly OP (and grinding the ingame currency to buy the next champion between releases was more than doable)

Crossout sits in a weird place. You can't get any thing that gives you an ingame advantage that others can't get with ingame currency, but the endgame builds cost so much grinding for them isn't very realistic. Playing the market and doing CW aren't exactly as easy as lots of people make it sound (typically without a huge amount of gold and a few monthes of free time you're not going to get crazy rich with the market, and CW here on PC is filled with 30k gold double Typhoon kapkan builds, even in the lowest leagues. You can buy any item with the ingame currency, IN THEORY... doesn't mean it's going to happen in practice.

• Upvote 1

Hm thats what, 80 bucks? Yeah im not saying you cant f2p, i never paid anything and my storage is worth 80-90k. Its steep and you have to play a lot but once you earn uranium nothing else matters anymore.

However, i take it you would have also spent 80 bucks on cosmetics if that was all you could buy. It is a way of monetizing games.

I remember assembling my 9000+ Humpback Raid Vehicle and plowing through Hard Raids like they were a joke and getting easy rewards. It was plain as day that it would not last and it did not last. It was like every holiday rolled into one. If something is too good, it will be nerfed. Hard Raids without Raid Scaling was a joke.

But, Raid Scaling made me regret ever crafting Legendary Weapons and the new PS also makes me regret wasting my Resources crafting Legendary items. I have no use for them now after Raid Scaling, but oh well, the game is free right?

What do you want for free?  Everything for everyone?

Peace

PS, I remember also when the Humpback had the highest Energy in the game too. Another crappy twist I adapted to.

Edited by LordTutor
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Babylonsburning said:

2 people sitting  side by side shooting the same bot with identical builds other than 1 thing. 

You think its fair that the 500 coin build outperforms the 100k coin build in the identical mat h (ps4 price) 

Youre outta your mind  

But you see the Rare vehicle would be at a huge disadvantage while the other would get a huge advantage. For the Rare, his ally's PS would raise the scaling terribly while for the other his ally's PS would reduce the scaling.

But, as long as the smaller fellow hit a bunch of Raiders before they died and got his shots in, he might actually score higher Reputation gain, being the little fish in a shark tank, he would deserve the better score. He most likely would have to hide behind his ally and miss opportunities for kills just trying to stay alive and score the lowest, even with favorable scoring for being the weakest.

So, the Rare vehicle would be grossly underpowered. So, unfortunately, your comparison is flawed.

Best wishes

Edited by LordTutor

raids for n00bs, relics for clan war

shut up u mouth and go out the door.

:04:

Edited by behmaul
  • Upvote 1

Guys....before you all take out your knifes and guns.  

CS(the old FN) make extra entertaining topics all the time. Xbox users already not bother with his topics and posts any more. 

However, we should be a little more cautious a newer user's intention.  

I know at lease 3 of his topics were deleted and some of the posts are to cause users for mass confrontations. I do wonder what is his/her agenda. I am not talking to or about Sethioz here.:002:

If we do not keep cool. It will only lead to the topic to be blocked. Any real massages won't reach to dev's ears.

4 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

Youre outta your mind  

you can be useless with 6000 cost craft and be efficient with 500 coins craft. because this game not about "craft cost 2 win" but "experience 2 win"

even in pvp you can dominate on battlefield if smart enough:

7qLTrDq.jpg

fKOOaRn.jpg

yea. i used pve craft in pvp

3 hours ago, LordTutor said:

I remember assembling my 9000+ Humpback Raid Vehicle and plowing through Hard Raids like they were a joke and getting easy rewards. It was plain as day that it would not last and it did not last. It was like every holiday rolled into one. If something is too good, it will be nerfed. Hard Raids without Raid Scaling was a joke.

But, Raid Scaling made me regret ever crafting Legendary Weapons and the new PS also makes me regret wasting my Resources crafting Legendary items. I have no use for them now after Raid Scaling, but oh well, the game is free right?

What do you want for free?  Everything for everyone?

Peace

PS, I remember also when the Humpback had the highest Energy in the game too. Another crappy twist I adapted to.

I got to admit, everything you said.............is sot true.

And that's the problem...everytime you try to speak the truth, or try to enlight any major or minor problems within the game, you are immediatly called : CRY BABY WHINNER or what the hell those DEVS/GMs and theirs angry dogs on the forum like to call us.

You just don't have the right to say that this game have problems......you must say that everything is fine, otherwise, you'll get muted, insulted, humiliated, threatened or even worst sometimes......(meh)

If things goes on like this, soon, the game will be dead for real.....and when it will, I won't be there to save it this time....me and everyone else who couln't take any longer this stupid mentality that refuse to listen what people are saying.

Remember guys, and DEVS, it takes an eternity to build something, but few moments to destroy it............

"QUOD SUMUS HOC ERITIS"

Edited by RAMSESAMONRA

3 hours ago, LordTutor said:

9000+ Humpback Raid Vehicle

rest in pepperonis:23:

Spoiler

7A2DC62DD39DFAE020CA1D942E64CD56C672566E

• Upvote 1

I got to admit, everything you said.............is sot true.

I love the way you use "sot"....this way everyone can read it as both positive as "so true" or negative as "not true"....nice one :good:!!

And that's the problem...everytime you try to speak the truth, or try to enlight any major or minor problems within the game, you are immediatly called : CRY BABY WHINNER or what the hell those DEVS/GMs and theirs angry dogs on the forum like to call us.

The truth...you see, is all depending on who you are, where you are and when you are speaking.  The only problem I see here is what high lighted in bold. What are you calling other people?  The truth? I do not record devs/mods here calling anyone "crybaby" or "whinner", even though personally, I think they are.

You just don't have the right to say that this game have problems......you must say that everything is fine, otherwise, you'll get muted, insulted, humiliated, threatened or even worst sometimes......(meh)

Hummm. I do not agree. I often pointing out problems in game. Just as I am trying to point out an issue on the raids' MM here (read my first post on this topic). Also if you have time to read, some topic on bugs reports. I often posts topic and posts there.  I have not been threatened in anyway by devs/mods in any form what so ever.  Of course I use my own logic and pointing out why, I think the root of the problems are.

If things goes on like this, soon, the game will be dead for real.....and when it will, I won't be there to save it this time....me and everyone else who couln't take any longer this stupid mentality that refuse to listen what people are saying.

Remember guys, and DEVS, it takes an eternity to build something, but few moments to destroy it............

"QUOD SUMUS HOC ERITIS"

Good job some people are trained to see more clearly and able to pick what is important, and what goes to the bin.

Empty words adding a little blackmail threats?? Does not work.