CS_2492

Enough Is Enough Targem. End The Difficulty Modifier Of Raids.

My horrible giraffe car with 4 Vectors and 5.2 ps is the only one that never changed.

To meet the boring raids I find no reason to use something else.

The raids only get complicated when the fool appears with his two cannons or other useless garbage.

But the boy has a point there: he has the right to use the weapons of the level he wants and with the ps he wants.
I only ask for one thing: don't put it on my team PLEASE.

Edited by lamanu
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rpek32 said:

you can be useless with 6000 cost craft and be efficient with 500 coins craft. because this game not about "craft cost 2 win" but "experience 2 win"

How does me saying the same person  trying 2 vehicles only trading up to better guns and becoming handicapped, translate to you stating this game is skill based not build based. If i take my 5 k raid build and up the fire power only. Literally change nothing else, the raid is harder 

13 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

How does me saying the same person  trying 2 vehicles only trading up to better guns and becoming handicapped

im slowly increasing PS on my craft and raids doesnt become harder

10 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

the raid is harder 

raid become harded only when n00bs jumping in. then you need to carry raid or loose. and no matter what weapon will be installed on n00b's craft.

21 hours ago, rpek32 said:

for 2 years in XO i bought scanner once, and yesterday i bought alef pack

xKk7zjN.jpg

its really stupid to claim that im P2W

I never put my weapons in front of my cab.  However Meatgrinder, Whirlwind builds are very effective in 7k lobbies.  You should use Bastion cab, and mount the Whirlwinds on the sides on top of armored Lafette gun mounts.  It works for me.

bastion too slow for me. currently im using this setup

vXfCPdV.jpg

yea, it looks like trash. but i like the results

55MRJX5.jpg

40 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

bastion too slow for me. currently im using this setup

vXfCPdV.jpg

yea, it looks like trash. but i like the results

55MRJX5.jpg

As you wish, gotta say though, my Bastion, Whirlwind, Meatgrinder build would whoop that things head.

18 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

s you wish, gotta say though, my Bastion, Whirlwind, Meatgrinder build would whoop that things head.

what about recoil on your craft?

I just find it absrud that "hard raids" are the easiest with a rarity tier above the starting one and hardest with no increase in reward for the effort with legendaries and relics

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I just find it absrud that "hard raids" are the easiest with a rarity tier above the starting one and hardest with no increase in reward for the effort with legendaries and relics

well, try to play HR's on 310 hp craft then. if you find it "easiest". because build on screenshots have exactly 310 hp

problem is, no matter what they change, players will whine while others find the new most efficient ways to complete raids. 

after all, everyone is lazy and wants as much reward as possible for as little effort as possible.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

problem is, no matter what they change, players will whine while others find the new most efficient ways to complete raids. 

after all, everyone is lazy and wants as much reward as possible for as little effort as possible.

well said

32 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

well said

I don’t think he was agreeing with you but ok

18 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I don’t think he was agreeing with you but ok

i never care if someone agree with me or not

2 hours ago, rpek32 said:

i never care if someone agree with me or not

That's why you are one of the most active person on the forum...........(Logic versus Facts)

1 hour ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

That's why you are one of the most active person on the forum...........(Logic versus Facts)

im active person on forum because im practicing my english.

this is fact. deal with it

Edited by rpek32

I'm not going to read throught 5 pages of this at work but I agree with the opening statement. I also think the difficulty scaling is a bit funky at best.

I usually bring a 9k into raids and I don't have any difficulty BUT... sometimes... Ohhhh BOY! I fell physicaly hurt by the whooping defeat I have when people with over 16k show up (specially in Invasion).

Its like the difficulty calculator goes nuts: "Hey! There is single guy with 18k but even if everyone else is 6k up to 9k, I think all of them can handle a 18k lvl of difficulty... yes, let's roll with that!"

Maybe they should soften the scaling a bit and place a hard cap on it to avoid a guy with 20k guy screwing a match for three 5k friends, for example.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, rpek32 said:

what about recoil on your craft?

It's recoil doesn't seem to bother me.  The Bastion cab allows for me to survive longer as well, with damage resistance against cannon bots.  The Meatgrinders strafe, and reverse so fast, it makes up for the slower cab speed.

I also have a 10k version of it with an undermounted Protector and a thousand more durability.

4 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

It's recoil doesn't seem to bother me.  The Bastion cab allows for me to survive longer as well, with damage resistance against cannon bots.  The Meatgrinders strafe, and reverse so fast, it makes up for the slower cab speed.

I also have a 10k version of it with an undermounted Protector and a thousand more durability.

post screenie pls?

i have been trying to start a new topic with the ultimate solution for raids, but for some reason it doesnt show, anyways, the ultimate solution is to convert raids into asymmetric PVP, where the players r divided into low rarity (ez raids) , medium rarity ( medium raids) and higher  ones, the low rarity raids play as some of the bots in the normal raids, and they keep respawning untill the mission end, and they get copper according to their score, and they dont have to win, as for medium raiders the raids will be more interesting because they have to play against humans as well as bots doing the raids, and since they respawn automatically, this will create some pressure on them. as for hard raiders, they can play as the final boss, or dare I say, drive their leviathan!!

i know this will need a ton of balancing and work, but it will end boring stuff for good.

a less interesting solution, is to turn the raids into infinite survival, where your score/reward is determined by how much can you hold, this way building better vehicles will make more sense, 

Che cazzo avete fatto con i raids??!!! Non si riesce quasi più a vincere una partita!! Avete qualche problema o avete intenzione di 

farci perdere tempo e soldi per questo gioco che state modificando in maniera oscena!!! Se avete bisogno di soldi basta dirlo senza 

inventare cazzate improponibili!!!! Piantatela di rompere i coglioni una volta per tutte e smettetela di far si che non si riesca o diventa 

estremamente difficile poter riuscire a finire i raid!!!!  

2 hours ago, mshaq said:

a less interesting solution, is to turn the raids into infinite survival,

I made a suggestion for a randomly-generated dungeons mode, with the capability to be an endless endurance mode.

Not currently approved.

Edited by DominusPericulum
clarity

PROGRAMMATORI DEL GIOCO!!! SIETE DEI SUPER COGLIONI MORTI DI FAME!!! AVETE ROTTO LE PALLE CON QUESTE CAZZO DI MODIFICHE AI RAIDS!! SE VOLETE NON FARCI PER IL 

95% PIU' VINCERE, DITETELO SENZA INVENTARE PARTITE ASSURDE E NOIOSE CON ONDATE DI BOT INFINITE!!! ABBIAMO ARMI LEGGENDARIE E CI VOGLIONO 200 COLPI PER FAR FUORI 

UN BOT DI MERDA!!!  AL CONTRARIO LORO I BOT DI MERDA, CON DELLE SEMPLICI ARMI TI SMANTELLANO IN 2 SECONDI!!  AVETE ROTTO IL CAZZO!!!!

6 minutes ago, clood07 said:

PROGRAMMATORI DEL GIOCO!!! SIETE DEI SUPER COGLIONI MORTI DI FAME!!! AVETE ROTTO LE PALLE CON QUESTE CAZZO DI MODIFICHE AI RAIDS!! SE VOLETE NON FARCI PER IL 

95% PIU' VINCERE, DITETELO SENZA INVENTARE PARTITE ASSURDE E NOIOSE CON ONDATE DI BOT INFINITE!!! ABBIAMO ARMI LEGGENDARIE E CI VOGLIONO 200 COLPI PER FAR FUORI 

UN BOT DI MERDA!!!  AL CONTRARIO LORO I BOT DI MERDA, CON DELLE SEMPLICI ARMI TI SMANTELLANO IN 2 SECONDI!!  AVETE ROTTO IL CAZZO!!!!

what the fok are you taking about? italian pasta guy