CS_2492

Enough Is Enough Targem. End The Difficulty Modifier Of Raids.

I personally wouldn't mind if the raids were difficult at high PS... if the raids were fun in the first place.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spedemix said:

I personally wouldn't mind if the raids were difficult at high PS... if the raids were fun in the first place.

how you're imagine "fun raids"?

Just now, rpek32 said:

how you're imagine "fun raids"?

No idea :dntknw:

How do the other games do raids? I means Destiny and Warframe has raids (do they?). Are the raids as insufferable in those games too?

Edited by Spedemix

Just now, Spedemix said:

No idea :dntknw:

How do the other games do raids? I means Destiny and Warframe has raids (do they?). Are the raids as insufferable in those games too?

quick googling told me than warframe raids are more complicated than shooting gallery in XO.

There are many very simple band aids that can be applied to raids to make them less unbearable without reworking them massively. They're all obvious, and people keep telling Targem that raids suck. Yet all the updates on raids go in the wrong direction.
The only explanation I have is... hmmmmm... Most of the income is gated behind raids, raids are absolutely horrible and keep being made more painful and less rewarding... They're designed to be godawful and unrewarding to frustrate players and make them open their wallets! Bim, problem solved, stop suggesting to fix raids, they're INTENTIONALLY made unfun, unrewarding and painful.

Never blame something on incompetency when you can blame it on maliciousness. Imagine how blind devs would need to be not to realize XO's raids are one of the worst video game experience of all times...

Edited by Clebardman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Clebardman said:

There are many very simple band aids that can be applied to raids to make them less unbearable without reworking them massively. They're all obvious, and people keep telling Targem that raids suck. Yet all the updates on raids go in the wrong direction.
The only explanation I have is... hmmmmm... Most of the income is gated behind raids, raids are absolutely horrible and keep being made more painful and less rewarding... They're designed to be godawful and unrewarding to frustrate players and make them open their wallets! Bim, problem solved, stop suggesting to fix raids, they're INTENTIONALLY made unfun, unrewarding and painful.

Now, business practices that make you frustrate and bore your audience on purpose are dubious IMO but it's clear looking at the that Crossout isn't planned to last two decades.

I must admit, this guy has a point here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

I must admit, this guy has a point here.

Could you imagine asking people to grind 10-20 Frontier Defense/week to get badges without realizing what you're doing?

II feel lots of people are being really naive when they blame some things we have in the game on incompetency. Raids have regular updates, their current state is not an accident. Chase wasn't taken out by accident, and it wasn't due to technical difficulties either

Edited by Clebardman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/2/2019 at 7:12 PM, lsabeIIa said:

just use 4 vectors 5.9k ps build in raids. its easy af, stop bringing useless stuffs. raids are super easy.

yes EASY RAID are easy, with 4 vectors normal or hard ones are not, specially if somebody go with 10K PS.

28 minutes ago, RobyRight said:

yes EASY RAID are easy, with 4 vectors normal or hard ones are not, specially if somebody go with 10K PS.

exactly, but those salty idiots paid by the DEVS to defend their game no matter what will always refuse to hear the truth : RAIDS are pointless now, not balanced, bots too much OP and not enought rewarding considering the time and efforts given to succeed

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

you may thank the new weekly challenge / badge system for making raids even more unrewarding.

I still prefer the badge system over having to do 2 hours of boring raids every single day just to get my minimum amount of Eletronics. At least now scrap is more profitable and higher tier resources more affordable.

15 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I still prefer the badge system over having to do 2 hours of boring raids every single day just to get my minimum amount of Eletronics. At least now scrap is more profitable and higher tier resources more affordable.

This I do agree.  The badge system means players can pick to do PvE or PvP only, and still able to have all the basic resources. The pricing on all basic resources even out to very little in between the time to players have to spend to gain each of them.

Many players keep going on and on about the rewards are low. Have any of you think about the result if they are to awarding more resources to the already too much overflow on individual accounts that players willing to undercutting the next person on the market?  What you have now and your rewards will devalue constantly. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Clebardman said:

Never blame something on incompetency when you can blame it on maliciousness. Imagine how blind devs would need to be not to realize XO's raids are one of the worst video game experience of all times...

You are right, Targem goes beyond incompetent.  They are corrupt, and they might even be able to upstage Activision as the most corrupt company in gaming.

• Like 1

^^Well at least they're not going full ritartando with loot boxes. Tha's one thing Targem has been doing well.

Edited by Spedemix
didn't know the orig word was a bad word :(

11 hours ago, Spedemix said:

^^Well at least they're not going full xxxx with loot boxes. Tha's one thing Targem has been doing well.

I like that about XO. What I don't get is why they'd rather pump out pack exclusive OP weapons and cabs instead of tons of cosmetic stuff like F2P FPS / TPS do.
I bet lots of people would spend money on those. Just see CS or Fortnite business models.

I guess the answer is simply : because they can. And because packs sell nice to whales who can't wait to farm for a pair of scorps.

13 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

You are right, Targem goes beyond incompetent.  They are corrupt, and they might even be able to upstage Activision as the most corrupt company in gaming.

Well, every softerhouse work for them profict, more if they make a "Free game" they like change everything they think can make propfict, the point is..

at the moment you buy something with real money  them free game  became "payment game", you buy something that should be always that and not like now happen.

22 hours ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

exactly, but those salty idiots paid by the DEVS to defend their game no matter what will always refuse to hear the truth 

No body is getting paid to defend crossout. You are disseminate false information, which is against the forum rules.   To call people do not agree with you " salty idiots"??  You have shown far more "salt" than most other user I have seen.

22 hours ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

RAIDS are pointless now, not balanced, bots too much OP and not enought rewarding considering the time and efforts given to succeed

It sounds as the raids are real pointless, good thing about crossout is that You do NOT need to do the raids. You can spend your time and efforts on other better modes.:002:

1 hour ago, eTo_LsD said:

I like that about XO. What I don't get is why they'd rather pump out pack exclusive OP weapons and cabs instead of tons of cosmetic stuff like F2P FPS / TPS do.
I bet lots of people would spend money on those. Just see CS or Fortnite business models.

I guess the answer is simply : because they can. And because packs sell nice to whales who can't wait to farm for a pair of scorps.

Looking back from the starting of open beta.  They have added many more decors and colours. They have added stickers, cabins CK. Which is only a part of the game.  If they only putting all their effect into the CKs, then will they still able to meet-up with the game contains? There are some of us want more contain to be unlocked.

The lists of what is needed is not small.  I do hope they are to able to expand the team fast to meet our demands.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Looking back from the starting of open beta.  They have added many more decors and colours. They have added stickers, cabins CK. Which is only a part of the game.  If they only putting all their effect into the CKs, then will they still able to meet-up with the game contains? There are some of us want more contain to be unlocked.

The lists of what is needed is not small.  I do hope they are to able to expand the team fast to meet our demands.

Good point. I don't know much about game development and I'm sure they're not a big team, so maybe it's the reason.
Still, it doesn't look like it takes much effort for Epic to sell useless and harmful stuff to online gamers. We could have both.

Just make more epic cabs craftable at least...

11 minutes ago, eTo_LsD said:

Good point. I don't know much about game development and I'm sure they're not a big team, so maybe it's the reason.
Still, it doesn't look like it takes much effort for Epic to sell useless and harmful stuff to online gamers. We could have both.

Just make more epic cabs craftable at least...

The 3 knight event epic cabin should be at some point.  The rest most likely going to be for a long while if they ever do.  I just can't see that is happening yet.  I do agree with more cosmetic goods to be available.   The down side on that is, hackers and shady traders do use them to do their business.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2019 at 8:10 PM, clood07 said:

Che cazzo avete fatto con i raids??!!! Non si riesce quasi più a vincere una partita!! Avete qualche problema o avete intenzione di 

farci perdere tempo e soldi per questo gioco che state modificando in maniera oscena!!! Se avete bisogno di soldi basta dirlo senza 

inventare cazzate improponibili!!!! Piantatela di rompere i coglioni una volta per tutte e smettetela di far si che non si riesca o diventa 

estremamente difficile poter riuscire a finire i raid!!!!  

Translation:

The raids are a mountain of **** now. And :012::012::012::012::012::012::012::012::012:

I wonder if Is there no google translator in Italy? :DD

Edited by lamanu

On 10/2/2019 at 9:13 PM, Sethioz said:

i think it should take roughly about 2 months of grinding for a totally new player to be able to craft 2 legendary weapons. 1-2 more months to get 1-2 legendaries for a decent CW build, then you can easily earn uranium and your coin problems are over.

It would be a great contribution to everyone (and a definitive argument against P2W) if you made a series of videos, starting with a clean account and showing how you would if you were a new player.

Yes, I understand that it would be a great waste of time but you could use the scanner to speed up the process. It is also not necessary to reach the end. Just showing the process would be clear.:yes_yes_yes:

Edited by lamanu

6 minutes ago, lamanu said:

It would be a great contribution to everyone (and a definitive argument against P2W) if you made a series of videos, starting with a clean account and showing how you would if you were a new player.

Yeah tbh even for not so new players, it'd be nice to know the secret behind f2p legendary every week in XO, because it's not the first time I hear it and I call bs on this.

Edited by Clebardman

1 hour ago, lamanu said:

Translation:

The raids are a mountain of **** now. And :012::012::012::012::012::012::012::012::012:

I wonder if Is there no google translator in Italy? :DD

There is yes, absolutly, but some time people like talk free with them languages, specially for @%<!?+**+

Edited by RobyRight

On 10/5/2019 at 1:10 AM, clood07 said:

Che cazzo avete fatto con i raids??!!! Non si riesce quasi più a vincere una partita!! Avete qualche problema o avete intenzione di 

farci perdere tempo e soldi per questo gioco che state modificando in maniera oscena!!! Se avete bisogno di soldi basta dirlo senza 

inventare cazzate improponibili!!!! Piantatela di rompere i coglioni una volta per tutte e smettetela di far si che non si riesca o diventa 

estremamente difficile poter riuscire a finire i raid!!!!  

Cambiano la difficoltà dei raid a loro piacimento, a parte quelli easy i normal e hard a mio parere dipendono oltre che dal PS dei giocatori da quanto vinci o meno nel senso che se uno riesce a fare troppe sfide guadagna troppi bonus e quindi lo mettono in condizione di perdere i raids, questa è la mia sensazione da quando ho iniziato a giocare.

In ogni caso i normal che io spesso faccio per guadagnare i badages uso la tattica conservativa.... mai buttarsi nella mischia, non che non si perda lo stesso, ma meno frequentemente.

Cmq hai ragione, stì russi ci prendono per il c..lo con queste modifiche nascoste.