CS_2492

Enough Is Enough Targem. End The Difficulty Modifier Of Raids.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RobyRight said:

There is yes, absolutly, but some time people like talk free with them languages, specially for @%<!?+**+

 

 

yes I know. Just was an opportunity to make a joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

No body is getting paid to defend crossout. You are disseminate false information, which is against the forum rules.   To call people do not agree with you " salty idiots"??  You have shown far more "salt" than most other user I have seen.

   I don't think you are right.  The Xbox store for Crossout is flooded with fake five star reviews from unknown users.  People say that Gaijin are paying people to make false reviews for Crossout and War thunder.  Many of these five star reviews are childish and go into very little detail as to why it should deserve a five star review, indicating they are most likely the result of review fraud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

   I don't think you are right.  The Xbox store for Crossout is flooded with fake five star reviews from unknown users.  People say that Gaijin are paying people to make false reviews for Crossout and War thunder.  Many of these five star reviews are childish and go into very little detail as to why it should deserve a five star review, indicating they are most likely the result of review fraud.

exactly

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problems with raids from my perspective-

1) It's a dice roll. It's all well and good saying roll with a 6k 5x Vector build, but then you're teamed up with a 12k+ player rocking dual Tsunamis. This can be fun to practice skeet shooting, but not the best raid build.

2) Raid scaling doesn't give us harder bots, it gives us implausibly tough Huntsman and Duster cabs.

3) There's a double jeopardy. Bots are tougher and harder to kill, but the stuff we're meant to protect is weaker.. Especially when the number of bots spawned gets increased. Like having 12 (or more) Lunatics attacking at once making the game hang, then crash (on PS4).

4) We need more emotes for raids. Like 'Use your repair kits!', 'Shoot the enemies with guns, not the ones I've de-gunned'. Which also links into scaling, ie I often find a player will die once, then sit the raid out till near the end.. Leaving 3 people to try and manage a raid scaled for 4 active players. Fun times..

5) Raids are gated by time, so if there's 2 sucky (aka unlikely to win) raids, it's wait an hour till the raids refresh.. Or go find something else to enterain ourselves with.

I think the recent changes to 'difficulty' have gone too far and need to be rebalanced back a bit.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Brolo said:

Problems with raids from my perspective-

1) It's a dice roll. It's all well and good saying roll with a 6k 5x Vector build, but then you're teamed up with a 12k+ player rocking dual Tsunamis. This can be fun to practice skeet shooting, but not the best raid build.

2) Raid scaling doesn't give us harder bots, it gives us implausibly tough Huntsman and Duster cabs.

3) There's a double jeopardy. Bots are tougher and harder to kill, but the stuff we're meant to protect is weaker.. Especially when the number of bots spawned gets increased. Like having 12 (or more) Lunatics attacking at once making the game hang, then crash (on PS4).

4) We need more emotes for raids. Like 'Use your repair kits!', 'Shoot the enemies with guns, not the ones I've de-gunned'. Which also links into scaling, ie I often find a player will die once, then sit the raid out till near the end.. Leaving 3 people to try and manage a raid scaled for 4 active players. Fun times..

5) Raids are gated by time, so if there's 2 sucky (aka unlikely to win) raids, it's wait an hour till the raids refresh.. Or go find something else to enterain ourselves with.

I think the recent changes to 'difficulty' have gone too far and need to be rebalanced back a bit.

 

 

we should have the possibility to REPAIR during raids, just like in EXPERIMENT pvp mode, this way, everyone would be happy, either this, or we should be rewarded "1 uranium" for each raid accomplished, 2 for normal raids, and 3 for hard raids.

And also, I wish one day, we'll be able to have at least an LEVIATHAN BEDLAM mode, or even better : LEVIATHAN RAIDS (4 guys's leviathans against nightmare difficulties bots and TITAN boss at the end, or LEVIATHANS PVP

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brolo said:

Problems with raids from my perspective-

1) It's a dice roll. It's all well and good saying roll with a 6k 5x Vector build, but then you're teamed up with a 12k+ player rocking dual Tsunamis. This can be fun to practice skeet shooting, but not the best raid build.

2) Raid scaling doesn't give us harder bots, it gives us implausibly tough Huntsman and Duster cabs.

3) There's a double jeopardy. Bots are tougher and harder to kill, but the stuff we're meant to protect is weaker.. Especially when the number of bots spawned gets increased. Like having 12 (or more) Lunatics attacking at once making the game hang, then crash (on PS4).

4) We need more emotes for raids. Like 'Use your repair kits!', 'Shoot the enemies with guns, not the ones I've de-gunned'. Which also links into scaling, ie I often find a player will die once, then sit the raid out till near the end.. Leaving 3 people to try and manage a raid scaled for 4 active players. Fun times..

5) Raids are gated by time, so if there's 2 sucky (aka unlikely to win) raids, it's wait an hour till the raids refresh.. Or go find something else to enterain ourselves with.

I think the recent changes to 'difficulty' have gone too far and need to be rebalanced back a bit.

 

 

   Yes, you both are completely right.  The raids have become way too difficult for the amount of time required to beat them.

   I have noticed ever since the ghost update, the escort raids Gone in two minutes and Last convoy have become impossible to keep the truck alive, even when I use my most effective 6k build that strips the fastest.

   This is not acceptable Targem!  Unless you want to scare off more average gamers who could become return, paying customers like me, you need to lower the difficulty of raids.

   That or Targem can remove the fuel requirement for PvE missions, and have fuel be used on uranium raids instead.

   It is absolutely unacceptable for Targem to keep making raids harder and harder, and still have to consume fuel.

   Even with my premium booster, it hurts and is irritating when I lose raids, because I keep getting matched up with fools who are bad at building, or use weapons that are ineffective.

   Lower the difficulty of raids some Targem. They are already Grindy as it is, they should not be difficult to the point veterans who know what they are doing have a hard time beating them too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 1:26 PM, CS_2492 said:

   I don't think you are right.  The Xbox store for Crossout is flooded with fake five star reviews from unknown users.  People say that Gaijin are paying people to make false reviews for Crossout and War thunder.  Many of these five star reviews are childish and go into very little detail as to why it should deserve a five star review, indicating they are most likely the result of review fraud.

So wat is it called when forum users sign into another account they made and thumbs up their own posts?  Seems like fraud to me  but being your own best friend seems 2019. Arrrgh the confusion with millenials:016:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

we should have the possibility to REPAIR during raids, just like in EXPERIMENT pvp mode

except that when playing a raid there is never time to sit somewhere and repair for half a minute.

you'Re either getting swarmed by one bot wave after the next (sometimes 2 waves at once bc why not), chasing down a truck you're supposed to guard, or racing to the next objective you're supposed to guard so the bots dont tear it down before you get there. no time to hide and chill. 

the only way to implement some sort of repair/healing in this mess would be giving the objectives magic healing powers (kinda tf2 payload style) so you can deal with enemies while receiving some repair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CS_2492 said:

The raids have become way too difficult for the amount of time required to beat them.

FXVwg5a.jpg

1LuOrcz.jpg

IGqVu0C.png

what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

except that when playing a raid there is never time to sit somewhere and repair for half a minute.

you'Re either getting swarmed by one bot wave after the next (sometimes 2 waves at once bc why not), chasing down a truck you're supposed to guard, or racing to the next objective you're supposed to guard so the bots dont tear it down before you get there. no time to hide and chill. 

the only way to implement some sort of repair/healing in this mess would be giving the objectives magic healing powers (kinda tf2 payload style) so you can deal with enemies while receiving some repair.

There are raids that dont move forward until all bots are destroyed, data theft is one, 

It woukdnt be hard to cripple a bot or 2   heak and then finish them off.

That being said

1) raids are already way too easy and shoukd be made harder

2) the same guy you replies to also wants uranium to be rewared for raids.. its better to not humor stupidity youll just get called a snowflake 

 

 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

So wat is it called when forum users sign into another account they made and thumbs up their own posts?  Seems like fraud to me  but being your own best friend seems 2019. Arrrgh the confusion with millenials:016:

   I was experimenting with name changing on an old account that was called TKFN (Since I can only change my name once for free.) that I changed recently to CG_4924, that I don’t use anymore, and has fewer upvotes.  Plus that account is very similar to mine so it’s not like I was trying to hide it.

   I created FN_2492, because I didn’t know how to change my Gaijin account name based on my new Gamertag.

   Anyway, this is my account now, so you don’t have to worry about that.  If you look at the ratio of my posts, my posts are much greater by hundreds than my upvotes, so you can tell I am not being boosted by false accounts.

   Your Clan Wars Elite friends are the ones that are probably doing it right now and all the time, because they flood the forums with their clan wars elite establishment jargon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Babylonsburning said:

1) raids are already way too easy and shoukd be made harder

+++

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

1) raids are already way too easy and shoukd be made harder

   Hey, speak for yourself!  You have an entourage of clan wars elites with you at all times, that’s why you think raids are easy.

   The rest of us average Joe’s are mostly alone, and are paired with foolish randoms that usually don’t know what they are doing.

   Go ahead, lie and tell Targem that raids are too easy, so that they will jack up the difficulty of raids further and the last of the average gamers will quit the game.

   You Clan Wars Elites aren’t very smart.  If the game dies, you won’t be able to compete in Clan Wars anymore.

Edited by CS_2492
Not too easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CS_2492 said:

   I was experimenting with name changing on an old account that was called TKFN (Since I can only change my name once for free.) that I changed recently to CG_4924, that I don’t use anymore, and has fewer upvotes.  Plus that account is very similar to mine so it’s not like I was trying to hide it.

   I created FN_2492, because I didn’t know how to change my Gaijin account name based on my new Gamertag.

   Anyway, this is my account now, so you don’t have to worry about that.  If you look at the ratio of my posts, my posts are much greater by hundreds than my upvotes, so you can tell I am not being boosted by false accounts.

   Your Clan Wars Elite friends are the ones that are probably doing it right now and all the time, because they flood the forums with their clan wars elite establishment jargon.

Ahhh but you have done it completely showing me your double standard. And why would gaijin pay anyone to write google reviews when they could simply just write an email to the workers asking if they could lol. Plenty of companies do that.

From what ive seen, theres 2 ps4 users including myself that play in t10 that post on forums regularly. Jomar is the other. Although I have seen others, they post months inbetween and i dont blame them. Theyre not a troll like me. 

From what ive heard, vilecrib is the only x box one.

Pc, i dont know. Point is, you, thinking that myself and jomar represent 150-200 people from t10 on 1 platform is absurd.

And thinking that the forum users , at all, represent the entire community when really were around 1%, is even more absurd.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

   The rest of us average Joe’s are mostly alone, and are paired with foolish randoms that usually don’t know what they are doing.

Spoiler

0OMk1sE.jpg

ln38ykO.jpg

hvMIUYn.jpg

not a problem to play alone

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

   Hey, speak for yourself!  You have an entourage of clan wars elites with you at all times, that’s why you think raids are easy.

   The rest of us average Joe’s are mostly alone, and are paired with foolish randoms that usually don’t know what they are doing.

Assuming i only play with my clan or "clan war elites" , is incredibly naive. I have 8500 raids completed, no one in my clan has half of that while im at 31k matches and others have over 40k.  I raid alone most of the time. Not always, but most you know why? Its too easy to worry about it.

Furthermore, i dont raid at all beyond the badges anymore, because its simply not worth the time.

Edited by Babylonsburning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Assuming i only play with my clan or "clan war elites" , is incredibly naive. I have 8500 raids completed, no one in my clan has half of that while im at 31k matches and others have over 40k.  I raid alone most of the time. Not always, but most you know why? Its too easy to worry about it.

Furthermore, i dont raid at all beyond the badges anymore, because its simply not worth the time.

   Okay sure, however I usually get MVP and that is usually because I have to carry 1-3 people who aren’t stripping fast  enough.  It’s not easy carrying 1-3 people.

   It also does not help that bots ignore you, even when you are whaling on them, and keep shooting the objective instead, which is not fair considering the defense objectives are so much weaker now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno what to tell you man. People always say silly things like "you dont remember what its like to start out".. when in actuality, i do, but they dont know how to compare starting today vs over 2 years ago. Because they werent there.

It was a lot harder back then, in fact someone could have what i have in 5 months if they started right now with no packs. Easy raids, higher pvp rewards .

 But i stand firm that badges are the real demise of this game. And ill tell you why

From my point of view, theres nothing to do. No incentive to grind. Anymore. Why would i spend hours grinding out plastic for example when it takes 4.5 matches at 7 minutes per match, to make 100 plastic that sells for 45-50 coins. When before  it was well over 200 coins. All it takes is an hour of clan wars and you can sell 20 uranium for 1200 coins and buy all the plastic or whatever you want.

The best thing they could do with this game is add another tier of weapon or some other kind of perk, from a new game mode, so theres something for vets to do. Because i do t see them deleting badges, but they really should do that.

Devaluing resources is silly from everyones point of view. Boring raids are even more boring when the reward is worthless.

 

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CS_2492 said:

It also does not help that bots ignore you, even when you are whaling on them, and keep shooting the objective instead, which is not fair considering the defense objectives are so much weaker now.

I do not allow the bots to target anything but my vehicle. I race at them with my 2800 HP and force them to lock onto me. Then I circle and circle while my allies get free shots into a circling mess of me and raiders. I also do not strip their weapons, I kill them. I do take off their wheels when I ram into their advancing wave, ramming one after the other then circling them until they die, then race to the next wave. 2800 HP lasts awhile, but I blow through repair kits fairly regularly completing 5 Raids before the hour expires. I can not expect my allies to do the same, I may have quadruple the HP they have, but I expect them to shoot into the circle I create and kill any bots that slip through.

I know you would never do these things, this is for everyone and nobody in particular.

1. Do not use the Tower or Truck to keep your Glass Vehicle alive! 2. Do not bring a Glass Vehicle, bring some armor and tank the damage!

Peace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RAMSESAMONRA said:

CROSSOUT hard raid before and after.jpg

Im sorry you miss chase so much. Watching a friend with a harvester do the raid for you sub 2 minutes must of been nice. 

Chase needed to go

with todays raid rules. The number 1 topic on the forums regarding chase would be people taking all the points by ruining the trucks too fast.  Yea itd be nice for the 1 or 2 guys on the harvesters, but the guys that didnt get a truck would get no points.  

Edited by Babylonsburning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please lets go back to the topic at hand:

 

Bot scaling is a TERRIBLE system that should be removed without delay.

 

  • It makes boring repetive raids even more boring and repetive by making it basically mandatory to use the same configuration again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again... You are getting by the point by now.
     
  • It destroys the atmosphere because tiny cars really shouldnt facetank heavy cannon rounds.
     
  • It makes anything below hard raids not worth doing outside of badges (and even those push medium raids barely into profitable territory.
     
  • It brutally punishes you for bringing anything but the ideal build for them. When PVE could be the game mode where you can let your creativity shine more you in fact have to build an even more efficient ugly gun brick than in PVP because unlike in PVP.. loosing actually costs you money.
     
  • It creates toxicity and hate. I despise all the players who bring cannons and similar unsuitable items into raids but I despise the developers even more for not fixing the issue.
     
  • Removes the point about easy normal and hard raids..... bot scaling means fake difficulty settings and makes it more difficult to balance weapons in PVE overall.
     
  • Punishes new players because no experienced player will ever do easy raids for it is a waste of time. No way to make new friends in PVE or to learn.
     
  • Raids are an unfun tedious experience and I am quite sure that if they would remove the badges reward for them very few people would play them.
     
  • Raids primary objective is to be a coin sink.... their overall profitability is very poor and they take a lot of time to complete. (Which would be fine if they were at least fun). From repair kits being ludicrous expensive to the poor way of ressource distribution... raids are not for your fun they are there to bleed you dry.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

Raids are an unfun tedious experience and I am quite sure that if they would remove the badges reward for them very few people would play them.

I agree scaling is stupid 100%.

But if badges were gone, and you could sell 100 copper for 50 coins again, or plastic or electronics, whatever the case is, people would raid because they could make coins.

People dont do things that arent rewarding. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

People dont do things that arent rewarding.

Unless they are FUN. Just take a look at bedlam: no reward but you will never have an empty map.

People doesn't avoid raids just because they are unrewarding, they avoid them because they are boring, repetitive, expensive AND unrewarding.

That's why so many miss Chase... it was too fast to become a burden.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.