Xbox_M_420

Cross-Play Availability

So now that Sony have finally changed their stance on allowing full cross play with their platform, are we now hoping that the consoles at the very least can merge to aid in our lack of player base?.. I see it as a win for both really, for the sake of this game it would be a huge positive, better matchmaking in any mode along with more competition.

Personally I'm happy for markets to merge but that's another matter I suppose, in the long run I don't see an issue, it would save the Devs a tonne of time and effort to just merge them and we then deal with that, xbox prices have dropped a tonne since this game came out and honestly aren't too far off Playstation's at this point (I'm pretty sure anyway). 

@Woodyrojo @BjKalderon I know not too long ago you said you had no plans for this, but these circumstances change things quite drastically, do you guys have any thoughts yet about this, is it being discussed? It would be nice to know if you are able to provide an answer at all.. i know you wouldn't wan too cause mass panic selling/buying and in the case of market merge you;d need to freeze the entire market like you did with decor etc..

So, thoughts on this?

I may post on Playstation section too

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 12.06.10.png

Edited by Xbox_M_420
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

That would mean real work for them so no.

I'm sure it isn't hard to implement cross play, some games have accidentally turned it on before and were told to stop.. so surely it isn't hard to do

A soft transfer into cross-play would be best, but personally I would even welcome a plain and full blown crash. The benefits makes me not even bother about the downsides, tbh.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

We want cross-platform with XBOX :good: to take the war of consoles to a hole New level :11:

We DON'T want it with pc:15:

52 minutes ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

I wouldn’t even mind going against pc. 

Agree, if it is optional for console users. I.e. you could choose "console only" or "all platforms".

1 hour ago, fftunes4real said:

Agree, if it is optional for console users. I.e. you could choose "console only" or "all platforms".

This I could agree :yes_yes_yes: barely...

But no market fusions with PC.

Edited by *Zhetesh

6 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

So now that Sony have finally changed their stance on allowing full cross play with their platform, are we now hoping that the consoles at the very least can merge to aid in our lack of player base?.. I see it as a win for both really, for the sake of this game it would be a huge positive, better matchmaking in any mode along with more competition.

Personally I'm happy for markets to merge but that's another matter I suppose, in the long run I don't see an issue, it would save the Devs a tonne of time and effort to just merge them and we then deal with that, xbox prices have dropped a tonne since this game came out and honestly aren't too far off Playstation's at this point (I'm pretty sure anyway). 

@Woodyrojo @BjKalderon I know not too long ago you said you had no plans for this, but these circumstances change things quite drastically, do you guys have any thoughts yet about this, is it being discussed? It would be nice to know if you are able to provide an answer at all.. i know you wouldn't wan too cause mass panic selling/buying and in the case of market merge you;d need to freeze the entire market like you did with decor etc..

So, thoughts on this?

I may post on Playstation section too

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 12.06.10.png

They need to Crossplay the markets and that's it.

2 hours ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

Cross platform is the future for all games. 

I wouldn’t even mind going against pc. 

Test console/pc through events first. Gather some data and experience, then we can see if it's a good thing. There are some differences that might be problematic. But yes, that should be explored too.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Test console/pc through events first. Gather some data and experience, then we can see if it's a good thing. There are some differences that might be problematic. But yes, that should be explored too.

Console elites will get cleaned up by pc elites because of mice.  I mean I'm sure I could get a mouse and keyboard for ps4... But I Dun want to. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, tenshiijin said:

Console elites will get cleaned up by pc elites because of mice.  I mean I'm sure I could get a mouse and keyboard for ps4... But I Dun want to. 

Maybe. And if this is a problem, no merge. I see no issues with having an event collecting the data anyway. PvE could probably function well with a merger.

• Upvote 1

Xbox and PS4 merge markets and palyerbase. Would help stabilize and control alot of the price fluctuations. 

Hell no to an all market all player merge. Very imbalanced controls. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, *VeteranTyke said:

Don't need those. PS4 supports usb kB+m already. Just needs the game to support it. Eg warthunder

Same on xbox, there are set games which allow it, just also waiting.. i'm hoping that an influx of cross platform opens the gates further on allowed mouse and keyboard compatibility on consoles

Emulators are essentially cheating, but hey.. Crossout players want any advantage they want, right? regardless of morality, sportsmanship and rule breaking kek

Edited by Xbox_M_420

Can’t find the link, but I posted a long while back an article that interviewed an executive and they said they wanted crossplay for Crossout.  That’s actually got a nice ring to it “Crossplay Crossout”

Also.. I wish I could play XO on my switch.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:23 AM, Pickleberry said:

Can’t find the link, but I posted a long while back an article that interviewed an executive and they said they wanted crossplay for Crossout.  That’s actually got a nice ring to it “Crossplay Crossout”

Also.. I wish I could play XO on my switch.

I knew Gaijin CEO said something about crossplay.... NO WAY. at least for Crossout... sadly

44 minutes ago, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/all-cross-platform-games/

War thunder is listed as "partially cross platform" why not Crossout Gaijin?

@Woodyrojo @BjKalderon

Honestly id rather them keep quiet until its done.. maybe thats why we have such long delays in content (one can hope).. but panic selling would be rampant if so, even if market wasn't specified you know.. so yeah

It will happen at some point. The resource drains seem fishy + reduced fusing for only pc to drive up their market , also we got the last update simultaneously with pc & PS4  even though it was small.

Some will complain and quit some will be happy and the grind will go on. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, NASTYNEIL357 said:

It will happen at some point. The resource drains seem fishy + reduced fusing for only pc to drive up their market , also we got the last update simultaneously with pc & PS4  even though it was small.

Some will complain and quit some will be happy and the grind will go on. 

mhmm