Xbox_M_420

Cross-Play Availability

Due to Sony's recent announcements regarding cross-play i have created a topic regarding it, feel free to share opinions.

But please remember this is for the good of the game, i know Cross-market merging would affect Playstation inventories to some degree.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

No.

Fighting is fine but keep your own market. We don't want it

52 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

But please remember this is for the good of the game

Not to be too much of a douche but this isn't about personal vendetta's, if you care more about personal inventory rather than the growth of the game then you need to realise that your inventory won't mean anything if/when the game dies.

Edited by Xbox_M_420
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

Im in cuz i wanna mop the floor with a few of you. But im with submax on the market thing. Sonys muchh larger player base does t deserve to get screwed over by you.

They could, and should, merge platforms and use the arbitor or some kind of min max value thing to progressively merge markets.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Im in cuz i wanna mop the floor with a few of you. But im with submax on the market thing. Sonys muchh larger player base does t deserve to get screwed over by you.

They could, and should, merge platforms and use the arbitor or some kind of min max value thing to progressively merge markets.

By the way, you understand if your player base is indeed a large as you say in comparison, that markets would level out to your prices and not our, right?..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

By the way, you understand if your player base is indeed a large as you say in comparison, that markets would level out to your prices and not our, right?..

It means more people are getting screwed by a minority of players and if it were put to a vote like a real democracy youd lose is what it means

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

It means more people are getting screwed by a minority of players and if it were put to a vote like a real democracy youd lose is what it means

it means what i wrote and nothing more, I'm glad the devs barely listen to the player base, so many selfish pricks who refuse to acknowledge what needs to be, instead caring about their own gain

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

it means what i wrote and nothing more, I'm glad the devs barely listen to the player base, so many selfish pricks who refuse to acknowledge what needs to be, instead caring about their own gain

Its honorable of the devs to respect what they sold people.  I dont think your market is super far off of ours .  Anymore. 

Whats a relic 50k approx

Legendary  4500 approx

Epic  800 approx

Blue worth on the high side 80-90 white item depending high side

Uranium 600-640 here

• Thanks 1

Bro... More players means smaller prices. Its simple and guaranteed that prices would decrease to your advantage.. What the duck goes on in PS4 players minds bro. That aside, I dont think more than 1% of the ps4 players will keep up with xbox sweat. Also very simple. xD Im with 420 here^^

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, loNeSandman said:

Bro... More players means smaller prices. Its simple and guaranteed that prices would decrease to your advantage.. What the duck goes on in PS4 players minds bro. That aside, I dont think more than 1% of the ps4 players will keep up with xbox sweat. Also very simple. xD Im with 420 here^^

Our garage values, that some of us paid for, getting cut by 40% is a big deal.

Imagine buying 10k coins for 80 dollsrs or whatever, buying a couple legendaries with it. The forcing us to merge with you. 

Instantly decreasing oyr value while increasing yours? F off man

You want my money set up a go fund me and ask for it like a real millenial

Edited by Babylonsburning
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Its honorable of the devs to respect what they sold people.

Im sorry to break the magic, but devs are there to MAKE MONEY at the end of the day, and if the game dies then guess what, no money..

9 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Whats a relic 50k approx

Legendary  4500 approx

Epic  800 approx

Blue worth on the high side 80-90 white item depending high side

Uranium 600-640 here

If that's PS4 then do you know how close that is to ours?

Uranium i know is at 670 wish for us.. relics are the same as what you said.. etc.. unless you're talking about xbox prices..

5 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Ok, how about this, lets do some comparisons, i'll go and grab xbox screenshots of market for:

Legendary weapons

Recources

Relics

And lets see how much difference their really is

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Our garage values, that some of us paid for, getting cut by 40% is a big deal.

Imagine buying 10k coins for 80 dollsrs or whatever, buying a couple legendaries with it. The forcing us to merge with you. 

You want my money set up a go fund me and ask for it like a real millenial

Garage values don't mean anything lol, they change all the time anyway. You still have exactly the same stuff that is worth exactly the same on the market because everybody else has the same stuff worth the same coin. You didn't pay for garage value, you paid for items. If you're chasing inventory numbers then that's your call.

Xbox values wouldn't increase, no idea where you got that information, if PS4 players bought coins then a couple of legendaries, after the merge they would be worth more if Xbox affected the PS4 market at all. Xbox market is higher than PS4, by a little bit.

Edited by DiseasedVileTick
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DiseasedVileTick said:

Garage values don't mean anything lol, they change all the time anyway. You still have exactly the same stuff that is worth exactly the same on the market because everybody else has the same stuff worth the same coin. You didn't pay for garage value, you paid for items. If you're chasing inventory numbers then that's your call.

Xbox values wouldn't increase, no idea where you got that information, if PS4 players bought coins then a couple of legendaries, after the merge they would be worth more if Xbox affected the PS4 market at all. Xbox market is higher than PS4, by a little bit.

So you think hypothetically, its ok, for someone to buy say 6 coin packs full whenn accepting its going to buy them a single relic on ps4 then potentialky merge with a market say pc the next dayx and decrease it to 25k.

Id want my goddamn money back.

I got screenshots, let them upload and i shall post, there isn't much difference, our prices have halved plus some since the game started, i don't know about you guys..

9 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

So you think hypothetically, its ok, for someone to buy say 6 coin packs full whenn accepting its going to buy them a single relic on ps4 then potentialky merge with a market say pc the next dayx and decrease it to 25k.

Id want my goddamn money back.

Dude your money wouldnt be gone ffs. It wouldnt decrease my man. Its relative. Look at how the market and your worth works before you complain. If at all, your money would gain on value. 

4 minutes ago, loNeSandman said:

Dude your money wouldnt be gone ffs. It wouldnt decrease my man. Its relative. Look at how the market and your worth works before you complain. If at all, your money would gain on value. 

I said money. Not coins. You are missing the important part where they sell you coins using real money that someone went to work for.  That little plastic card linked to your playstation? Mommy pays for that every time you click purchase it isnt magic.

Your market is almost identical to ours. As long as thats the case im fine with it. But pc needs to stay the hell out of it

• Upvote 1

Just now, Babylonsburning said:

I said money. Not coins. You are missing the important part where they sell you coins using real money that someone went to work for.  That little plastic card linked to your playstation? Mommy pays for that every time you click purchase it isnt magic.

Your market is almost identical to ours. As long as thats the case im fine with it. But pc needs to stay the hell out of it

Look i don't know what millennial made you cry but snap out of it dude, i doubt nearly anyone is in such a position in crossout, you know kids barely play this game

Yes we can agree that PC needs to stay out of this, hence why i only posted in our sections, because i feel consoles need this..

• Upvote 2

Nobodys inventory will go away. The relative value to market is the same. 1 purple in is 1 purple out. 200k total value or 150k total value means nothing without context. Coin hoarders will become slightly richer, on both platforms, as the prices go down. Your coin pack will have added value, in practical terms. Market will become more healthy, with a more constant stream of items. Soft introduction is best, but even a crash introduction is better than keeping it separated.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Nobodys inventory will go away. The relative value to market is the same. 1 purple in is 1 purple out. 200k total value or 150k total value means nothing without context. Coin hoarders will become slightly richer, on both platforms, as the prices go down. Your coin pack will have added value, in practical terms. Market will become more healthy, with a more constant stream of items. Soft introduction is best, but even a crash introduction is better than keeping it separated.

Thats why i said i dont think their markets are far off anymore so they shouldnt matter.  It used to be though.

But merging with pc   would you be ok with 40% loss

It used to be though.

Greatly.. i still sometimes think to myself that legendary weapons are 12k.. then remember its not like that anymore

• Upvote 3

Thats why i said i dont think their markets are far off anymore so they shouldnt matter.  It used to be though.

But merging with pc   would you be ok with 40% loss

If we merge with pc, I would become richer. It is the pc players that gain the least, not us. If all items lose 40% value, the coins in my wallet becomes more valuable.

1 minute ago, *Jomar_SL said:

If we merge with pc, I would become richer. It is the pc players that gain the least, not us. If all items lose 40% value, the coins in my wallet becomes more valuable.

You arent sitting on enough coins to cover your relics losibg 40%. Not even trisa has enough coins to get ahead on that. If we had fair warning which is the real issue, wed all be fine but we know how updates hit consokes  4- 14 days at random after pc

1 minute ago, Babylonsburning said:

You arent sitting on enough coins to cover your relics losibg 40%. Not even trisa has enough coins to get ahead on that. If we had fair warning which is the real issue, wed all be fine but we know how updates hit consokes  4- 14 days at random after pc

If you read my post, i said about how they would most likely lock the entire market when they release any plans regarding such a thing, just like decor.. but the entire market

• Upvote 3