Xbox_M_420

Cross-Play Availability

Recommended Posts

On 10/5/2019 at 11:58 AM, Xbox_M_420 said:

Do people not understand you can use keyboards on console.. like cmon, if we got cross play then we will be allowed to use them

If I wanted to play with a keyboard and mouse then I would have bought a gaming PC...BouncySillyAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-

Fyi. I suck with keyboard and mouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

If I wanted to play with a keyboard and mouse then I would have bought a gaming PC...BouncySillyAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-

Fyi. I suck with keyboard and mouse.

Well you can still use a controller, nothing is stopping you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Well you can still use a controller, nothing is stopping you

Didn't you say K+M are much powerfull than controllers ?

So, if is true that you said players like console because of controllers will be penalized, that's not good.

I agree for crossplay but with respect of hardware we like use.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RobyRight said:

Didn't you say K+M are much powerfull than controllers ?

So, if is true that you said players like console because of controllers will be penalized, that's not good.

I agree for crossplay but with respect of hardware we like use.

Mouse and keyboard is better for refined aim.

With controller we can actually drive more affectedly than keyboards.

If a merge was to happen, all platforms would be allowed all hardware to play with, so no ones at a loss..

People who complain that consoles are meant to for tv and controllers need to learn that this will be the inevitable future of gaming. end of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Mouse and keyboard is better for refined aim.

With controller we can actually drive more affectedly than keyboards.

If a merge was to happen, all platforms would be allowed all hardware to play with, so no ones at a loss..

People who complain that consoles are meant to for tv and controllers need to learn that this will be the inevitable future of gaming. end of.

I don't think so, but is sure on future will be, so people like use console for playing by tv and controllers probly will choose gaming for them use instead of game build for K+M,

is that i did, i was players of flight simulator by PC but when i get console and i realize play flight simulator on console is not good.... i do stop to buy and play FS

Edited by RobyRight
integrations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Mouse and keyboard is better for refined aim.

With controller we can actually drive more affectedly than keyboards.

If a merge was to happen, all platforms would be allowed all hardware to play with, so no ones at a loss..

People who complain that consoles are meant to for tv and controllers need to learn that this will be the inevitable future of gaming. end of.

I used to play with keyboard, mouse, and controller (k+m+c) on pc. Controller allows for better overall gameplay, while mouse allows you to select specific targets in a crowd, and keyboard allows you to release the controller of some of the responsibility of button communications (macros, emotes, special abilities, etc.). But crossout doesn't have hundreds or thousands of combinations and doesn't have to select targets, so controller still wins out. 

So even if you ruled input out, on top of that there are still other reasons not to merge with pc. They have macros, bots, command programs like auto-detection, and many other things that we just shouldn't have to deal with. We have a moderately level playing field and should keep it that way. 

Edited by submaxcw
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a detail for curiousity: update today was released at the same time on all platforms :happy:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.