How does the voting system work? Is it different to general exhibition likes? 

I'm just curious as I think it might be different than general likes as it said "do no post your vehicle to the general exhibition before the voting system starts" 

Thanks 

3 hours ago, ThinkOfAName said:

How does the voting system work? Is it different to general exhibition likes? 

I'm just curious as I think it might be different than general likes as it said "do no post your vehicle to the general exhibition before the voting system starts" 

Thanks 

It also said to put "SMR" in the name. I wonder if "New blueprint 4" will win? or should all those be disqualified?  

I think is in stages,

1 everyone submit blue print

2 votes

3 winners

The tag must be for developers to "find" the blueprints... 

Hey, where does it say 'do not post your vehicle to the general exhibition before the voting system starts'?

I can't find it in the ingame event's describtion. 

38 minutes ago, *aff88 said:

Hey, where does it say 'do not post your vehicle to the general exhibition before the voting system starts'?

I can't find it in the ingame event's describtion. 

I can't screenshot rightnow, but I'm pretty sure it's pressing the "?" Bottom

But in the other hand, I think the submission stage already ended isn't it? 

Yup "?" button. That is the describtion I meant but I'm unable to find that sentence there.

I just got a little worried because I posted my build after it's submission in general where it's number one for this week (SMR Hattori)

I didn't expect the amount of likes since it's not the most creative build but now I want that paint xD

Edited by *aff88

1 hour ago, *aff88 said:

Yup "?" button. That is the describtion I meant but I'm unable to find that sentence there.

I just got a little worried because I posted my build after it's submission in general where it's number one for this week (SMR Hattori)

I didn't expect the amount of likes since it's not the most creative build but now I want that paint xD

U made a sword. And I made a helmet

3 hours ago, *aff88 said:

It was in the announcement post with red text saying you not to post it before voting starts. Only post it in the submission area

I think the general exhibition likes are different to the voting system likes. And the winner is kept hidden untill the end. (But i could be wrong it is very unclear) but this would also allow leviathan builds to get an even amount of likes, as the leviathan general exhibition is less popular and it could have been a car or leviathan.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:11 PM, *aff88 said:

Well...

Did you put it also in the contest section? 

Coz I saw it in the contest section (more than once) but didn't check the autor name...

I also check -----> contest section is not the same as the general exhibition section, so you may have being clone...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. From what I've seen, the correct method is:

1. Build your submission by the guidelines

2. Save it in your blueprints with the appropriate title

3. Post it in the contest section (not exhibition and only one submission)

4. Keep the copy in your blueprints until a winner is selected? (not sure on this one)

5. Participate in the voting (this isn't required, but is still important)

22 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

Well...

Did you put it also in the contest section? 

Coz I saw it in the contest section (more than once) but didn't check the autor name...

I also check -----> contest section is not the same as the general exhibition section, so you may have being clone...

Of course I submitted the build to the contest section. My initial question was only about the sentence that you shouldn't post it also in general exhib which bugged me because I couldn't find it.

Now we know it was stated in the patch notes but not in the ingame describtion.

My build was placed 8 btw

Hallo all.

First , i had to tranlate it from the german version of the PS4 game ... and my english ... well ... Maybe not so good.

• A samurai sit, ( * ) he couldt be outside and fight, but he has no car.
  • Mission: Build a amored car for a samurai and use the shortcut "SMR“ in blueprints Name. 

* sit in his dojo , temple or where ever.

My question is , how couldt so many builds win something , even they dont do to the task of the contest. ?

• The first place , really look a like samurai , but how do you fight with this car in XO ?
  • The second place . also a nice samurai,  but couldt move anyway , its more a statue than a car.
  • Only the third could move and fight. 

Sadly i couldt switch to see the places 4–100 , doesnt work on in my game , idk.

my car didnt won anything , so i would see the others too .

I ve seen so much regular cars in the voting that are not a car for the honor of a samurai . 

like the regular ones or with drones or automatik weapons .

But hey , hopefully what the next *fight of engeneers* theme is.

See this in patchnotes .

• Now, at the voting stage, any player can report a blueprint, which in his opinion does not correspond to the task/theme of the contest or violates the rules of the game.

so long , congratulatipn all winners.

greetings , and come out where ever you are ...  X4xx0N

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

The results were disappointing. The winners would have been useless in game. Great art but that was it. The contest was for a vehicle a Samurai would drive.  One of the top 3 could hardly get out of the garage. How's an insane Samurai going to fight in a post apolcalyptic world if he can't even get his car out of the garage door?

Unfortunately if you ask the public to be the judges you sometimes get ludicrous results.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Shambapoo said:

The results were disappointing. The winners would have been useless in game. Great art but that was it. The contest was for a vehicle a Samurai would drive.  One of the top 3 could hardly get out of the garage. How's an insane Samurai going to fight in a post apolcalyptic world if he can't even get his car out of the garage door?

Unfortunately if you ask the public to be the judges you sometimes get ludicrous results.

on PC first place is a russian meta sideway hover that doesn't fit the theme, with nearly 4 times the 2nd participant's votes. Don't complain, at least yours wasn't rigged (^:

Edited by Clebardman
  • Haha 1

Oh dearie me indeed.

Every contest there should be a panel of judges decide the winners: each community manager, the winner of the last contest and Claudia Schiffer.

3 hours ago, Shambapoo said:

So agree...

Very disappointing...

No weapons...:015_2:

The other no movement parts... :015_2::015_2:

The conditions are not meet by this vehicles :017: ...

how is a vehicle if it can't ever move! :017:! ! ! 

How a samuray in a weapon-less vehicle going to fight in a post apocalyptic world?  ? ? ?  Using VULGARITY and SWEARWORDS? ? ? :016::014j: or maybe curse  others using Morse code with the horn? ! ? !  :facepalm:

Absurd...:017:

• Upvote 2

On 10/10/2019 at 8:01 AM, *aff88 said:

Of course I submitted the build to the contest section. My initial question was only about the sentence that you shouldn't post it also in general exhib which bugged me because I couldn't find it.

Now we know it was stated in the patch notes but not in the ingame describtion.

My build was placed 8 btw

Idk why, but I was only able to see the top 3.  It wouldn't let me go to the next page of winners. 

3 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

So agree...

Very disappointing...

No weapons...:015_2:

The other no movement parts... :015_2::015_2:

The conditions are not meet by this vehicles :017: ...

how is a vehicle if it can't ever move! :017:! ! ! 

How a samuray in a weapon-less vehicle going to fight in a post apocalyptic world?  ? ? ?  Using VULGARITY and SWEARWORDS? ? ? :016::014j: or maybe curse  others using Morse code with the horn? ! ? !  :facepalm:

Absurd...:017:

Agreed. I did not vote for anything that wasn't functional.  Why would a samurai drive a giant samurai?  I still voted for two of the functional samurai regardless. 

On 10/11/2019 at 8:33 PM, tenshiijin said:

Idk why, but I was only able to see the top 3.  It wouldn't let me go to the next page of winners. 

Same here. But when I go to hall of fame tab I can see my placement in the bottom left corner

Easy to win that's what i saw, just copy someone build and change it a bit, you should win.

I see 3x Samurai in PS4 almost the same.

3 hours ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Easy to win that's what i saw, just copy someone build and change it a bit, you should win.

I see 3x Samurai in PS4 almost the same.

If they aren't publishing to exhibition, there's nothing to copy unless you want to visually reverse engineer the whole thing. 

• Confused 1

As the devs don't seem to care, imma try get something like this to the top so they have to publicly post it here on the forums, lmao

Gonna make a post tomorrow or something

4ba5a517-d786-4bdc-bffe-aa108c53b0d8.PNG

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, submaxcw said:

If they aren't publishing to exhibition, there's nothing to copy unless you want to visually reverse engineer the whole thing. 

The voting counts also if uploaded on exhibition? or only in Engineers?:4_100_100:

F*cking hell. Have you seen the entries for the current competition?! 99 percent of them should be disqualified for not having the correct tag in the title and/or having absolutely f*ck all to do with the competition theme.

One of the entries is a F*UCKING FUEL BARREL. 

Geezus lol I totally half arsed this one as I've been too busy.. but at least my shoddy entry fits all the requirements.

I'm voting for the garbage devs build in protest haha

Edited by DrLeatherface
  • Haha 1