Pickleberry

Clash of Engineers - SMR

Leviathans are generally allowed in build competitions - I believe I used the BP slot for one of the ones I participated in the past and ranked with

It took me like 2 days before I saw yours pop up - I didn't see Quickness' until today either and it's funny, as soon as I saw it for the first time I saw it like 3 times in 2 minutes of cycling in the last 2 hours of voting.

I gave anyone who put in an effort a vote

• Upvote 1

Nice, but unusable veichles, really cheap and stupid contest.

• Upvote 1

Saw this on the PC update post regarding CoE:

• Now, at the voting stage, any player can report a blueprint, which in his opinion does not correspond to the task/theme of the contest or violates the rules of the game.
  • In order to leave a report, right-click on the blueprint and select “The blueprint does not comply with the rules!”.
  • New protective measures have been added for those blueprints that do not comply with the rules of the contest
  • Note that Clash of engineers is post-moderated. This means that complaints can be processed after some time.
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pickleberry said:

Saw this on the PC update post regarding CoE:

• Now, at the voting stage, any player can report a blueprint, which in his opinion does not correspond to the task/theme of the contest or violates the rules of the game.
  • In order to leave a report, right-click on the blueprint and select “The blueprint does not comply with the rules!”.
  • New protective measures have been added for those blueprints that do not comply with the rules of the contest
  • Note that Clash of engineers is post-moderated. This means that complaints can be processed after some time.

Good

I have not read this entire thread, but i got to the part about copying builds and stuff...

Uploading a build with the Gaijin tag (whatever it may be, last time it was SMR) should eliminate the option to DL it from the exhibition in some way. Giving someone the ability to DL a contest upload is horrendous planning on Gaijin's part. @Woodyrojo

7 hours ago, samuraicrosser said:

3 leviathan statues including 2 with weapons and 1 cheater,

fortunately it was specified in the title an armed vehicle

you disgust me, you are mangy dogs, you are all Sons of beach

I do not put more money in your game,

the results of the competition are up to your skill level in terms of development

10-10-2019_09-20-16-3ctln2bd.png

I voted for you i think @samuraicrosser. I remember your name. 

• Thanks 1

I saw @Pickleberry and two from my friends list and a handful I played with before. I saw @I_Like_Cake_Yumm but the sword didnt drive :( . I also some names I recognized form matches but most were unknown to me. The "Randomness" sucked. I never saw my ride or that cool dragon that won. The 3rd place one couldnt leave the garage so I didnt vote for it and I didnt vote for the copycat one. I saw the samurai one way too often and even after I voted for some they kept coming up. If I had known it be this bad I would have made a chart keeping track how many times the same one popped up. 

• Upvote 1

"The "Randomness" sucked. I never saw my ride or that cool dragon that won. The 3rd place one couldnt leave the garage so I didnt vote for it and I didnt vote for the copycat one. I saw the samurai one way too often and even after I voted for some they kept coming up. If I had known it be this bad I would have made a chart keeping track how many times the same one popped up."  

Totally agree AVGP. 

I don't understand their methodology behind the voting process either. They are randomly generating 3 builds to choose from? Uh....why? I hit refresh about 100 times, voted for some i liked but saw the same rig 3 and 4 times sometimes. It is not a fair way to vote. You need a completely new interface than an RNG type. Theoretically i could push that refresh button a million times, and still have a random chance that i won't see every single entry. 

List them in order of DL. Set a filter option so i can look for most voted. oldest. newest. give me the ability to see every single entry, and add a search feature so i can look for my friend's bp's. Eliminate the ability to use Levis as stated in the rules. I know it's Russia....but you don't have to rig every election.

Edited by HAILCAESAR01481
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

I saw @Pickleberry and two from my friends list and a handful I played with before. I saw @I_Like_Cake_Yumm but the sword didnt drive :( . I also some names I recognized form matches but most were unknown to me. The "Randomness" sucked. I never saw my ride or that cool dragon that won. The 3rd place one couldnt leave the garage so I didnt vote for it and I didnt vote for the copycat one. I saw the samurai one way too often and even after I voted for some they kept coming up. If I had known it be this bad I would have made a chart keeping track how many times the same one popped up. 

Yeah I realized after I built it that I screwed myself haha. But it's been a busy week so I didn't have time to change it.

• Haha 1

I only saw that dragon once.  I cycled for hours each day and I saw Regan’s bong dozens of times.  I also had a situation where the exact same build would show up 2 times in a row ( always the left one when it happened ) and even had an instance where the same build appeared 3 times in a row once.  I feel like the RNG was buggy because it was like “Sets” of Builds would cycle more often than others - especially noticed this with ones I recently voted on.  Builds I voted the previous day I would see like once, but ones I voted 10 minutes ago I’d keep seeing cycle through

The build isn't mine. It's been copied from pc months ago

Actually rayzzxr was the first person to copy it over to Xbox (I didn't know he did this when I copied it) 

So ether change the post or take it off cause I'm not the original builder and good luck trying to find the guy on pc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Noticeable difference between pc and console winners. PC winners actually built to the idea of the contest. A ride fit for a samurai. Consoles just built rides that look like a samurai. Or perhaps that is more due to the mentality of those voting?

Edited by Pandemic_Regent

1 hour ago, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

I voted for you i think @samuraicrosser. I remember your name. 

thx Bro I voted for you too you build a samourai too no? I voted for those I knew in pvp and for the creative ones except the 2 copiers lol

12 minutes ago, Pickleberry said:

PS4 top 3:

yakorfesjqr31.jpg

PC top 3:

WSHk2Kv.png

our platform is the least creative

we have fewer players so less creativity, after the choice of the players it is something else

Edited by samuraicrosser
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pandemic_Regent said:

Noticeable difference between pc and console winners. PC winners actually built to the idea of the contest. A ride fit for a samurai. Consoles just built rides that look like a samurai.

That 1st place sideways hover though :rolleyes:

I really like that boat though, wish I held onto more CKs

Edited by Pickleberry

2 minutes ago, SkyReaper2k said:

The build isn't mine. It's been copied from pc months ago

Actually rayzzxr was the first person to copy it over to Xbox (I didn't know he did this when I copied it) 

So ether change the post or take it off cause I'm not the original builder and good luck trying to find the guy on pc. 

ok it rolls I did not know

1 minute ago, SkyReaper2k said:

Besides you congratulated ericage but his build isn't original. It's a copy the only original build is the 3rd place winner.

I didn’t realize this, that’s a real shame.

• Upvote 1

@samuraicrosser I didn't post one bud. But there are a few variations of the "Caesar" name that i saw a couple of times . 

Edited by HAILCAESAR01481

40 minutes ago, Pickleberry said:

I didn’t realize this, that’s a real shame.

yes we come out more LMAO