Sign in to follow this  
MarvinMyCat

Fatal Error: Microsoft Basic Render Driver detected as primary device.

Can't launch game.  window Fatal Error: Microsoft Basic Render Driver detected as primary device..  Upon closing, anti cheat reports dlumd9.dll is untrusted.

All drivers, games, antivirus, Windows, etc. are all updated to current versions. After the game launcher closes and the Fatal Error message is displayed, Anti Cheat reports that dlumd9.dll is untrusted, despite this file having been untouched on my system since May 9, 2019.  Reinstall/repair of game and Anti Cheat, restoring system to a previous restore point all fail to resolve this issue.  I can confirm that my system IS using the correct display driver for the GPU I am using.  All other games NOT using Anti Cheat work fine, including games that require more than what a mainboard on-board graphics driver can support.  Please investigate.

Easy Anti Cheat reporting site is broken, as it won't submit my issue report to them.  No surprise there.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Can't launch game.  window Fatal Error: Microsoft Basic Render Driver detected as primary device..  Upon closing, anti cheat reports dlumd9.dll is untrusted.
What you expected to see The game should launch
Conditions in which error reproduce All.
Problem details Can't launch game.  Windows Fatal Error: Microsoft Basic Render Driver detected as primary device..  Upon closing, anti cheat reports dlumd9.dll is untrusted.

All drivers,

games, antivirus, Windows, etc. are all updated to current versions. After the game launcher closes and the Fatal Error message is displayed, Anti Cheat reports that

dlumd9.dll is untrusted, despite this file having been untouched on my system since May 9, 2019.  Reinstall/repair of game and Anti Cheat, restoring system to a previous

restore point all fail to resolve this issue.  I can confirm that my system IS using the correct display driver for the GPU I am using.  All other games NOT using Anti Cheat work

fine, including games that require more than what a mainboard on-board graphics driver can support.  Please investigate.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug 09:40 US ET

Logs.zip

Sign in to follow this