Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.85

7 minutes ago, Osmozi said:

The problem right now is that if you step out of line and use something alse than scorp or a phoons is that you will get absolutely dominated by these same weapons. So this means that you cant use anything good against melee right now. This is not healthy for the game. so you have 3 options what you can properly use typhoons melees or scorps. most of the weapons and high ps play are close to useless because they get wrecked so hard by things that are too good at everything. Why cant you use i dont know retcher spider... because you cant. all the cannons will destroy you instantly. Just to give you an exsample.

Ok i understand your point and always did... but lets say the devs nerf the scorp and phoons, and suddenly Melee and firebugs are the meta each time in clan wars... what would happen then? would we request to nerf the bugs and melee?:015j:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Osmozi said:

The problem right now is that if you step out of line and use something alse than scorp or a phoons is that you will get absolutely dominated by these same weapons. So this means that you cant use anything good against melee right now. This is not healthy for the game. so you have 3 options what you can properly use typhoons melees or scorps. most of the weapons and high ps play are close to useless because they get wrecked so hard by things that are too good at everything. Why cant you use i dont know retcher spider... because you cant. all the cannons will destroy you instantly. Just to give you an exsample.

Yes, I agree for example Retcher are like useless in current meta. They used to be good even in top 10. Right now it is typhoon, scorps and melees. If meta just changes it's happy for all. Use different stuff keeps game healthy and people won't get bored by OPness relics and stuff. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KEKLord said:

So this "update" is just a new pack.

Not true: they are fixing bugs on the "experiment" PvP. You know? That repair function that "isn't suposed to come to real PvP" but they are still investing time in just because its an "experiment". Because that's what you do with something that is both an experiment AND not going to be implemented, you invest time and resources in it.... right?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, WH1SP5RM2MM0TH said:

Yes, I agree for example Retcher are like useless in current meta. They used to be good even in top 10. Right now it is typhoon, scorps and melees. If meta just changes it's happy for all. Use different stuff keeps game healthy and people won't get bored by OPness relics and stuff. 

Relics suppose to be OP, thats why they are expensive :015_2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Ok i understand your point and always did... but lets say the devs nerf the scorp and phoons, and suddenly Melee and firebugs are the meta each time in clan wars... what would happen then? would we request to nerf the bugs and melee?:015j:

Melee would not be a proplem since you could actually use weapons that are desinged to fight melee. if phoons and scorps get nerfed i dont see melee being that good anymore. After that melee would need a buff to be useble.

8 hours ago, BjKalderon said:

Clash of engineers

• Now, at the voting stage, any player can report a blueprint, which in his opinion does not correspond to the task/theme of the contest or violates the rules of the game.
  • In order to leave a report, right-click on the blueprint and select “The blueprint does not comply with the rules!”.
  • New protective measures have been added for those blueprints that do not comply with the rules of the contest
  • Note that Clash of engineers is post-moderated. This means that complaints can be processed after some time.

These I think are steps in the right direction, I hope though that the reporting isn't going to be too heavy a load for GMs or whoever's looking at them. Can you provide any details on the "protective measures"?  Do those measures target copy-cat builds?  Also is the viewing format going to be updated?

Just now, Da_Costa_83 said:

So show us then how OP a Punisher build is then? :P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Osmozi said:

Melee would not be a proplem since you could actually use weapons that are desinged to fight melee. if phoons and scorps get nerfed i dont see melee being that good anymore. After that melee would need a buff to be useble.

This, melee got nerfed enough because of meta and complainers.

A single Reaper can deal with 3-4 melees.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

So show us then how OP a Punisher build is then? :P

It is, just 3x punishers and Aegis shields....

3 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

It is, just 3x punishers and Aegis shields....

I literally never seen that build in CW tho...
Even if, focus fire it with typhoons and its done in 2-3 salvos.

2 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Thats why i'm discussing this thread with complainers.... they dont see it:015j:

Don't see what?

Edited by v3rgi1

11 minutes ago, Osmozi said:

Spark , Spears, Chameleon , Harvesters are not the problem? :vanga:hahahhaa imagine you been eaten alive and Kapkan wont help cause spark destroys them with a single tiny touch.

3 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Currently that should not be the case. If they add all of the weapon on relic tier then they should be balanced against each other. But right now its not healthy for the game in anyway shape or form. If i could choose how would relics be balanced right now is that they should be unique weapons that dont have anything like them but since they stepped out of that idea they should be balanced accordinly agains the highest tier weapons type that we have currently in the game. For exsample the helioses should be balanced against typhoons because the helioses dont have relic version yet.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

I literally never seen that build in CW tho...
Even if, focus fire it with typhoons and its done in 2-3 salvos.

Don't see what?

In PS4 we have, 

You also dont see it:015_2:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, WH1SP5RM2MM0TH said:

You don't see the issue it's just useless wasting more time to you since you don't see the point of it.

Thanks and have i nice day kid :01212:

Ok im done with this thread... bye have a wonderful day every1 :01212::3_100_100: 

Edited by Da_Costa_83

Whats going on lately with all the forum trolls?

Either its clearly hover trolls, anti CW "Elite" posts or stuff like this...?
It's the fcking Clan Wars "Elite" that wants stuff to be changed, osmosi is in a top clan, so are a lot of others posting here.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Osmozi said:

Stunamies and scorps where too good back then. You might be suprised about me mentioning the tsunamies but they sure do the job of mammoths way too well.

I remember this time well. We susccesfully played Aspect spiders and we were able to defeat top30 tsunamies and scorps too (scorps due to their inaccuracy). Aspect spiders time was then stopped by typhoon perk, not typhoon itself. And by return of the scorp accuracy. If punishers will have good model and durability it could be new way as aspects was (counting typhoon perk change).

• Like 1

If the weapon stats are the same in PS as PC that is horrible for both platforms!

Edited by Osmozi

12 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

Whats going on lately with all the forum trolls?

What do you mean 'lately'? :lol:

Edited by Raid_75
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, gumaak__CG_ said:

I remember this time well. We susccesfully played Aspect spiders and we were able to defeat top30 tsunamies and scorps too (scorps due to their inaccuracy). Aspect spiders time was then stopped by typhoon perk, not typhoon itself. And by return of the scorp accuracy. If punishers will have good model and durability it could be new way as aspects was (counting typhoon perk change).

I dont see that the perk would effect the spiders too much. keep in mind that typhoons do a lot more blash damage and DPM is way higher than stunamies.

3 minutes ago, Osmozi said:

I dont see that the perk would effect the spiders too much. keep in mind that typhoons do a lot more blash damage and DPM is way higher than stunamies.

Because you probably do not play in spider team. If you wanna push some hovers by spiders, you need very good and brave coordination. This coordination is clearly not possible with typhoon perk.

Edited by gumaak__CG_

5 minutes ago, Raid_75 said:

What do you mean 'lately'? :lol:

well yea xD just seems more prominent the last 2 weeks :P

5 minutes ago, gumaak__CG_ said:

Because you probably do not play in spider team. If you wanna push some hovers by spiders, you need very good and brave coordination. This coordination is clearly not possible with typhoon perk.

I do think that i have fought agains you guys with stunami hover and its pretty ok against mg spiders. i can see the raw damage out put being enough to make them great against mg spiders. But dont quote me on that.

Edited by Osmozi

19 minutes ago, Osmozi said:

I do think that i have fought agains you guys with stunami hover and its pretty ok against mg spiders. i can see the raw damage out put being enough to make them great against mg spiders. But dont quote me on that.

I am talking about my personal experience. It is not an imagination and it is (was) not easy way. It is (was) possible even on open maps. We tried continue this style, but only one typhoon with that perk was enough to destroy this tactics. We even tried to upgrade aspect into punishers, but punisher failed. You cannot hide it and it has terrrible perk.

Edit: Im not sure in what clan are you now, but in this time you were probably in FUZE. I do not remember many wins against you.

Edited by gumaak__CG_