Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.85

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, gumaak__CG_ said:

I am talking about my personal experience. It is not an imagination and it is not easy. It is (was) possible even on open maps. We tried continue this style, but only one typhoon with that perk was enough to destroy this tactics. We even tried to upgrade aspect into punishers, but punisher failed. You cannot hide it and it has terrrible perk.

I do not think that the perk was the biggest factor for your mgs not to work against typhoons. Typhoons have a lot more hp and damage out put than stunamies which mean that they can peek more times without loosing the gun and do a lot more damage to your builds on top of that with each peek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Osmozi said:

I do not think that the perk was the biggest factor for your mgs not to work against typhoons. Typhoons have a lot more hp and damage out put than stunamies which mean that they can peek more times without loosing the gun and do a lot more damage to your builds on top of that with each peek.

The perk take out the primary condition if you wanna win against typhoon. It almost nullify possibility to push them somewhere where you wanna destroy them. According to durability and dmg you are/had right. But with aspects you do not have to shoot out guns. Is is strong enough to take cabin directly or remove all hovers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gumaak__CG_ said:

The perk take out the primary condition if you wanna win against typhoon. It almost nullify possibility to push them somewhere where you wanna destroy them. According to durability and dmg you are/had right. But with aspects you do not have to shoot out guns. Is is strong enough to take cabin directly or remove all hovers.

I cant imagine removing the perk would make any difference to a typhoon vs mg fight to be honest. The explosion radius on the typhoon is so rediculous that you just have to hit somewhere near the gun, very little skill is required, even compared to tsunamis/scorpions. 

And even without the crazy explosion radius and damage, A typhoon is a giant slab of armor. Good luck hitting the cabin of any well built typhoon hover without shooting a gun off first.

Right now i exclusively play typhoons, my inventory is well over 200k and contains every legendary i would want it to, but i only have 3 viable weapons. How is that good for the game ? and one of them (harvester) is only viable because typhoons stomp every melee counter.

They need to be 7 energy, along with tsunamis and scorpions, at 7 energy you would have to trade a lot of utility to access the mental damage potential those guns provide. Removing the perk entirely would barely change a thing, its not enough. Remember, this is the opinion of someone who uses the Typhoons 95% of the time (since they launched)

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

No fix for grenadier drones tracking you after invisibility?

That is truly maddening, but I think in reality it has to do with AI aiming and projectile (as opposed to hitscan) weapons.

Reducing Grenadier fire rate, range of detection, or even just reducing their durability to Sidekick levels would be easy to implement, lower the cancer rate, and make spammers sad

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jelly Nailed It

Though I agree with everythign except the nami 7 thing, theyre fine and were never  a problem before, and would give the option of say sacraficing a typhoon for extra utility for cannon players etc

I play em, cause I have too, but honestly the phoons are the problem, jsut in the fact that upon their release 90% of the otehr endgame weapons became obsolete when facing an equally (or lven lesser) skileld player running typhoons.... Builds are literally built around the potential to take phoon shots, because thats whats gonna be hitting you more often then not, and bascially the game is centered around this one weapon...so yeah, work out the typhoons or buff just about every other weapon in the game its pretty clear...

ANd honestly its not even the "OPness " of the typhoons that bothers me, its the lack of viable variety because of it...TBH i wouldn't be against the buff everything else option (hello, retchers plz +200hp?)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jellymix said:

I cant imagine removing the perk would make any difference to a typhoon vs mg fight to be honest. The explosion radius on the typhoon is so rediculous that you just have to hit somewhere near the gun, very little skill is required, even compared to tsunamis/scorpions. 

And even without the crazy explosion radius and damage, A typhoon is a giant slab of armor. Good luck hitting the cabin of any well built typhoon hover without shooting a gun off first.

Right now i exclusively play typhoons, my inventory is well over 200k and contains every legendary i would want it to, but i only have 3 viable weapons. How is that good for the game ? and one of them (harvester) is only viable because typhoons stomp every melee counter.

They need to be 7 energy, along with tsunamis and scorpions, at 7 energy you would have to trade a lot of utility to access the mental damage potential those guns provide. Removing the perk entirely would barely change a thing, its not enough. Remember, this is the opinion of someone who uses the Typhoons 95% of the time (since they launched)

Yes, I agreed with you. Get my point that in the past you needed more skill overally with all builds. Including scorps?? and 4 hover builds were fast and fragile needed skill because u would die fast. And FUZE was great during that full cricket time. But yeah I personally think raising up energy would really help! Let's hope they will do something about it. For now all we can do is wait....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An "autocannon" that's so inaccurate that not even burst firing has any benefit for it.  I was testing it against a moderately thick echo phoenix build and shots was missing against it even from just the garage starting point.  Even the rapid mgs feel more accurate.   Quite a bizarre design choice. 

 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Osmozi said:

Still no additional changes to the high ps/cw meta in anyway. Typhoon and scorps are still dominating 90% of the weapon in the game. The last 11% damage nerf did absolutely noting to address the problem that we have right now.

Its mostly not typhoon or scorp issue, its hovers, they are still superior movement parts in every way, not to mention typhoon and scorp are distance weapons and with superior hovers they will be there forever, meta is now more distance weapons than others, especially when typhoon gives u instant speed boost when shooting on hovers, they can run away in place.

They are also fly too high, they overnerfed harvesters/sparks (just looks at their price) but u are forced to put it higher as u cant reach hover fly altitude, devs dont see this issue.

But devs try to do something, u cant say they are not, they finally blocked unfair map locations, but there are still some shelf/containers that they committed, so this need to be fixed too.

Just look at scorpion, no one is playing it without hovers, it is useless on any other movement part.

I guess we need more balance fixes.

  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, jellymix said:

I cant imagine removing the perk would make any difference to a typhoon vs mg fight to be honest. The explosion radius on the typhoon is so rediculous that you just have to hit somewhere near the gun, very little skill is required, even compared to tsunamis/scorpions.

It was continuation of discussion with Osmozi. Read previous posts. The perk is critical against coordinated push with spiders. Not against aspects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, szefopl said:

Its mostly not typhoon or scorp issue, its hovers, they are still superior movement parts in every way, not to mention typhoon and scorp are distance weapons and with superior hovers they will be there forever, meta is now more distance weapons than others, especially when typhoon gives u instant speed boost when shooting on hovers, they can run away in place.

They are also fly too high, they overnerfed harvesters/sparks (just looks at their price) but u are forced to put it higher as u cant reach hover fly altitude, devs dont see this issue.

But devs try to do something, u cant say they are not, they finally blocked unfair map locations, but there are still some shelf/containers that they committed, so this need to be fixed too.

Just look at scorpion, no one is playing it without hovers, it is useless on any other movement part.

I guess we need more balance fixes.

Keep in mind that phoons are most used weapon on spiders as well for the same reasons that they are most used on hovers as well. If you ask me they should change back to 4-5 hovers right away.

Edited by Osmozi
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Osmozi said:

Melee would not be a proplem since you could actually use weapons that are desinged to fight melee. if phoons and scorps get nerfed i dont see melee being that good anymore. After that melee would need a buff to be useble.

Fixed firing burst weapons are op because of hovers, I cannot emphasize this enough. Melee is so potent because it is a low risk way of annihilating hovers. With a leg build you can't reposition between reloads as fast as you can reload your guns, you cant do it with wheels either. But hovers can do this while tanking as much as a spider can frontally. Typhoons stun lock you and prevent you from fighting back while being remarkably small and easy to armor. Scorps ignore armor and one shot gun mounts, frames and hardly loses damage even after going through a chunk of steppenwolf plates. Leave my Tsunamis alone

Edited by Renamed71622
Corrected first sentence
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Renamed71622 said:

Phoons and scorps are op because of hovers, I cannot emphasize this enough. Melee is so potent because it is a low risk way of annihilating hovers. With a leg build you can't reposition between reloads as fast as you can reload your guns, you cant do it with wheels either. But hovers can do this while tanking as much as a spider can frontally. Typhoons stun lock you and prevent you from fighting back while being remarkably small and easy to armor. Scorps ignore armor and one shot gun mounts, frames and hardly loses damage even after going through a chunk of steppenwolf plates. Leave my Tsunamis alone

Yet they are still used on legs arguably even more often on hovers. (Talking about amount of other spider builds). You would never use a mammoth over a stunami on a spider the gun over laps too many different "boxes" at what they can do. The movement balance is a different issue. They should change hovers back to glass cannons like they where so different movement parts have different role.

Edited by Osmozi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the problem with typhoons is that when they designed the weapon it was in the same state as the spike used to be, a unique weapon that was superior to other weapons, and it didn't get addressed until there were an irritating number of them plaguing battles...

Personal opinion nerf typhoon reload by 1 second and lower its durability. Its a ranged tank destroyer type weapon that is basically a tsunami that doesn't have to wait for a second damage stack, it shouldn't have the HP it has ATM.

Secondly I also believe most of the problem stems from the fact hovers are supposed to be high mobility glass cannon movement parts... Except... They carry far too much and can be spammed allowing floating barges that can eat more cannon shells than actual tanks can, and yet still maintain the ability to whip a pair of fixed cannons with an icebox damage bonus around fast enough you can't get out of their line of fire...

I think hovers should have retained the hard cap of 4 hovers, which is probably enough of a nerf as it is. Its enough for armor that can eat a few big hits and a single missing hover is a death sentence. Something that a high mobility movement choice like hovers should be otherwise you just get high mobility tanks that stagnant gameplay.

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Osmozi said:

Yet they are still used on legs arguably even more often on hovers. (Talking about amount of other spider builds). You would never use a mammoth over a stunami on a spider the gun over laps too many different "boxes" at what they can do. The movement balance is a different issue. They should change hovers back to glass cannons like they where so different movement parts have different role.

I mean, to be fair out of all purple movement parts (three different types of tracks no one uses, only one wheel choice and bigfoot spam which is not a meta anymore, one type of walker legs which are S tier tanks and can turn better than tracks, or hovers which are also S tier...) Of course legs are going to be used more they get everything right and specifically make using cannons easier with recoil mitigation and stability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really appreciate the new maps but can we have some improvements to the map rotation? In my last 10 matches i had 7 times chemical plant and i cant see it anymore!

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! Can you please specify the PS range you are playing at? Do you get the same map while playing the PvP - missions or clan wars?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some good updates there... small but good I suppose...

OK so people in the same Clan can't queue at the same time, play and win/lose against each other and gain tiers from playing their own clan, I see very clearly where that can be abused... good change I suppose.  Unfortunately now CW players are stuck with whatever ridiculous matchmaking they get, and have no recourse to gain ranks outside a very broken CW matchmaking system lol. 

What else has been fixed with CW?  Anything else been fixed with the matchmaking in CW?  Anything?

Can we see detailed patch notes so we know how all of our gear and builds are affected?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I was hoping that the gun and the paint could be crafted at the Riders event.

How naive. :015_2: :lol:

Edited by lamanu
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Renamed71622 : "You guys have such a unique game with NO competition and you are screwing it up! I want to see these things fixed with the next major update cause the gameplay all sucks at this point.  "

Very well said.

 

 

Where is Chase????

Edited by Bertodoulos
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bertodoulos said:

Renamed71622 : "You guys have such a unique game with NO competition and you are screwing it up! I want to see these things fixed with the next major update cause the gameplay all sucks at this point.  "

Very well said.

 

 

Where is Chase????

At this rate, Robocraft is gonna come crawling out of its grave and start to overshadow Crossout!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw the pack content description lacks the golden eagle engine.

also, who in their right mind slaps 9 2x4 light frames in a row like that. they even used more frames than unlockable in factions. thanks i guess? maybe put that extra frame into nomads to keep it fair

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BjKalderon My PS was 7891 the whole time, i played normal pvp missions for scrap and i was alone, no other players in my group.

 

11_10.2019_10-45-24-dq1nkjna.thumb.png.0

 

Something else, do we have any news on the fix of grenadier drones tracking you after you get invisible?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know how u guys made such a nice game, but cant fix stuff that should get fixed under a week....

I would rate this game 4/5, but at the develop part its a 1/5, or even 0.5/5. Lack of own gameplay knowledge/updates.

NO1 is asking about repair still u waste time for it instead of designing new kind of faction/guns/modules... 

Radars are still a thing and dont come up with the stuff like. We cant limit players building while allowing only 1 radar/it requires a complex fix wich cant be fixed in a week. Its been 4+months now that u adressed this problem. Yet u did nothing, because of one of these excuses above. Let me tell you how u would fix this thing in a proper way: We limit the radar/vehicle till we find a proper soluation about using modules not to be mend as their purpose. 

Since i am on a rampage anyways: Scorpion deframing bug. U guys fixed it in the test servers??? why is it not implemented yet? yea since we want to change the scorp module aswell. Like really ??????? fix a bug asap then rework it if it takes up several months+

Anyways people still talking about melee, melee only exist because of hovers..., u kill hovers with melee or hovers..

Also: Rockcity spawn points fix: so slow builds (going 40km/h) can get in time on the cap while fast builds just rush the cap. I dont think we need a racebrawl in clanwars.

I dont think i am done yet: Fix scorpion accuracy, its a sniping weapon u shoudnt go zig zag around the map with 100% accuracy. U could make a weapon being valuable that wasnt on hovers  only but, nope u didnt :p

Problem with long range weapons: U can play long range weapons, in long range, in medium range and in close range, but yet people cry that harvesters defeating long range weapons in close range combat. I mean i never seen a melee weapon winning a battle from long range distance. ( dont worry i dont play melee :p i actually love full melee teams, its almost a free win in clanwars.

Oh and i dont want a response by a dev: future update... in next blog, nope. Its better to give a proper sorry to the community for the lack of content, lack of fixes lack of own game gameplay knowledge. 

I think i am done for now. Till the next worthless update. 

 

 

Edited by Jelle91
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, VisceraCleaner said:

Also there are nine 4x2 light frames in the pack. Normally, player only can get 8 of them (not nine) by increasing lunatic faction level.
Is it intended?

 

Pretty valid point here. We only have 8 of those parts while the pack gives 9.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, StonedPope said:

Will this pack be available permanently or for a limited time like Fresh Blood was?

Although all packs are limited to a certain timeline, I believe this one will stay longer since it replaced the "Born to Fly" pack and because it doesn't have a time stamp on it.

30 day packs are linked to certain events (as Third Half, Fresh Blood and Snowstorm were) or deluxe versions of existing packs (all the Horsemen upon launch), so I would rest asure it will stay up for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.