BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.85

23 hours ago, v3rgi1 said:

I literally never seen that build in CW tho...
Even if, focus fire it with typhoons and its done in 2-3 salvos.

We actually have a few clans running this successfully on ps4, even in top 10. Fast wheel builds with 2x Punisher + 2x Aegis or 3x Punisher + 1x Aegis, often combined with 1 Bastion spider. The double bubble is near impossible to break, coz you need to be fast to call and focus target. Very different fights, and I imagine they have fun playing it. Feels like fighting a swarm of wasps. They use bnz tactics, extremely efficient against hover setups. You don't usually have time for a third shot, often not even the second. On your second shot, the car is already disengaging and a different car is attacking you from a different angle. With fresh bubbles. You can change target, ofc, but before you have time to react to the new situation, he is disengaged and the third one is on you with fresh bubbles, and the first one is on his way in again. In this chaotic heat, do not lose focus on the Bastion with 2x Typhoons.

2 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

We actually have a few clans running this successfully on ps4, even in top 10. Fast wheel builds with 2x Punisher + 2x Aegis or 3x Punisher + 1x Aegis, often combined with 1 Bastion spider. The double bubble is near impossible to break, coz you need to be fast to call and focus target. Very different fights, and I imagine they have fun playing it. Feels like fighting a swarm of wasps. They use bnz tactics, extremely efficient against hover setups. You don't usually have time for a third shot, often not even the second. On your second shot, the car is already disengaging and a different car is attacking you from a different angle. With fresh bubbles. You can change target, ofc, but before you have time to react to the new situation, he is disengaged and the third one is on you with fresh bubbles, and the first one is on his way in again. In this chaotic heat, do not lose focus on the Bastion with 2x Typhoons.

Coincidence i guess XD but for the first time ever on PC CW i've seen a punisher yesterday. Unluckily I don't know what exactly he had (shields or not) he died before i got to him (Im slow spider, rest of our comp is hover or melee)
I've seen the Aspect Spiders a lot tho, but that was some months ago now. Not a lot of those anymore atm.

Yea multiple double bubble builds are annoying to say the least. But if focus firing works its so statisfying xD (greetings to the fast helios + 4 aegis fusion from yesterday :P)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

Coincidence i guess XD but for the first time ever on PC CW i've seen a punisher yesterday. Unluckily I don't know what exactly he had (shields or not) he died before i got to him (Im slow spider, rest of our comp is hover or melee)
I've seen the Aspect Spiders a lot tho, but that was some months ago now. Not a lot of those anymore atm.

Yea multiple double bubble builds are annoying to say the least. But if focus firing works its so statisfying xD (greetings to the fast helios + 4 aegis fusion from yesterday :P)

Yes, those teams are not unbeatable. Just like everything else. But sure they are deadly, performed with skill and timing.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, Steel_Artist said:

An "autocannon" that's so inaccurate that not even burst firing has any benefit for it.  I was testing it against a moderately thick echo phoenix build and shots was missing against it even from just the garage starting point.  Even the rapid mgs feel more accurate.   Quite a bizarre design choice. 

Yes, absolutely baffling.  An Autocannon that lacks accuracy, coupled with a bonus that relies on speed.  Just when I thought I had seen it all....

2 hours ago, EhWhatOldBean said:

Yes, absolutely baffling.  An Autocannon that lacks accuracy, coupled with a bonus that relies on speed.  Just when I thought I had seen it all....

But hey, at least it's good on hovers! :016:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, EhWhatOldBean said:

It seems to me they're mostly designed to provide suppressive fire with those very long shooting and cooling time.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:39 PM, BjKalderon said:

Hotfix 14.10.19

Improved a number of texts and descriptions.

@BjKalderon i like this bit, "Improved a number of texts and descriptions" & version 14! is that a typo? lol :p

On 10/14/2019 at 12:57 PM, SpeedLocked said:

"Improved a number of texts and descriptions" & version 14! is that a typo? lol :p

...That's the date. 2019 October 14

• Thanks 1

Why the heck on Ps4 i see ACjoule for sale and still i cant buy it? :08:

Why not release it for all platform and for everyone on the same date! :017:

Always we have to wait 1 week after we can get any pack sale or update.:zlo:

On 10/11/2019 at 2:48 PM, Spedemix said:

But hey, at least it's good on hovers! :016:

Next we might get long distance shot guns :015j:

5 hours ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Why the heck on Ps4 i see ACjoule for sale and still i cant buy it? :08:

I just noticed, you've made 69 posts :00222:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 10/16/2019 at 10:58 AM, Da_Costa_83 said:

The consoles experience a short period of conversion and testing, while Sony/Microsoft need insurance that the game won't be breaking their gaming systems.

Plus, it gives us PC players a week to encounter gamebreaking bugs which are usually hotfixed before they reach you :5739e92736a0e_):

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:59 AM, Comrade_Tiki said:

Plus, it gives us PC players a week to encounter gamebreaking bugs which are usually hotfixed before they reach you

This never seems to be true and also has a 'short period of conversion' 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/16/2019 at 4:51 PM, OHBoyNope said:

Next we might get long distance shot guns :015j:

they exist already! Just measure the shotgun distance in garage and u will see.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:59 AM, Comrade_Tiki said:

The consoles experience a short period of conversion and testing, while Sony/Microsoft need insurance that the game won't be breaking their gaming systems.

Plus, it gives us PC players a week to encounter gamebreaking bugs which are usually hotfixed before they reach you :5739e92736a0e_):

Also other platforms can find bugs etc.... 

My opinion every platform should receive the update or pack on the same date...

I hate PC players showing off the update or packs before us LOL,

The only good thing coming out of that is........ we can prepare before it reaches us LOLLLL