Comrade_Tiki

"Draw" in Encounter, but Team 2 had captured more

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw During Sector EX Encounter, Team 2 scored one point of capture.
Teams became 1v1 until timer end. Both players dueled in capture point without ammo.
When Mission timer elapsed, Team 2 had one point (and progress to two points). Team 1 lacked objective progress.
Battle became "Draw" despite Team 2 earning part of the objective.
What you expected to see When battle timer ends, I expect the team with more success in objectives to earn Victory.
Conditions in which error reproduce Fight in Encounter. Team 2 earns some capture points in the circle, but not all 3 required for instant victory.
With players in the circle at end of mission timer, both teams lose due to "Draw".
Problem details Logs:
draw combat.logdraw game.log

I was on Team 2. Final Scoreboard shows draw:
screenshot-191010-053410.thumb.jpg.4974b
Frequency of reproduction sometimes
Time of bug  

I think frequency is "always".

No. I had this on tuesday in CW. Capped 2/3 on rock city and ended up losing the match because our team had less players alive when time ran out.

Edit: I'll put the log in for my entire session but I honestly can't remember exactly which Rock City match it was:  2019.10.08 17.16.39.zip

Edited by Spedemix

On 10/10/2019 at 2:56 PM, Comrade_Tiki said:

When battle timer ends, I expect the team with more success in objectives to earn Victory.

Team must full capture base for win

On 10/11/2019 at 6:00 AM, Skula1975 said:

Team must full capture base for win

Why is Domination the opposite?  Both teams have control of 1 capture point. The enemy is running away, but enters 'C' 3 seconds before the timer ends, and the enemy "Wins" by control. Is this a bug?

screenshot-191022-173240.thumb.jpg.7ca1ascreenshot-191022-173242.thumb.jpg.d98dc

4 hours ago, Comrade_Tiki said:

Why is Domination the opposite?  Both teams have control of 1 capture point. The enemy is running away, but enters 'C' 3 seconds before the timer ends, and the enemy "Wins" by control. Is this a bug?

your team doesn't have full control of C, that's not a bug.

The encounter is counted has only one cap, so even if you have 2/3 of the cap, still doesn't count as a full cap control, hence doesn't count (basically, its only purpose is you won't have to recap the whole thing if you leave the cap or cloak). I think it should be a tie breaker if there are as many players on both teams tho, at least.

Edited by sam93931

11 hours ago, Comrade_Tiki said:

logs needed

• Haha 1