Pandemic_Regent

Reduced cost for rare and epic upgrades on PC.

I seriously hope they're planning to give us this same special event on consoles. But it looks like they decided another reputation boost was all we deserve. :(

Edited by Pandemic_Regent
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Pandemic_Regent said:

I seriously hope they're planning to give us this same special event on consoles. But it looks like they decided another reputation boost was all we deserve. :(

Consoles should have buff to resources instead. Discount on fusing burns items on market, causing spike in demand and thereby resource sink with a following inflation. Console markets wants deflation to make coin value better. To do this, we need a resource flooding.

"incindiary" lancelot nr. 3 here i coooome! :D

With only needing one extra part for an upgrade I'd go ahead and get most of my epic movement parts upgraded. I have a few cabins that still need upgrades as well as some ammo packs and radars.

As much as I would love to fuse all my purple shiz with only one other part, I think the significantly smaller player base would have an undesired effect here on xbone. Prices would skyrocket for purps. Resources would increase in cost. potentially, it could cause a permanent increase in epic part costs. 

• Thanks 1

We have too much ressources on PC. This after the free workbenches? They're desperately trying to make people sink some ressources before the next Knight Riders. Maybe the huge influx of packs is there for that too.

58 minutes ago, Pandemic_Regent said:

With only needing one extra part for an upgrade I'd go ahead and get most of my epic movement parts upgraded. I have a few cabins that still need upgrades as well as some ammo packs and radars.

And that is exactly the problem.

Edited by *Jomar_SL

1 hour ago, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

As much as I would love to fuse all my purple shiz with only one other part, I think the significantly smaller player base would have an undesired effect here on xbone. Prices would skyrocket for purps. Resources would increase in cost. potentially, it could cause a permanent increase in epic part costs. 

Im ok with this. More $ for your time spent instead of your $ spent. Doesn't hurt to F2P players at all.

1 hour ago, Clebardman said:

We have too much ressources on PC. This after the free workbenches? They're desperately trying to make people sink some ressources before the next Knight Riders. Maybe the huge influx of packs is there for that too.

Bruh the f*ck have I been saying, lmao..

• Like 1

Excuse me what.. just 1 part.. damn holy fucc i can only hope we get this.. i might even do my 5 pyres or spikes.. cmon devs give us that sweet sweet sink

1 minute ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Excuse me what.. just 1 part.. damn holy fucc i can only hope we get this.. i might even do my 5 pyres or spikes.. cmon devs give us that sweet sweet sink

Lol, don't think small. Fuse some porcs :ohmy:

1 minute ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Lol, don't think small. Fuse some porcs :ohmy:

Yeah i'll take those rare and epic porcs lmao

but honestly i have 2 cabs i wanna fuse and a few weapons.. i'd sink the fuq into it lol

Just a heads up this only applies to craftable rares and epics ( Saw the heads up on reddit )

Not sure if event craft like Knetch spikes count.  But don’t count on getting a break fusing your spider 

It would be nice to finally get around to fusing my Chameleon 2 into water-cooled and epic ammo into expanded.

Maybe I’d go crazy and fuse some booster too.

Edited by Pickleberry

1 minute ago, Pickleberry said:

Just a heads up this only applies to craftable rares and epics ( Saw the heads up on reddit )

Not sure if event craft like Knetch spikes count.  But don’t count on getting a break fusing your spider 

It would be nice to finally get around to fusing my Chameleon 2 into water-cooled and epic ammo into expanded.

Maybe I’d go crazy and fuse some booster too.

ahh true.. and knowing Crossout, if its a blurred then then its usually against the player.. lol.. rip my spikes, blight and favourite cab.. oops lol

Pyres still on the board! maybe i'll get some prometheus! 

ew water cooled cloak for epic? ;) I suppose I'm in the minority that prefers an extra 1 second on the bag cloak.. i do have both rare cloak fusions depending on which engine I'm using..

i'll demo try 1 purple ammo pack, just because why not.. I'm not sure what else.. if there were better epic wheels i so would..

Well, regardless of if this comes to console or not I guess I should start hoarding resources for Knetch at the least.

I guess, i have some.. but honestly I just played 2 games today and don't even feel like carrying on, in those 2 games  had to defeat 3 drones on the enemy team, then about 4 or 5 the next game... this is just becoming to stupid.. I can win, yes.. its just ruining the spirit of the game though... and the gameplay.. but watching trash kids run around with no skill or care in the world and get rewarded for it.. long copy paste tubes of garbage.. it's so damn bad..

Sadly I've even seen them with ways to unlock enemies... took people over 2 years to learn how useful that was.. christ

Well, too bad i got almost all of my epic stuff fusioned. Maybe I'll do the last pair of legs during this discount, that's still something I'm missing.

38 minutes ago, Pickleberry said:

And I could have sworn it didn't specify weapons when I first saw the topic. Since it's only weapons I'm not all that annoyed that we're not getting it.