Santonik

Porcupine vs hovers (broken?)

Broken?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Porcupine vs hovers. (broken?)

• Yes
    • No

Porcupine vs hovers (broken?)

What you think  this.   Do we need tweaking hovers to fly  shorter distance to land.   Today hover flyiers can be totally immune against porcupine/s.   

Hover flyer taking only damage to porcupines when hover flyer is already took damage and somehting corners scrathing to land.  

• Haha 5

You can mount them on hovers too ;)

Edit: I don't think its broken, that's just how the weapons are imho
Didn't someone actually said Porcs are OP AF? @dukerustfield    :DD

Edited by v3rgi1

JUST because one type of build counters ANOTHER type of build well, doesn't constitute said build is OP. OP means there are NO, ZERO, NONE, ZILCH that can consistently counter the weapon/movement combo. 

This is merely an example of how one build (Hover build) has an ADVANTAGE over a single weapon. I call BS on this nerf post. Get some hovers @Santonik. you will actually get first hand experience with the build before you cry. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

JUST because one type of build counters ANOTHER type of build well, doesn't constitute said build is OP. OP means there are NO, ZERO, NONE, ZILCH that can consistently counter the weapon/movement combo. 

This is merely an example of how one build (Hover build) has an ADVANTAGE over a single weapon. I call BS on this nerf post. Get some hovers @Santonik. you will actually get first hand experience with the build before you cry. 

Counter tactic isnt meaning immunity.      

I have 20 hovers in my inventory.  (waiting time when i start to selling those)   

Porcupine doing zero damage to all hover players in now.   That is broken if i saying.   Free kill.  

Do you remember when fuze (wheel) drones cant hunt hovers?  I remember that is bug.   This Porcupine damage issue is very similar. so i expecting it is untended benefit to those hover players now. 

I dont crying nothing OP things.   I just telling my opinion/s.  It is different thing.  

I challenge you to this.

Build pure porcupine/s vehicle.   Try kill hover player.  

Can you noticed something balance issue? :huh:

No, porcupine is not broken, hover is not broken. Coz of legs and wheels. 

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Santonik said:

I challenge you to this.

I see hover porcs kill hover porcs all the time 

Edited by A_V_G_P
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Santonik said:

I challenge you to this.

I had 4 porcs. Killed many hovers with porcs. Just mount them higher or use terrain to throw them upwards.

Edit: Also, Skinner/Kapkan hovers to hold them and drag them down.

Edited by *Jomar_SL
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

No, porcupine is not broken, hover is not broken. Coz of legs and wheels. 

This isnt not arguable what is good agaisnt hovers     

This is porcupine vs hovers.   

Porcupine projectile going under hover and doing nothing.  This is huge issue.   Hover players flying so high.  That High making hover players (almoust) immune to porcupine/s. 

Every other moving parts isnt that luxury.     :dntknw:

I can saying this 

Hovers is broke in this case.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Santonik said:

Porcupine projectile going under hover and doing nothing.  This is huge issue.   Hover players flying so high.  That High making hover players (almoust) immune to porcupine/s. 

I can saying this 

Mount your porcs higher, or use Skinner/Kapkan. It's like arguing Lances, Harvester or Fortunes can't take out hovers. Just mount them higher.

And yes, paper/rock/scissors is an arguement. Porcs are very strong against ground builds. It is only fair that they have a weakness against hovers.

Edited by *Jomar_SL
Spelling

17 minutes ago, Santonik said:

I can saying this 

It's..........a hover. it hovers. that's what it does.....just because we have ONE SINGLE ground based land mine type of weapon, DOES NOT mean things are unfair. If you are a porc build, and have a hard time fighting hovers, let your 3 other friends know where he is and have the---m he---lp.....oh.....i forgot, ur the only guy in game that can't muster up 3 friends. oh well fugg it......

HOOVERS GLITCHED! PORC OP! SMALL PLOW OP! DOOM PLATOON OP!!!! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

HOOVERS GLITCHED! PORC OP! SMALL PLOW OP! DOOM PLATOON OP!!!! 

You forgot skilless sparks and firebuggs lol

• Haha 1

Lol

I was on an 8 hoover the other day, and got kapkaned and porc slapped...i honestly don't know what ur talking about @Santonik

• Confused 1

excuse me Santonic but I saw your build, it is horrible, not practical to turn, and especially too slow: spider track hover of memory

Maybe you should try other configurations......i dont feel at all that way......Skinner helps.

the-more-you-5c2d74.jpg.bee5faefbd3f7f82

3 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

I had 4 porcs. Killed many hovers with porcs. Just mount them higher or use terrain to throw them upwards.

Edit: Also, Skinner/Kapkan hovers to hold them and drag them down.

Took the words out my mouth. 

• Upvote 1

Porcs are becoming a problem IMHO. I ran for 3 hours in clan wars last night on PS4, and it is 0 exaggeration to say there were porc mains in 95% of the matches. The community is so small that you get locked into loops playing the same 3 or 4 teams over and over and 3 of those teams we faced had two 4 porc users with kapkans. Combine that with the fact we played Old Town and Powerplant for north of half our matches, and we had lost before the game started. The Porcs simply rush the cap and win 45 seconds later. You can't out DPS them and you can't stop them from rushing the kap. There is no hard counter anymore. The spark does nothing and a sea of barrels littering the field is a death sentence to anyone on wheels. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DHawk216 said:

Porcs are becoming a problem IMHO. I ran for 3 hours in clan wars last night on PS4, and it is 0 exaggeration to say there were porc mains in 95% of the matches. The community is so small that you get locked into loops playing the same 3 or 4 teams over and over and 3 of those teams we faced had two 4 porc users with kapkans. Combine that with the fact we played Old Town and Powerplant for north of half our matches, and we had lost before the game started. The Porcs simply rush the cap and win 45 seconds later. You can't out DPS them and you can't stop them from rushing the kap. There is no hard counter anymore. The spark does nothing and a sea of barrels littering the field is a death sentence to anyone on wheels. 

I don't play clan wars, but porcs seem to be the go-to clubbing weapon too.. people running dual proc tracks at 5-6k.. easily OP and i worry for their current balance.. I never wanted a porc nerf but with the PS changes they might become a problem as more plays continue to get more relics..

And i don't mean to cause any affect to porc players, but they are the 'high reward low effort' kind of weapon.. and i always dislike games that reward easy methods too much compared to harder ones..

2 hours ago, _Riddig_ said:

Skinner helps.

I found that out the hard way..

DiscreteDefiniteBighornedsheep-size_rest

2 hours ago, samuraicrosser said:

excuse me Santonic but I saw your build, it is horrible, not practical to turn, and especially too slow: spider track hover of memory

Yes my vehicle is unique. Still it is a BEAST.  Many players looking only how beautiful some vehicles is. Mine vehicle is ugly as hell. 

I doing it defence\support role.  

1 x porcupine

Colossus engine 

1 x kapcan

2 x FUze drone

1 purpple radar detector. 

Icebox cabin whit fusio

Still my porcupine is useless against all hovers. Only way how i can doing damage to hovers is bounce shot (porc) or hover is taking already damage. 

Hover must lost balance. 

You can test my vehicle. You found it exibition mode. Name: S15 CW SUPPORT 

Yes it is desinged to clan war. That is good support vehicle in there.  

Im very experiencced player. Still i have sometimes language barrier issue. It is better to talk mediocre english than perfect finnish language in forum. 

Only Spedemix knowing what i saying if i writing my native language. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Santonik said:

Many players looking only how beautiful some vehicles is. Mine vehicle is ugly as hell. 

You can have a nice build and still be good with it ;) 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Santonik said:

Yes my vehicle is unique. Still it is a BEAST.  Many players looking only how beautiful some vehicles is. Mine vehicle is ugly as hell. 

1 x porcupine

Colossus engine 

1 x kapcan

2 x FUze drone

Icebox cabin whit fusio

Still my porcupine is useless against all hovers. Only way how i can doing damage to hovers is bounce shot (porc) or hover is taking already damage. 

Hover must lost balance. 

Im very experiencced player. Still i have sometimes language barrier issue. It is better to talk mediocre english than perfect finnish language in forum. 

turn your fuzz dishes 1 aegis + 1 skinner +oculus or add a spark more

4 hours ago, Santonik said:

1 x porcupine

Colossus engine 

1 x kapcan

2 x FUze drone

Icebox cabin whit fusio

Hover must lost balance. 

Imo it is not the porc that is the weak link in your build.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Sign in to follow this