We Need a legendary frontal AutoCannon that does one more point of damage than the Whirlwind, which is 8 points of damage and has 650 durability, 600 mass, and 4 or 5 energy.  The perk will be, each consecutive hit increases blast radius by 10% up to five times.

We can never have too many Autocannons.  We need more Autocannons to make the world of Crossout better!

Edited by CS_2492
8 damage
  • Confused 1

Wait... Don't WWs deal ~15/shot like rapiers? >.>

Other than that, an EPIC frontal AC looking like an oversized tackler would be good, yeah. That perk looks great too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree, the only other thing I wanted after a fast firing autocanon (finally yaaaay!!) is a fixed autocannon!   Maybe even with 3 energy cost, if having 8 Goblins is fine, having 5 of those for sure won't be a problem either :P 

• Upvote 2

I want a legendary frontal minigun. It would look like the tackler, have the same base damage of a arbiter, health of a tackler, and the perk would be "The longer the gun is fire, the higher the damage resistance. 30% at after 7 seconds."

• Like 1

I'll just be here waiting for my legendary unguided rockets.. sigh

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I'll just be here waiting for my legendary unguided rockets.. sigh

Unguided rockets:

Name: Locust

Faction: lunatics

Energy: 5

Damage: ?

Perk: ?

Durability:?

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

Unguided rockets:

Im happy for either a 5 energy fixed view, or a 6 energy rotational..

Durability 225, keep it weak af

damage who knows

perk who knows

Also, Hornet would be the perfect name for this weapon.. but they gave it to the base weapons of the game.. nice planning there Gaijin

Edited by Xbox_M_420
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Also, Hornet would be the perfect name for this weapon.. but they gave it to the base weapons of the game.. nice planning there Gaijin

Hornet and guerrilla are cool names. It's a shame that they're used for the worst cabin and guns in the game.

11 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

perk who knows

Hmm  

"After traveling for 150/200 metres the rockets open delivering a charge of smaller cluster explosives doing less damage than the main rocket, but covering a bigger area"

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CamoWraith said:

Unguided rockets:

Crickets are already broken as it is.  A Legendary Rocket launcher needs to be 6 energy and 360 turn capability for balance.  A Legendary Rocket launcher requiring only 5 energy would render Wretchers obsolete. 

Crickets already pretty much render Wretchers obsolete right now, because I see way more Crickets than I do Wretchers.  This is because Targem decided it was a good idea to make the damage of an epic rocket launcher on par with a legendary grenade launcher, despite the fact that rocket launchers can survive longer, because they can engage at long ranges.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

Crickets are already broken as it is.  A Legendary Rocket launcher needs to be 6 energy and 360 turn capability for balance.  A Legendary Rocket launcher requiring only 5 energy would render Wretchers obsolete. 

Crickets already pretty much render Wretchers obsolete right now, because I see way more Crickets than I do Wretchers.  This is because Targem decided it was a good idea to make the damage of an epic rocket launcher on par with a legendary grenade launcher, despite the fact that rocket launchers can survive longer, because they can engage at long ranges.

I will say the Cricket is more powerful than the retcher. I don't think it is broken OP. 

Here's why Crickets are more popular: 1. They're cheaper 2. They use less energy 3. Longer range 4. Easier to hide.

18 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

I will say the Cricket is more powerful than the retcher. I don't think it is broken OP. 

Here's why Crickets are more popular: 1. They're cheaper 2. They use less energy 3. Longer range 4. Easier to hide.

Precisely, which is why Crickets need at least 10% of their 20% damage buff knocked off.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

Precisely, which is why Crickets need at least 10% of their 20% damage buff knocked off.

Crickets are very inaccurate though. One mistake and the cricket is gone. I think they're fine

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

Crickets are very inaccurate though. One mistake and the cricket is gone. I think they're fine

More Newspeak from a meta spammer.  You know Crickets behave like long range explosive shotguns.  You also know that it does not take much skill to do a 1,000+ damage on average with Crickets.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

More Newspeak from a meta spammer.  You know Crickets behave like long range explosive shotguns.  You also know that it does not take much skill to do a 1,000+ damage on average with Crickets.

So you're calling me a meta spammer for defending the cricket? 1000 damage isn't that impressive for a match. It does require skill to fire crickets, you have to stay still for all the rockets to fire. If you move, the rockets won't fire. Hovers remedy this, but they can be very fragile.

19 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

20%-10%=18% buff 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:21 AM, CamoWraith said:

It does require skill to fire crickets, you have to stay still for all the rockets to fire.

It is the problem of your guns pointing at your own craft, change parts around "barrels" of your cricket. It stops shooting in the middle of valley, as fast as after first rocket if u aim at yourself.

In other words, git gud with building :)

Also in my opinion most Legendaries are fine or need only a little buff. Check Crossoutstats page to compare weapons, expect overperforming Cricket and maybe Goblin most weapons are balanced. Maybe Pulsar is a bit good, well Event Legendary being good is normal i think. Of course no brain/trash design weapons that have terrible dps output due to trash mechanics are where they should be like say Pyre, Hurricane, Clarinete. Drones are a bit of no brain weapon problem (should be weaker since they require almost no thinking) on low PS

Want rocket ? like lance ? maybe this is the solution or the dream for all player who like instakill

just watch the first weapon  ....  " video from last year "  but you can dream :014:

:o

Edited by LOoD

5 hours ago, Thanatoss36970 said:

It is the problem of your guns pointing at your own craft, change parts around "barrels" of your cricket. It stops shooting in the middle of valley, as fast as after first rocket if u aim at yourself.

In other words, git gud with building :)

Also in my opinion most Legendaries are fine or need only a little buff. Check Crossoutstats page to compare weapons, expect overperforming Cricket and maybe Goblin most weapons are balanced. Maybe Pulsar is a bit good, well Event Legendary being good is normal i think. Of course no brain/trash design weapons that have terrible dps output due to trash mechanics are where they should be like say Pyre, Hurricane, Clarinete. Drones are a bit of no brain weapon problem (should be weaker since they require almost no thinking) on low PS

Crossout data only shows you the damage done by a weapon in case of win. There are a few things to take into account when comparing Crickets to other CW weapons:
-3 crickets costs 15 energy while 2 cannons cost 12. With that in mind I don't find it strange to see Crickets, Fortunes and Execs overpower Tsunamis in term of raw damage.
-Crickets are much easier to degun than other weapons, wich means the damage they do during losses is probably way, way below tough weapons like cannons.
-Crickets might deal impressive damage, but it's imprecise and not controlled. You can land 3k damage on a radar station spooder and hit only legs and radars, while their 500 dmg Tsunami shells just deleted your weaponry. In wich case you did 6 times more damage, but lost the trade.

Edited by Clebardman